Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️❤️▄▀▄❤️SEER❤️▄▀▄❤️❤️[Listed on Bitfinex][China Government Support]❤️❤️  (Read 23079 times)
Lamamoh

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:55:05 AM

Nayun Sports, the biggest investor of SEER, has the experience in sports industry for more than 10 years.
In addition to Hainan Wentou, which agencies have cooperated (negotiated) with SEER?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 04:55:22 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2019, 02:24:03 PM by barnes13

SEER is a market prediction media and sports event, and has been supported by the Hainan Provincial Government.
will SEER be a media in political predictions in the future?

Thanks
Of course yes, this application context can be applied to the Event Prediction.
SEER also allows predictions about political, social and other events, e.g., who will be the President of the Republic of Indonesia in 2019?
Actually, this explanation has been written on our whitepaper. You can read more in here: https://www.seer.best/download/SEER_en.pdf
hasanudintea1989
Copper Member

Activity: 171
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:21:19 AM

SEER is a market prediction media and sports event, and has been supported by the Hainan Provincial Government.

Thanks
Of course that can, this context application can be applied to the Event Prediction.
SEER also allows predictions about political, social and other events, e.g., who will be the President of the Republic of Indonesia in 2019?
Actually, this explanation has been written on our whitepaper. You can read more in here: https://www.seer.best/download/SEER_en.pdf
I aggre. good project and success for seer. there are several bugs in the wallet seer when using a smartphone. I hope the bibi application has an English version so that it can facilitate smartphone users. suppose the English version of the bibi will be released?
barnes13

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:27:53 PM

Thanks
Of course that can, this context application can be applied to the Event Prediction.
I aggre. good project and success for seer. there are several bugs in the wallet seer when using a smartphone. I hope the bibi application has an English version so that it can facilitate smartphone users. suppose the English version of the bibi will be released?
Thank you for your enthusiasm in waiting for the presence of our mobile platform. It will be released soon, the development of the Bibi mobile platform is almost complete.
You only need to wait for our official announcement. Cheers!!
hasanudintea1989
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:13:31 AM

Thanks
Thank you for your enthusiasm in waiting for the presence of our mobile platform. It will be released soon, the development of the Bibi mobile platform is almost complete.
You only need to wait for our official announcement. Cheers!!
that is good news for me and for all smartphone users.
I hope it can be done as soon as possible.
Thank you for the time to reply to all my questions.
succes for seer
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:58:21 AM

It seems that the team in this project is always active in providing information about this project and is active in answering the questions raised by the participants as well, with a team that is always active I think this project deserves to be developed to success for the future.
Lamamoh

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:09:00 AM

Hello, I have seen the progress of this project is really a thing for now. If in the future many of Dapp that listed on SEER, is there any chance that SEER will be launched its own market? It really interests me, with a lot of Dapp in SEER Project, it will be really big step to make your own market.
BiliJin
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:03:08 AM

Hello, I have seen the progress of this project is really a thing for now. If in the future many of Dapp that listed on SEER, is there any chance that SEER will be launched its own market? It really interests me, with a lot of Dapp in SEER Project, it will be really big step to make your own market.

The own market? Do you mean the decentralized exchange?

SEER has its built-in decentralized exchange, check the trading pair of OPC:SEER

https://wallet.seer.best/market/OPC_SEER
Lamamoh

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:15:38 AM

Great, I'm So excited about Seer ..
but when will Seer list on Binance?
BiliJin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:21:41 AM

Prediction markets do have a future, but I don't think that there will be many of them able to exist at the same time.

Yes, that's why project that has sport resources and government support will have big advantage to stand out.
BiliJin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:13:51 AM

Great, I'm So excited about Seer ..
but when will Seer list on Binance?

At present, SEER has been listed on 12 exchanges including Bitfinex, the world's largest cryptocurrency trading platfrom.
Besides Bitfinex, SEER has the plan to list on more major exchanges! The negotiation is under way!!
hasanudintea1989
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:22:24 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 03:40:40 AM by hasanudintea1989

now  opc and powerfans that already use the flatform seer.

in the future there will be many more dapps that will use the flatform seer?

I really hope many dapps will want to join using this flatform seer

Thanks
barnes13

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 02:16:35 PM

Thanks
Hi, Thank you for your question.
In the future, more and more Dapps will be built on SEER, the fees to develop a Dapp on SEER is just 10% of develop a Dapp on Ethereum. Developping fee on Ethereum 200,000 USD; developping fee on SEER, 20,000 USD, confirmation time for SEER, 1.5 seconds; confimation time for Ethereum, more than 10 seconds. Partners will buy SEER and deposite them in the SEER system to be witness, the supply of SEER on the market will be low, the price of SEER will be increased.
Lamamoh

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:51:27 AM

In addition to Hainan Wentou, which agencies have cooperated (negotiated) with SEER?
BiliJin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:05:01 AM

SEER is negotiating with sports related companies, government related departments, big crypto influencers, etc!
More partners will be announced!
hasanudintea1989
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:30:12 AM

Thanks
In the future, more and more Dapps will be built on SEER, the fees to develop a Dapp on SEER is just 10% of develop a Dapp on Ethereum. Developping fee on Ethereum 200,000 USD; developping fee on SEER, 20,000 USD, confirmation time for SEER, 1.5 seconds; confimation time for Ethereum, more than 10 seconds. Partners will buy SEER and deposite them in the SEER system to be witness, the supply of SEER on the market will be low, the price of SEER will be increased.

waw it's very good news. thank you for your answer.
Does SEER have a telegram channel?
so I can know the latest news about SEER on the telegram.
Succes for SEER
Lamamoh

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:05:49 AM

About the dapp on the seer public chain, how many of them are connected now?
BiliJin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:52:41 AM

Thanks

waw it's very good news. thank you for your answer.
Does SEER have a telegram channel?
so I can know the latest news about SEER on the telegram.
Succes for SEER

Thank you for supporting SEER!
SEER doesn't have a Telegram channel yet, the weekly report of SEER is in Chinese language on SEER's forum currently, kindly check it!
https://forum.seerchain.org
BiliJin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:54:42 AM

About the dapp on the seer public chain, how many of them are connected now?

Currently, there are 2 Dapps running on SEER.
The star Dapp, powerfans, will also move to SEER.
ramilvale

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:57:20 AM

I really love Seer, and hope for the future of Seer. I want to ask that, which exchange will seer going to list next? I suggest Bittrex and OKEx. And can you change the website? It really hard to use , I want it be easier to use. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: