Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shoot The Shit About American Politics  (Read 1007 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

War hasn't been declared, but an uninvited horde of thousands intent on abusing our system, or otherwise ignoring our borders, is an invasion.   You can paint it any way you like if you prefer alternate semantics.  You are also welcome to ignore the cost to, and effect on our society, the strain it puts on the middle class.  You can minimize the difficulty in vetting the horde for criminals and insane, and possibly terrorists.

I hope you guys have enough bullets, I hear babies are harder to hit!  Maybe you guys could ask the Saudi's for some advice on how to use your missiles to bomb civilians!

Seriously you need to send thousands of military personal to stop a horde of a few thousand unarmed, walking civilians.  Cool!

Maybe we should send them on through to Canada? What do you guys think?

Sad  Our prime minister will give them each $30,000 and a free house.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

I would be in favour of them entering Canada by any legal means possible.  If they show up on our border seeking asylum I would expect our government to follow Canadian laws and process them as compassionately as possible according to the fucking laws we have on the books.

I assume if they made it here they would be vetted and some would be allowed to come here for a chance at a better life and pay taxes and contribute to our society.  Any person that can walk with their kids for thousands of miles is someone I would personally consider hiring based on their sheer determination & tenacity.

I also think the Canadian PM would be smart enough to ask the humanitarian organizations to assist in helping assimilate or maybe find other countries that need immigrants.

Everything is a fucking problem for you guys and an attack holy shit its a few thousand civilians with children, I guess you're nation is so fragile it feels under invasion by a few thousand scared 3rd world civilians, wow you guys are tough AND cool!

I would be ashamed to be Canadian if we unilaterally said FUCK off losers, to any group of people...
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

I would be in favour of them entering Canada by any legal means possible.  If they show up on our border seeking asylum I would expect our government to follow Canadian laws and process them as compassionately as possible according to the fucking laws we have on the books.

I assume if they made it here they would be vetted and some would be allowed to come here for a chance at a better life and pay taxes and contribute to our society.  Any person that can walk with their kids for thousands of miles is someone I would personally consider hiring based on their sheer determination & tenacity.

I also think the Canadian PM would be smart enough to ask the humanitarian organizations to assist in helping assimilate or maybe find other countries that need immigrants.

Everything is a fucking problem for you guys and an attack holy shit its a few thousand civilians with children, I guess you're nation is so fragile it feels under invasion by a few thousand scared 3rd world civilians, wow you guys are tough AND cool!

I would be ashamed to be Canadian if we unilaterally said FUCK off losers, to any group of people...

Oh I SEEE, it becomes more nuanced when it is your nation. I get it. BTW none of these people have legal claim to asylum here... that only applies to the nation you first step foot in after leaving your own. IE none of them are here to enter legally.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

Oh I SEEE, it becomes more nuanced when it is your nation. I get it.

It's not more nuanced if I was American I would say the exact same thing.  Process them by the laws currently on the books.

BTW none of these people have legal claim to asylum here... that only applies to the nation you first step foot in after leaving your own. IE none of them are here to enter legally.

I would be interested in reading the source information for this claim.  

The first country you step into after leaving your country is irrelevant to seeking asylum in Canada.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

It's not more nuanced if I was American I would say the exact same thing.  Process them by the laws currently on the books.

BTW none of these people have legal claim to asylum here... that only applies to the nation you first step foot in after leaving your own. IE none of them are here to enter legally.

The first country you step into after leaving your country is irrelevant to seeking asylum in Canada.

This isn't Canada.

From a pro asylum site: https://www.asylumist.com/2011/02/02/new-asylum-law-in-mexico-could-reduce-the-flow-of-refugees-to-the-u-s/

"As I’ve discussed in this blog previously, African, Chinese, and other asylum seekers enter the United States at the Mexican border and then file for asylum in the U.S.  If these people pass through Mexico without requesting asylum, it could negatively impact their chances for success in the United States (for example, they might be deemed less credible).  If they request asylum in Mexico, and their request is granted, they would be ineligible for asylum in the U.S., as they would be “firmly resettled” in Mexico for purposes of the immigration law."
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

This isn't Canada.

From a pro asylum site: https://www.asylumist.com/2011/02/02/new-asylum-law-in-mexico-could-reduce-the-flow-of-refugees-to-the-u-s/

"As I’ve discussed in this blog previously, African, Chinese, and other asylum seekers enter the United States at the Mexican border and then file for asylum in the U.S.  If these people pass through Mexico without requesting asylum, it could negatively impact their chances for success in the United States (for example, they might be deemed less credible).  If they request asylum in Mexico, and their request is granted, they would be ineligible for asylum in the U.S., as they would be “firmly resettled” in Mexico for purposes of the immigration law."

You quote some weird site referencing a Mexican law LOL good one bro!!  I hope you're not a lawyer IRL!!!  And the site doesn't even say its illegal to seek asylum after entering Mexico it just says "it could negatively impact their chances for success in the United States" in what type of a pea brain is that the same as "none of these people have legal claim to asylum here"

BTW none of these people have legal claim to asylum here... that only applies to the nation you first step foot in after leaving your own

It might help your case if you could cite some actual AMERICAN laws to back up a claim that seeking asylum is illegal unless you go from your own country directly to the US.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

This isn't Canada.

"As I’ve discussed in this blog previously, African, Chinese, and other asylum seekers enter the United States at the Mexican border and then file for asylum in the U.S.  If these people pass through Mexico without requesting asylum, it could negatively impact their chances for success in the United States (for example, they might be deemed less credible).  If they request asylum in Mexico, and their request is granted, they would be ineligible for asylum in the U.S., as they would be “firmly resettled” in Mexico for purposes of the immigration law."

You quote some weird site referencing a Mexican law LOL good one bro!!  I hope you're not a lawyer IRL!!!  And the site doesn't even say its illegal to seek asylum after entering Mexico it just says "it could negatively impact their chances for success in the United States" in what type of a pea brain is that the same as "none of these people have legal claim to asylum here"

BTW none of these people have legal claim to asylum here... that only applies to the nation you first step foot in after leaving your own

It might help your case if you could cite some actual AMERICAN laws to back up a claim that seeking asylum is illegal unless you go from your own country directly to the US.

YAWN. Rather than actually look into it you default with the insults and the predictable childishness. Tell me again, what gives you the right as a Canadian to tell people in the US how to live?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/17/world/americas/mexico-migrants-caravan-asylum.html
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

YAWN. Rather than actually look into it you default with the insults and the predictable childishness.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/17/world/americas/mexico-migrants-caravan-asylum.html

I asked for you to cite the law you claimed was being broken and you have yet to do that...  I am sorry your precious feelings are hurt but I like to call stupid people stupid, not enough of that going around these days!!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't mind me I'm not a politically correct liberal...

Another article but I don't see the law you claim they're breaking, did the agreement get signed??

Tell me again, what gives you the right as a Canadian to tell people in the US how to live?

Nothing gives me the right and I have never once said I have any right to tell you how to live.......

theymos however gives me the opportunity to discuss whatever fucking topic I motherfucking feel like regardless of what fucking country I fucking live in...

What gives you the right to question my ability to express my opinion here sounds like you want to censor me....
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 07:19:03 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 07:31:38 PM by TECSHARE

YAWN. Rather than actually look into it you default with the insults and the predictable childishness.

I asked for you to cite the law you claimed was being broken and you have yet to do that...  I am sorry your precious feelings are hurt but I like to call stupid people stupid, not enough of that going around these days!!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't mind me I'm not a politically correct liberal...

Another article but I don't see the law you claim they're breaking, did the agreement get signed??

Tell me again, what gives you the right as a Canadian to tell people in the US how to live?

Nothing gives me the right and I have never once said I have any right to tell you how to live.......

theymos however gives me the opportunity to discuss whatever fucking topic I motherfucking feel like regardless of what fucking country I fucking live in...

What gives you the right to question my ability to express my opinion here sounds like you want to censor me....

That's cute coming from you and your barely literate commie buddies dogpiling. How would I even begin to censor you? What am I gonna fly to Canada and take your maple syrup and your favorite hockey stick? You don't vote here, you don't pay taxes here, and you don't have to pay the long term costs. It is easy to be charitable on some one elses dime.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/8/208.15

Happy now cupcake? Or do you plan on continuing this fit?

have some more:

"(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline."

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

How would I even begin to censor you?
I did not say you were trying to censoring me because only an idiot would think you could do that to me.  I TYPED you WANTED to censor me.  I know reading comprehension is difficult, but words actually matter...

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/8/208.15

That law has nothing to do with walking into another country before seeking asylum

Where is the law backing up this exact fucking claim, not some general law that could be used for any reason.

Will I continue to post here and call out your lies when I read them, yes.  Thanks for reading!
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

Actually, I have also heard this, and do not doubt it has law backing it.

Just for fun, why don't YOU look up the law that is leading Trump to assert he can solve the illegal-baby problem with an executive order?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:04:00 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 01:29:56 PM by TECSHARE

Quote from: Flying Hellfish link=topic=5050734.msg47434031#msg47434031
[url
https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/8/208.15[/url]

That law has nothing to do with walking into another country before seeking asylum

Oh is that a fact? Gee because to me it pretty clearly looked like as I linked in the PREVIOUS ARTICLES they were talking about making Mexico a safe harbor nation, and since it is a such now, passing thru a safe harbor nation to get to another safe harbor nation pretty thoroughly demonstrates that the motivation is economic, not because of "oppression" or something as the asylum laws were ACTUALLY designed to take people in.

"An alien is considered to be firmly resettled if, prior to arrival in the United States, he or she entered into another country with, or while in that country received, an offer of permanent resident status, citizenship, or some other type of permanent resettlement unless he or she establishes: "

Mexico has offered them asylum. They don't get to cherry pick where to they run from "oppression" (ie poverty). Poverty is not an admissible asylum status regardless.
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:23:02 AM

Ah, yes, this thread still exists.

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:01:04 PM

So descriptive of modern day conservatives. Blame the liberals for everything.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

Ah, yes, this thread still exists.

You will also notice that is a smoke canister, not a CS gas canister as fired from a 40mm launcher which is the typical CS gas delivery mechanism.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:21:39 AM

You will also notice that is a smoke canister, not a CS gas canister as fired from a 40mm launcher which is the typical CS gas delivery mechanism.

Fake News.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

Pretty much all conservatives everywhere. Rofl.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

Pretty much all conservatives everywhere. Rofl.

That is an interesting criticism from a Marxist that literally requires victim hood and victim status to push any of your ideologies.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

What Trump's voters see when they see a library.

Just related to the indictment naming Trump as a felon today Wink

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:05:29 PM

I have to say watching Kirsten Sinema being sworn in to the senate by Pence was so fucking awesome.

Watching a homophobic evangelical being forced to swear in a bisexual atheist using a law book instead of a bible was so fucking awesome LOL.

Meuller got a 6 month extension for his grand jury!

White Shrek is going to get hauled up to the hill.

Republicans are going ape shit over Tlaib's use of the word motherfucker LOL.  They don't seem to care when Trump uses the word motherfucker though.  The hypocrisy in the GOP and their base is absolutely hilarious!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: