Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️❤️▄▀▄❤️SEER❤️▄▀▄❤️❤️[Listed on Bitfinex][China Government Support]❤️❤️  (Read 23079 times)
Al Arios

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:06:39 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 03:18:28 AM by Al Arios

SEER is a project that has a very good concept. With the public blockchain platform and focusing on prediction markets and sport events supported by beautiful Hainan Province in China, it will make investors trusted this project will succeed in the future.

What steps will this project take to promote SEER as a media  combining tourism and sports?

Thanks and appreciate for the answer  Smiley
BlackGoku212

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:37:45 AM

SEER is really a great project, I know that this project just launched last year. But i really hope that would be another advance development. Especially for now i hope there would be advancement on SEER Wallet, including interfaces, or maybe it could downloaded on mobile. And there is something that i want SEER engineer work for it's the login section on wallet. It would be tremendous thing to be accomplish, how to access the wallet easily. I hope SEER could be evolve more not just by it's community or bussiness but start with its own application. Cheers  Grin
GRWIJaya

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 05:13:44 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 01:00:07 AM by GRWIJaya

I think SEER is good project cause they have great team, and solid community.
Seer still going to update they project to reach the goal
And has been listed to bitfinex that's good news, cause invest or will think this project is trusted..
Good job seer
We love seer
sandrina

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

how can I redeem this SEER, and what is this SEER for, you can explain ?
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:58:51 AM

Just want to ask

Any reason why SEER team choosing BITFINEX ?

I personally didn't like BITFINEX because of high deposit and withdrawal fees and we should deposit around $10k to enjoy features on there which is too much money for me. I know BITFINEX is a top 15 exchange in the world but BITFINEX really not friendly enough for a small investor like me...

Rizki13

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:34:35 AM

Saya pikir ini adalah proyek yang bagus. Gagasan itu menarik perhatian saya setelah membaca utas. Dikatakan bahwa Seer telah terdaftar dalam bitfinex, bolehkah saya bertanya apakah ada rencana untuk memasukkannya ke dalam pertukaran besar lainnya di masa depan?

Goog project
hasanudintea1989
Copper Member

Activity: 171
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

I am still new to the world of crypto. there are many questions that I want to ask.
Will this seer be on Indodax Exchange in the future?
GRWIJaya

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 01:17:23 AM

Hi seer, do you have another roadmap update for 2019?
i didn't see any roadmap update for 2019
thanks
hasanudintea1989
Copper Member

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:54:18 AM

This seer is the only one received by the Hainan Provincial Government.
In the future, besides sports predictions, is there a new breakthrough that makes this seer more developed?
Al Arios

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:16:05 AM

Hi Dev..

Im back with one question, what is the advantage if we buy SEER token before ICO presale and it need KYC ?

Thanks in advance  Roll Eyes
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 12:38:52 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 04:38:59 PM by barnes13

I am rather interested in this project because it has been supported by a government.
But does SEER currently have many other partners to support the ongoing project?
Yes, as you know that the SEER project has been supported by the Hainan Provincial Government in China and certainly this will make us more valuable and make we easier to partner more with other well-known companies and certainly will make investors trust our potential in the future.

Wu Gang (the leader of SEER investment representative team) said that SEER have 8 DAPPs, as follows:
Super power (War of the wrist)
Taekwondo currency (Taekwondo field)
Octopus (Soccer)
BiBi (Cryptocurrency circle)
Basketball tokens (Basketball field)
Gaming (Two Southeast Asian projects)
PowerFans (Fighting and e-sports)

The latest news is The star dapp called PowerFans developed on SEER bought 30 million SEER from the market! This project will collateralized all the SEER to the mainnet to be the witness, which means a lockup of large amount of SEER in the system, and this is an example for other dapps on SEER, so many SEER tokens will be locked up as more dapps developed on SEER. www.powerfans.io

SEER is a project that has a very good concept. With the public blockchain platform and focusing on prediction markets and sport events supported by beautiful Hainan Province in China, it will make investors trusted this project will succeed in the future.

What steps will this project take to promote SEER as a media combining tourism and sports?

Thanks and appreciate for the answer  Smiley
Thank you for your question, We are currently very active in sponsoring fighting matches in China. More information can be found on our official telegram. https://t.me/seer_english_group
You can see some photos here: http://prntscr.com/m1m281 http://prntscr.com/m1m2l1 http://prntscr.com/m1m2vs http://prntscr.com/m1m2yo

Event Introduction :

On the night of Gedoumi fans, the King's Competition will be kicked off.  

Supported by Gedoumi (a fighting fans brand of Nayun Sports, with 5 million fighting fans), Total Title sponsored by PowerFans (a star Dapp that will be built on SEER),Special Title sponsored by SEER, the King's Competition on the night of fighting fans is aimed to create a fair and open fighting platform, and offer matches that the fighting fans want to watch. The fighting match will be hold on December 23th, 2018 in Haikou, Hainan Province, China.

P.S : The community members of SEER who are in China can go to Hainan to watch the match, we have free tickets to them

how can I redeem this SEER, and what is this SEER for, you can explain ?
SEER is a Graphene prediction public blockchain & sport events crowdfunding platform! It's listed on Bitfinex, Lbank, Coinex and many more market, included has been listed on CoinMarketCap, SEER also supported by Government of Hainan Province, China!
You can buy SEER in the market directly, because currently SEER is also listed on CoinMarketCap or you can get SEER for free by following the bounty campaign available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042966.0

Just want to ask

Any reason why SEER team choosing BITFINEX ?

I personally didn't like BITFINEX because of high deposit and withdrawal fees and we should deposit around $10k to enjoy features on there which is too much money for me. I know BITFINEX is a top 15 exchange in the world but BITFINEX really not friendly enough for a small investor like me...

Thank you for your advice, as you know that Bitfinex is a trusted market and one of the largest markets in the world. Therefore, we are targeting this market specifically for our big investors (like in China). You don't need to worry because we also provide other markets that you can use for small investors like Lbank and also Coinex.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

Prediction markets do have a future, but I don't think that there will be many of them able to exist at the same time.
hasanudintea1989
Copper Member

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

SEER is a market prediction media and sports event, and has been supported by the Hainan Provincial Government.
will SEER be a media in political predictions in the future?

Thanks
Lamamoh

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:52:04 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 11:31:15 PM by Lamamoh

I'm so excited about SEER Unique Prediction Project in Blockchain World and I think that the currency related to this project will be great especially that Seer has strong and safe wallet website it Unbreakable with it's strong protection.
I have heard that there is an application for SEER in Chinese and this is great because it will make dealing with the currency easier and safer and I am waiting to release the English version of this application .. When will that be? Will it be as efficient and secure as the wallet site?
Al Arios

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:24:55 AM

SEER is a Graphene prediction public blockchain & sport events crowdfunding platform! It's listed on Bitfinex, supported by Government of Hainan Province, China.

Dev.. would you like to explain to me what is graphene? And what is the relationship between graphene and SEER as a public blockchain?

Appreciate for the answer  Smiley
Drowrange51

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:24:15 PM

I am still new to the world of crypto. there are many questions that I want to ask.
Will this seer be on Indodax Exchange in the future?
Hello friend. Thank you for your enthusiasm in waiting for the SEER Token listing in your local market. Currently we are negotiating with several major markets and there is a possibility that Indodax is one of our goals in developing our community in Indonesia.

Hi Dev..

Im back with one question, what is the advantage if we buy SEER token before ICO presale and it need KYC ?

Thanks in advance  Roll Eyes
Thanks for the question. Unfortunately our ICO is over. But you still have the opportunity to buy SEER Tokens in the market.

Hi seer, do you have another roadmap update for 2019?
i didn't see any roadmap update for 2019
thanks
Hi, the question you are asking I think has already been answered before by our moderator. "The 2019 roadmap of SEER mainly focus on 3 aspects: launch the function of sport events crowdfunding, developer competitions and ecosystem construction of Dapps."
ahmedmeow

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:28:25 PM

as you said, I was very impressed with the SEER project, I want to know more about SEER, what are the benefits if I invest in a SEER project? maybe you can explain it in detail
Yes, if you invest in SEER, you can just buy and HODL the token for a long time. I also believe SEER has good potential in the future because even now the SEER project is actively sponsoring fighting tournaments in China with NayunSport, and other partners.
While the second option you can join is the system witness where this system you can have passive income if you have enough collateral and of course this witness system has a limit of up to 101 people. For more information, you can read the SEER whitepaper here: https://www.seer.best/download/SEER_en.pdf

Of course that cannot be canceled, because the blockchain system does not have a system like the one in a centralized application like Paypal. And as you know that the blockchain system uses a decentralized system, so cancellation of transactions will not be possible because this is not a centralized system (in other words no one can control it).
can this be said to be a weakness of the blockchain system? it's very risky if bad things happen, like sending a SEER with the wrong wallet
As you know from the very beginning the blockchain system was designed like this. And until now no project has implemented a cancellation system. But you don't need to worry about the system on SEER because we use easily distinguishable addresses, that's because the wallet address used in SEER transactions uses your account username. So it can be considered very unique and can reduce errors in sending transactions to wrong addresses.
The SEER project is very good, in my opinion, there seems to be many who are very enthusiastic about participating in the competition, I have read the whitepaper from SEER
yes, it's true as you say, the system owned by SEER is very unique from the others, and that's what makes SEER very special from other projects
Thank you very much for helping me answer questions about SEER Cheesy
Lamamoh

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:05:56 PM

SEER plans to be the leading prediction market platform by helping people make accurate predictions in various sector like finance, sports betting, social politics, and all. This will undoubtedly improve the lives of many individuals and also help blockchain to gain the mainstream adoption it has always deserved.
I wish great successful to this characteristic I am sure of that.
BiliJin
Copper Member

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:49:41 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 03:07:40 AM by BiliJin

SEER is a Graphene prediction public blockchain & sport events crowdfunding platform! It's listed on Bitfinex, supported by Government of Hainan Province, China.

Dev.. would you like to explain to me what is graphene? And what is the relationship between graphene and SEER as a public blockchain?

Appreciate for the answer  Smiley

http://gbacenter.org/index_en.html

Please visit the website of Global Graphene Blockchain Application Center, you will find more knowledge about Graphene there.
By the way, SEER is one of the committee units in this center.

BiliJin
Copper Member

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:22:26 AM

SEER is a market prediction media and sports event, and has been supported by the Hainan Provincial Government.
will SEER be a media in political predictions in the future?

Thanks

Yes! Users can set election predictions on SEER mainnet, or on its Dapps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: