Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5685 times)
nepeso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:10:02 AM

I, too, once was very worried about such threats. But over time, I realized that if you wish, you can find effective ways to protect your money. Including it is necessary to work with reliable wallets. For example, myetherwallet becomes such a solution for me. Also be sure to avoid phishing links.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:31:04 AM

For safety your money at cryptocurrency always buy new coin and potential coin for holding not only short time but also you can hold at long time, maybe I can give you advice for buying eth, ripple or many altcoin have potential to buy.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:18:57 AM

Don't be afraid to lose money , and this investment is a risk , I hope you don't all have money invested in coins , I have allocated about 10 percent and not worry about their funds
investing does have a risk because if you don't want to accept the risk, you don't need to invest in Altcoin. losing money when investing is common because just assume it's a test and you haven't been lucky.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

Just use MEW and access with metamask or json file, just carefull with phising site and it will be ok for you to store your coin in MyEtherWallet. Don't forget about mallware too, just carefull when you want to access any website.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:19:44 AM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

You just need to be very careful in your work in order not to worry about possible dangers and risks for your money. For such a result, in order to avoid risks, I can recommend using reliable wallets. For me, such examples today are trezor and keepkey.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:25:51 AM

Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

Stick with MEW. It's simple, easy, and definitely secure if you're careful enough not to lose your keystore files or your json file. It's pretty reliable although there have been reports that there were phishing sites about MEW. Nonetheless, it is user error if they gave in to phishing sites.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
DanEverly

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:34:02 AM

Any investor who invests in the crypto market feels scared, as volatility refers to sudden changes in the price of an asset. The higher the volatility of assets, the greater the investment risk. It is true that cryptocurrency is the most volatile investment you know. In 2017, the entire cryptocurrency market grew more than 4,000% in just one year and then fell more than 75% in the eight months that followed. However, watching the volatility of any asset or investment proportionately to its reliability is inaccurate. Price fluctuations of an asset are not related to the value of technology, especially when assets are supported by a new technology such as cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market was somewhat similar to the dot-com boom of the 1990s, when Internet stock prices rose "crazy." New technology will always be volatile and high risk in the early days. For now, it's clear that the internet is a revolutionary technology that is ubiquitous in our daily lives.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:05:00 AM

I have been working in the crypto market for more than three years now. During this period, I didn’t have any loss of money due to hackers. In recent years, I have mainly been working with the MEW wallet, which has already confirmed the security and reliability of transactions. And do not forget about the simple rules of security, including - you need to avoid phishing links.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

Hey, guys!

It is to late to complain about price drop. You should know what you are doing. You are investing because you want to get some profit right and not to loose money?
Before you invest you should do some research and do listen to the majority  Cool.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

Hey, guys!

Stick with MEW. It's simple, easy, and definitely secure if you're careful enough not to lose your keystore files or your json file. It's pretty reliable although there have been reports that there were phishing sites about MEW. Nonetheless, it is user error if they gave in to phishing sites.

Well just as you said, most of the time it's user error that makes them lose money. First thing to remember is that it doesn't really matter how secure your wallet is unless you take care of your safety keys. Even having a hard wallet is pointless if you're that careless.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

Hey, guys!

Without errors it's hard to start to do something. For me, it's a great start, and if you lose a little, there will be nothing critical. I think that the main mistake will be to invest all the money. And if you do not, then do not worry
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

the time of entry in the crypto think only fear then, believe me, it can never produce. Crypto is a field that is indeed fraught with risk and loss is a reasonable thing to happen. only a strong mentally and keep develops that would want to survive and keep producing for crypto. fear is an obstacle in the fields of this field.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

Just use MEW and access with metamask or json file, just carefull with phising site and it will be ok for you to store your coin in MyEtherWallet. Don't forget about mallware too, just carefull when you want to access any website.
If using MEW, you should log in using Metamask, but if you want to be more secure then I recommend using Mycrypto wallet, which runs almost on the desktop and not online on their web site, so they is quite secure for storage.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

Not afraid. If you are afraid of everything, then nothing will happen. For me, the main thing is success, and even if I lose some of the funds, there will be nothing critical. The experience I will get is much more important
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

everyone must be afraid of losing money, but that doesn't need to be thought about because it has become a risk. all you have to think about is how you can get profit and not lose. throw away all your fears if you really want to be a trader cryptocurrency.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Crew09

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:14:07 AM

security on the wallet is a bit vulnerable, I myself worry too. a little advice for you, don't save too much assets in the wallet, as much as possible set aside half of your assets saved in the bank. that's the way I manage the money I have.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

Everybody is afraid of losing money and that is the reason why it is necessary to perform a thorough research on the project or coin we choose to invest in. After investing, exercise patience and don't panic sell because panic selling leads to the lost of money as well.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

Relax mate, do not panic and sell stay calm and hold your coins I believe the market is turning hot slowly. Like you in trading you need to have lot of patience and understanding. Holding coins is the safest option for you now also you can see change of value in CMC just today BTC price has increased for $300 which is a great show. So hopefully the value of the coins will increase in upcoming days.

Maybe you did not get his fears, he is afraid of losing his coins due to bad wallet or internet thiefs, there a a whole lot of safe practices information on the internet and the most important of them is keeping safe your private keys if using offline wallets and use of 2fa codes for online accounts and avoiding phising sites
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

I suggested that I use Ledger Nano, because only with a hard wallet assets will be safe,
because only you use it yourself, only one drawback is that if you lose the wallet your assets will be lost.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

Hey, guys!

We all does lol,everyone of us afraid to lose money,but hackers are hackers and they are experts in their fields.what ee need to do is keep safe,and prevent our self from entering sites because phishing sites are the most used strategy by this hackers.so beware and take care
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: