Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Percentage of Merit received on old posts, deleted posts, and average per post  (Read 24089 times)
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16596

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:03:53 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2019, 02:40:42 PM by LoyceV
Merited by Foxpup (5), dbshck (5), suchmoon (4), actmyname (2), DdmrDdmr (2), bones261 (2), mediaBuzz (2), babo (1), Daniel91 (1), Lafu (1), mk4 (1), joniboini (1), TheBeardedBaby (1), Initscri (1), Piggy (1), MiningSensei (1)

Out of curiosity, I created a small script to compare Merit received for posts made before and after the introduction of the Merit system.

Get yours
To get your (or someone else's) stats, just ask and I'll post it. It requires scraping your post history so takes some time per request.

Known limitations
Merit received on non-public boards (such as Investigations) are counted as deleted posts. (Starting August 2, 2019, I scrape posts from a logged in account.)
I use last Friday's Merit data and the current number of posts, this makes the results less accurate.
I ignore all airdropped Merit.

Disclaimer
I might have made a mistake somewhere, if so, please let me know Tongue
I'll sometimes add stats for a user so that I have a reference link.

A few examples

User satoshi (full history)

User theymos (full history)
  • Received a total of 2826 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1513 Merit (53.53%) for 41 (0.59%) of 6940 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.2180 Merit per old post).
  • Received 1299 Merit (45.96%) for 126 (32.81%) of 384 posts created after the introduction of Merit (3.3828 Merit per new post).
  • Received 14 Merit (0.49%) for posts that are now deleted.

User LoyceV (full history)
  • Received a total of 1135 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 88 Merit (7.75%) for 9 (0.26%) of 3404 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0258 Merit per old post).
  • Received 1045 Merit (92.07%) for 282 (10.45%) of 2696 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3876 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (0.17%) for posts that are now deleted.

User LoyceMobile (full history)

User DdmrDdmr (full history)

User mprep (full history)

User hilariousandco (full history)

User hilariousetc (full history)

User Vod (full history)

User Alex_Sr (full history) (why Alex_Sr)

User nullius (full history)

See [overview] LoyceV's useful data on Bitcointalk for more of my forum-related topics

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:27:14 PM

Count me in  , let me see my stats !  Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

Please add me.

Satoshi is clearly cheating. No chance for anyone to beat that.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:11:19 AM

I know mine lol...

Merit airdrop = 1000
Merit earned after the introduction = 45... 'Technically' just a member for now. A long way from becoming a 'self-made legendary' xDD

Technically theymos is making satoshi cheat Tongue
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:23:31 AM
Merited by Mia Chloe (1)

It still bothers me up to this day that the new merit system was implemented just around 2 weeks before I was going to get promoted to Hero member.

But whatever. 146(396-250) from the initial merit "airdrop" isn't bad I guess. Nice topic though! Mind uploading the script on Github? Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:51:35 AM

+1. Interested. Good project.
(Please add me to the list, thanks.)

S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:34:17 AM

Merit airdrop = 1000
Merit earned after the introduction = 45... 'Technically' just a member for now. A long way from becoming a 'self-made legendary' xDD
I think you are misunderstanding this calculation. LoyceV is not counting the airdropped merit here.
You have received 45 merits. LoyceV is checking whether you have received those merits on posts from before/after merit implementation.

@LoyceV
Can you please add stats for theymos? Would be nice to see, IMO.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

Could be quite useful to show this information, in particular merits on post deleted and post created pre-merit system.
Are you going to include it directly in the merit profile page of each user?
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:26:09 AM

I gave it a go a couple of weeks ago (see Analysis – Personal merit per day, merit per post and ranking-up projections), but on the merit per post I concentrated in the last four months of history for technical reasons (available snapshots). It’s interesting to see the distinction of posts you’ve created, and that you’ve managed to get the number of posts before the introduction of the merit system (I presume you’ve managed to get hold of a snapshot around the time).
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

You can count me too. Seems interesting Wink
I was just a member when the merit system came and I had not so much content but I can guess what will be the score before the merit - around 41 Wink

Nikisa

Activity: 363
Merit: 217

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:02:16 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 07:15:40 AM by Nikisa

+1 And me add please. I really like topics with statistics. My ratio merit per new post will be approximately 0.49

User Nikisa (full history)

Smiley

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:08:23 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 03:42:54 PM by LoyceV
Merited by mk4 (1)

Count me in  , let me see my stats !  Grin

User Lafu (full history)

Please add me.
Errors to fix first Sad It seems to fail on users with many posts.
Update: you have 9 less pages of post history when I'm not logged in (which is what my scraper gets). Vod misses 10 pages. That caused the errors. Here's yours:

User suchmoon (full history)

I know mine lol...

User Thekool1s (full history)

Nice topic though!
Thanks Cheesy Here's yours:

User mjglqw (full history)

Mind uploading the script on Github? Tongue
I won't, for several reasons:
1. I don't use Microsoft products Tongue
2. I made shitty code Sad
3. I don't want to enable more users to increase forum load by scraping more data.

+1

User actmyname (full history)

@LoyceV
Can you please add stats for theymos? Would be nice to see, IMO.
OP already mentioned theymos, I'll add him soon. Here's yours:

User S_Therapist (full history)

Are you going to include it directly in the merit profile page of each user?
I wish I could! But it requires scraping the entire post history (yours is 196 pages), and it would be far too much data to do this for all merited users. Here's yours:

User Piggy (full history)

It’s interesting to see the distinction of posts you’ve created, and that you’ve managed to get the number of posts before the introduction of the merit system (I presume you’ve managed to get hold of a snapshot around the time).
I'm scraping all posts made by a user. That gives me much more information than I need for this, but it's the only way to know for sure which posts have been deleted.
At current stats, you're above 1 Merit per post on average again. I kinda lowered your average (0.9981 Merit per new post) by using last Friday's Merit data and the current number of posts. I'll add this limitation to the OP.

You can count me too. Seems interesting Wink

User iasenko (full history)

I can guess what will be the score before the merit - around 41
Close!

+1 And me add please. I really like topics with statistics. My ratio merit per new post will be approximately 0.49
You added yourself, nicely done. However, I use last Friday's Merit data, so I'd get lower numbers.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

I wish I could! But it requires scraping the entire post history (yours is 196 pages), and it would be far too much data to do this for all merited users. Here's yours:

Yes, it's a lot of pages to parse again from the back log till now, but once that big chunk is done is going to be fairly easy to keep it updated, since you are already parsing the merited messages to get the title of the thread Grin

Anyway, is good to have it on demand as well.
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

Interesting, please check mine as well Smiley

User ETFbitcoin (full history)

2. No problem as long as you don't name variable such as a, b or c. Besides other people might contribute to your code.
Of course not, that would be rediculous, I usually use i, j, k and t for temporary variables Cheesy
Jokes aside, it's all pretty straight forward, anyone who knows any real programming language can easily do it. All you need is full Merit data (currently 6 MB), you can scrape the rest.

Yes, it's a lot of pages to parse again from the back log till now, but once that big chunk is done is going to be fairly easy to keep it updated, since you are already parsing the merited messages to get the title of the thread Grin
For finding abuse, the merited deleted posts are the most interesting part. And that's something I can only find by scraping the entire post history, modlog doesn't show it when a user deletes his own post.

mk4
Legendary

Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

Nice topic though!
Thanks Cheesy Here's yours:

I'm quite fine with my 146 merits, but yikes 7.53% from deleted posts. I don't know what to feel about that. Thanks though!

Looks like you're going to do a lot of work due to the number of requests. Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

Do me! And, if it's not too much to ask, the members of the Vulpine Order of Merit whom you haven't already done or are going to do (Jet Cash, achow101, gmaxwell, and o_e_l_e_o). I'm interested to know if my high expectations for the Order are justified.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

I've slowed down a bit recently, as I've got involved in a few associated projects. I'm trying to improve my efficiency in merit awarding, and that is why I started the snow eagle site. I'd be interested to know how much this has affected my posting behaviour though.

I can add the Vulpine Order of Merit members to my avatar page on snow eagles if you think it would be useful. I'm already finding it handyl to check on the latest posts by the members listed.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:31:34 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 01:14:34 PM by vphasitha01

Can you try for me LoyceV

@LoyceV can you list the users who awarded the most number of merits for the deleted posts?

Btw why you specifically chosen Alex_Sr for your list in the OP? Is he the member who has the most merits for the post that are now deleted?

I'm somewhat confused to understand whether this number is positive indicator or negative indicator when comparing stats Huh

I've slowed down a bit recently, as I've got involved in a few associated projects. I'm trying to improve my efficiency in merit awarding, and that is why I started the snow eagle site.
You're a great asset for bitcointalk as a merit source and well as a good poster. Don't you think you're pressing too hard when awarding merits? Don't be too complicated and analyse so many variables when awarding Merits just give it after checking whether the member is shitposter or not, whether s/he gives something to the forum and whether the user plagarised the post or not. If unspent Merits will remained with a merit source at the end of a month wouldn't do any good for the forum (at least as I see)

Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

If unspent Merits will remained with a merit source at the end of a month wouldn't do any good for the forum (at least as I see)

Source merits are a constant flow, and not a monthly update. They are replaced 30 days after being awarded. If they aren't awarded instantly, they aren't lost, it just means a slight delay in their replacement.

Just to clarify the reason for creating Snow Eagle. It has let me play with a new template that I quite liked, and I can use the knowledge gained in building it to create landing pages for domains that I want to sell. It has a positive benefit for me in the forum as well.

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

Thanks for the numbers!

Errors to fix first Sad It seems to fail on users with many posts.
Update: you have 9 less pages of post history when I'm not logged in (which is what my scraper gets). Vod misses 10 pages. That caused the errors. Here's yours:

Posts in Investigations etc? Not sure if there could be that many though. Sorry that my shitposting broke your code Smiley
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

Do me! And, if it's not too much to ask, the members of the Vulpine Order of Merit whom you haven't already done or are going to do (Jet Cash, achow101, gmaxwell, and o_e_l_e_o). I'm interested to know if my high expectations for the Order are justified.

User Foxpup (full history)

User JetCash (full history)

User achow101 (full history)

User gmaxwell (full history)

User o_e_l_e_o (full history)

Can you try for me LoyceV

User vphasitha01 (full history)

@LoyceV can you list the users who awarded the most number of merits for the deleted posts?
No, unfortunately I can't. That would require scraping all posts from all merited users.

Btw why you specifically chosen Alex_Sr for your list in the OP? Is he the member who has the most merits for the post that are now deleted?
I took him as an example because I remembered his name. He's one of the users who received a lot of Merit from xandry, who used to give Merit for reporting spam or plagiarism (I don't remember exactly), which was deleted after taking Mod action on the offenders. There's a thread about it somewhere, and he stopped doing this. It's not necessarily abuse, but it was debated and made a nice example of a user with many deleted posts. See xandry's full Merit history for a long list of Merit sent to posts that are now deleted.

I'm somewhat confused to understand whether this number is positive indicator or negative indicator when comparing stats Huh
It depends on the reason the posts were deleted. In general, I don't think it's a good thing. But it also depends on the board, I can imagine some good posts disappeared when the entire thread was trashed. Or posted on a board that I can't scrape.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

Source merits are a constant flow, and not a monthly update. They are replaced 30 days after being awarded. If they aren't awarded instantly, they aren't lost, it just means a slight delay in their replacement.

True, but technically the delay means some sMerits are "lost" (not generated at the full capacity) if you don't drain your source to 0 at least once every 30 days.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

Uh, #metoo?
Can you do the same for sent merit as well? idk, I am just trying to put your mind at more work which would lead have no actual IRL use.  Undecided

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

Uh, #metoo?

User pugman (full history)

Can you do the same for sent merit as well?
I can't really calculate a percentage for sent Merit, as there's no way I can know how many posts you've read.

idk, I am just trying to put your mind at more work which would lead have no actual IRL use.  Undecided
Lol Cheesy

Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:02:25 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 03:59:13 PM by Heisenberg_Hunter

Merit/New Post Toppers so far :  Grin

1. gmaxwell [7.1000 Merit per new post]
2. johank [5.5714 Merit per new post]
3. theymos [3.3760 Merit per new post]
4. satoshi [2.2671 Merit per old post]
5. achow101 [1.0991 Merit per new post]
6. nullius [1.0669 Merit per new post]
7. DdmrDdmr [0.9981 Merit per new post]
8. Foxpup [0.7747 Merit per new post]
9. hilariousetc [0.5845 Merit per new post]
10. LoyceV [0.3737 Merit per new post]
11. Piggy [0.3560 Merit per new post]

Seems like gmaxwell's in-depth replies to each of the technical questions he replies receives a lot of merits. Almost all the Core devs (except very few like gmaxwell and achow101, though achow101 doesn't have commit access to the core) stopped responding in this forum and have been inactive for more than a year or 2 leaving maxwell and Andrew the only devs to reply back to some really difficult bitcoin issues which pops up occasionally in Tech Board.

LoyceV can I have mine please?  Cheesy
vphasitha01

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

Merit/New Post Toppers so far :  Grin

2. theymos [3.3760 Merit per new post]
<...snip...>
This johank guy will beat the gmaxwell as well if he continue posting in future Smiley

Now he is currently at the position 2 in the Merit/New post toppers list, but not theymos

2. johank [5.6428 Merit per new post]
3. theymos [3.3760 Merit per new post]
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

LoyceV can I have mine please?  Cheesy

User Heisenberg_Hunter (full history)

This johank guy will beat the gmaxwell as well if he continue posting in future Smiley

User johank (full history)

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

The average is skewed heavily by 50 merits from theymos for this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4980960.0

This might be not sustainable.
vphasitha01

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

The average is skewed heavily by 50 merits from theymos for this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4980960.0

Fair enough, but theymos has also received 5 Txn. of 50 merits, 1 Txn. of 45 merits, 1 Txn. of 42 merits and 2 Txn. of 40 merits. That means total of 417 merits in just 9 transactions.

So if we removed those 417 from 1266, his average of Merit/New post would also reduced from 3.3760 to 2.2640 Wink
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

Fair enough, but theymos has also received 5 Txn. of 50 merits, 1 Txn. of 45 merits, 1 Txn. of 42 merits and 2 Txn. of 40 merits. That means total of 417 merits in just 9 transactions.

So if we removed those 417 from 1266, his average of Merit/New post would also reduced from 3.3760 to 2.2640 Wink

It would be interesting to see a ranking of users who received no more than 2 merits from other users and no more than 10 merits for a given post. That is, users who are constantly receiving merits for common posts. Which are neither extraordinary nor outlier, but still produce content interesting enough to receive some merits.
vphasitha01

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

Looks like theymos didn't agree with your explanation, but with the @suchmoon Wink

If they complain about amounts, tell them to complain to me. It's best if sources try to exhaust their source allocations, even if it means giving posts higher amounts than is typical. If you have 150 source merit and you only see 3 merit-worthy posts in a month, then I'd rather you over-give each of them 50 merit than let the merit expire. That way there are more people capable of sending merit, and the "merit economy" is less top-down.
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:37:27 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 10:05:31 AM by LoyceV

It would be interesting to see a ranking of users who received no more than 2 merits from other users and no more than 10 merits for a given post. That is, users who are constantly receiving merits for common posts. Which are neither extraordinary nor outlier, but still produce content interesting enough to receive some merits.
That would be an interesting list indeed, but I'm not going to make it. Feel free to use Full Merit history to make this list. It should be pretty straight forward to do, if needed I can add usernames to the list of userIDs.

I've slightly updated my script, it now counts how many individual posts received Merit:

• Received a total of 1135 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 88 Merit (7.75%) for 9 (0.26%) of 3404 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0258 Merit per old post).
  • Received 1045 Merit (92.07%) for 282 (10.45%) of 2696 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3876 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (0.17%) for posts that are now deleted.

I've updated satoshi's en theymos' stats in the OP.

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:18:33 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 09:10:11 AM by LoyceV

(this statistic was needed as a reference for another post of mine)

User iluvbitcoins (full history)
  • Received a total of 67 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 3 Merit (4.47%) for 3 (0.08%) of 3745 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0008 Merit per old post).
  • Received 62 Merit (92.53%) for 24 (2.79%) of 858 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0722 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (2.98%) for posts that are now deleted.

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:37:14 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 11:52:14 AM by LoyceV

User OgNasty (full history)
  • Received a total of 391 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 130 Merit (33.24%) for 13 (0.20%) of 6226 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0208 Merit per old post).
  • Received 254 Merit (64.96%) for 93 (8.01%) of 1161 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2187 Merit per new post).
  • Received 7 Merit (1.79%) for posts that are now deleted.

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:25:32 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 06:05:12 PM by LoyceV

User cryptohunter (full history)

User ibminer (full history)

mole0815
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 2637

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

could i please also be added to the list? would very much like to see some details Smiley

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:37:09 AM

could i please also be added to the list?
Here's yours:

User mole0815 (full history)
  • Received a total of 431 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 2 Merit (0.46%) for 2 (2.15%) of 93 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0215 Merit per old post).
  • Received 429 Merit (99.53%) for 162 (9.92%) of 1632 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2628 Merit per new post).
  • Received 0 Merit for posts that are now deleted.

Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:55:14 AM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

If you have 150 source merit and you only see 3 merit-worthy posts in a month, then I'd rather you over-give each of them 50 merit than let the merit expire

If you can only find 3 merit worthy posts in a month, then you shouldn't be a merit source in my opinion. I often find more than 3 in a day, but I can still end the day with a few source merits available for the next day's reading. I try to keep my personal sMerits for rewarding Fit to Talk projects that are moved into Bitcoin Talk, but this has been a bit slow recently, so I've got a total approaching 200 sMeits waiting for some good political translation posts.

Also, I think it would be a bit excessive to give a brand new member 50 points for his first post. I would rather give one or two points each to 25-50 new members to encourage them.

mole0815
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 2637

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

could i please also be added to the list?
Here's yours:

• Received a total of 431 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 2 Merit (0.46%) for 2 (2.15%) of 93 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0215 Merit per old post).
  • Received 429 Merit (99.53%) for 162 (9.92%) of 1632 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2628 Merit per new post).

perfect thanks a lot Smiley

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
.MINES.
.PLINKO.
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

Bump (and some updates):

User amicrypto (full history)

• Received a total of 1304 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 88 Merit (6.74%) for 9 (0.26%) of 3404 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0258 Merit per old post).
  • Received 1214 Merit (93.09%) for 343 (11.20%) of 3060 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3967 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (0.15%) for posts that are now deleted.

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

Bump with small update:

• Received a total of 1319 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 89 Merit (6.74%) for 9 (0.26%) of 3404 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0261 Merit per old post).
  • Received 1228 Merit (93.10%) for 347 (11.08%) of 3130 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3923 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (0.15%) for posts that are now deleted.

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

Requesting stats for the newest members of the Vulpine Order of Merit, The Pharmacist and SaltySpitoon.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
shield132

Activity: 2212
Merit: 853

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

Loycev we know you are amazing lol, really appreciate you because you are very valuable member among others.
That statistics makes me to think that old posts/topics aren't popular or usually guests visit them from google and other search engines. Merits received before introduction it means that your post is old but gold. It's good you took satoshi's example too but I think he is merited because of his name, theymos - for being admin and also a lot of people tested merit on his merit introduction topic.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

Requesting stats for the newest members of the Vulpine Order of Merit, The Pharmacist and SaltySpitoon.
No problem:

User The Pharmacist (full history)
  • Received a total of 991 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 27 Merit (2.72%) for 5 (0.07%) of 7021 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0038 Merit per old post).
  • Received 946 Merit (95.45%) for 392 (15.58%) of 2515 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3761 Merit per new post).
  • Received 18 Merit (1.81%) for posts that are now deleted.

User SaltySpitoon (full history)
  • Received a total of 345 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1 Merit (0.28%) for 1 (0.02%) of 3501 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0002 Merit per old post).
  • Received 341 Merit (98.84%) for 64 (21.84%) of 293 posts created after the introduction of Merit (1.1638 Merit per new post).
  • Received 3 Merit (0.86%) for posts that are now deleted.

Loycev we know you are amazing lol, really appreciate you because you are very valuable member among others.
Thanks, here's yours:

User shield132 (full history)

That statistics makes me to think that old posts/topics aren't popular or usually guests visit them from google and other search engines.
I know some users like to read old posts, because the forum was in a much better state without all the current spam.

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:17:57 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 10:49:33 PM by LoyceV

Bump with small update:

• Received a total of 1343 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 89 Merit (6.62%) for 9 (0.28%) of 3124 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0284 Merit per old post).
  • Received 1238 Merit (92.18%) for 346 (11.23%) of 3081 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.4018 Merit per new post).
  • Received 16 Merit (1.19%) for posts that are now deleted.

When I created this thread 2 months ago, I had received 2 Merit on deleted posts. Now it's 16! I didn't find yet how that happened.

Update:
Something must have gone wrong scraping data, no more posts were deleted. This is my real data:

• Received a total of 1343 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 89 Merit (6.62%) for 9 (0.26%) of 3404 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0261 Merit per old post).
  • Received 1252 Merit (93.22%) for 355 (11.00%) of 3225 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3882 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (0.14%) for posts that are now deleted.

My scraper now outputs the deleted posts:
Code:
Post 3707038.msg36855068 has been deleted after earning 1 Merit
Post 3210468.msg33357607 has been deleted after earning 1 Merit

Note that I have new hosting: http://loyce.club/, all other links don't work anymore.

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:55:04 PM

hey, can you check mine as well?

quite interesting idea
probably I have quite low no of merits per post
should work on that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

Here you go:

User Lucasgabd (full history)

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

Could you check it for me as well?

I've been holding off, but my curiosity got the best of me. I'm not expecting particularly good numbers here, especially compared to some of the forum's power users  Tongue

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

Could you check it for me as well?
Sure:

User eternalgloom (full history)
  • Received a total of 112 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 2 Merit (1.78%) for 1 (0.02%) of 3775 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0005 Merit per old post).
  • Received 104 Merit (92.85%) for 50 (3.83%) of 1303 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0798 Merit per new post).
  • Received 6 Merit (5.35%) for posts that are now deleted.

Bonus:
Post 5078423.msg48367327 has been deleted after earning 1 Merit
Post 2944426.msg30347546 has been deleted after earning 3 Merit
Post 2820487.msg28971585 has been deleted after earning 2 Merit

eternalgloom
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 06:53:38 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 07:04:31 PM by eternalgloom

Bonus:
Post 5078423.msg48367327 has been deleted after earning 1 Merit
Post 2944426.msg30347546 has been deleted after earning 3 Merit
Post 2820487.msg28971585 has been deleted after earning 2 Merit

Weird, must be a thread (not one I've created) that has been deleted, since I've only had 2 posts and 2 threads removed from Bitcointalk in total.
I think I know which posts of mine have been removed and they hadn't received any merit.

Too bad Waybackmachine doesn't have those posts archived. Oh well...

Edit:

Almost forgot to say thank you!

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

Weird
http://loyce.club/Merit/history/163641.html shows who sent the Merit:
1 from Steamtyme
3 from Zocadas
2 from Lanatsa

I can dig up the last post (merited by Steemtyme). You posted this before any edits:
Code:
eternalgloom
<a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php#4">Other</a> / <a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0">Meta</a> / <b><a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5078423.msg48367327#msg48367327">Re: Be patient about getting merits. </a></b>

<br />You&#039;re not going to get any merits from posting these sorts of replies. <br /><br />I mean, you&#039;re replying to threads with 1 sentence replies, that do not add anything useful. <br /><br />Examples: <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Now, do you think those replies deserve any sort of recognition for being good replies? I don&#039;t think so.

I lost 2 merited posts in that thread too Tongue

eternalgloom
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

Probably this thread then:
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:mUDzm4JznRgJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D5078423.0

And another one about cockfighting, when searching the thread on Google:

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:37:38 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 06:51:44 PM by Lucasgabd

Here you go:

User Lucasgabd (full history)

thanks a lot for that
it'd be nice to have it as a public website for people to check (but I saw your disclaimer that this would be higher)
makes me wonder how to contribute more to the forum to improve my merit per post ratio

If I had any sMerit left I would send you!
cheers

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 09:35:07 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (1), Rath_ (1)

Project: all participants in ChipMixer's Signature Campaign:

User DarkStar_ (full history)

User TryNinja (full history)

User magneto (full history)

User BitMaxz (full history)

User harizen (full history)

User timerland (full history)

User hilariousetc (full history)

User HeRetiK (full history)

User pooya87 (full history)

User Kakmakr (full history)

User HCP (full history)

User OmegaStarScream (full history)

User Kemarit (full history)

User BitHodler (full history)

User 1Referee (full history)

User dothebeats (full history)

User LeGaulois (full history)

User mocacinno (full history)

User DooMAD (full history)

User bitart (full history)

User jackg (full history)

User BrewMaster (full history)

User Pursuer (full history)

User gentlemand (full history)

User buwaytress (full history)

User Slow death (full history)

User AdolfinWolf (full history)

User figmentofmyass (full history)

User Hydrogen (full history)

User SyGambler (full history)

User Stedsm (full history)

User jseverson (full history)

User stompix (full history)

User exstasie (full history)

User Thirdspace (full history)

User TheQuin (full history)

User Potato Chips (full history)

User bob123 (full history)

User squatter (full history)

User The Pharmacist (full history)

User pugman (full history)

User billgator (full history)

User hugeblack (full history)

User cellard (full history)

User Welsh (full history)

User d5000 (full history)

User Steamtyme (full history)

User ranochigo (full history)

User marlboroza (full history)

User iasenko (full history)

User guybrushthreepwood (full history)

User DdmrDdmr (full history)

User BitCryptex (full history)

User HabBear (full history)

User Lucius (full history)

User o_e_l_e_o (full history)

(I forgot to reset a variable, so I had to remove the number of merited posts for each user)

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 09:16:21 PM

Bump with small update since I was scraping Lauda's post history anyway:

User Lauda (full history)
  • Received a total of 680 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 300 Merit (44.11%) for 22 (0.09%) of 22832 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0131 Merit per old post).
  • Received 376 Merit (55.29%) for 127 (8.25%) of 1539 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2443 Merit per new post).
  • Received 4 Merit (0.58%) for posts that are now deleted.

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:10:03 PM

Bump with an small update that turned out to be inaccurate because the user earned a lot of Merit just today.

User cabalism13 (full history)

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:32:50 AM
Merited by TMAN (10)

User TMAN (full history)
  • Received a total of 805 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 17 Merit (2.11%) for 11 (0.42%) of 2607 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0065 Merit per old post).
  • Received 768 Merit (95.40%) for 177 (8.03%) of 2204 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3484 Merit per new post).
  • Received 20 Merit (2.48%) for posts that are now deleted.

Compare this to my post back in November, when cryptohunter was first on my radar for complaining about Merit:

He has made almost 900 since then, most of them on the same rampage.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:36:10 AM

User TMAN (full history)
  • Received a total of 805 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 17 Merit (2.11%) for 11 (0.42%) of 2607 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0065 Merit per old post).
  • Received 768 Merit (95.40%) for 177 (8.03%) of 2204 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3484 Merit per new post).
  • Received 20 Merit (2.48%) for posts that are now deleted.

thanks man - now wait for the long rambling post about how its all a mafia and recycled and unfair and all the other shit about it - that individual cannot understand that sometimes less is more!

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 01:29:59 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 05:52:51 PM by LoyceV

I found a Newbie with impressive numbers:

User bvu (full history)

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:01:14 PM

Can I get an update on my stats? I've been unusually active in these past few months.

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 06:12:20 PM

Can I get an update on my stats? I've been unusually active in these past few months.
From this:

To this:

• Received a total of 312 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 16 Merit (5.12%) for 5 (0.16%) of 3024 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0052 Merit per old post).
  • Received 292 Merit (93.58%) for 84 (27.54%) of 305 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.9573 Merit per new post).
  • Received 4 Merit (1.28%) for posts that are now deleted.

Alone055

Activity: 1045
Merit: 202

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 06:16:23 PM

Hi Loyce.
Can I get my stats? Would like to see how I've done so far.  Tongue

qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:18:40 PM

Me! Me! Me!

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 06:32:32 PM
Merited by qwk (1)

Can I get my stats?

User Alone055 (full history)

Me! Me! Me!

User qwk (full history)
  • Received a total of 750 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 151 Merit (20.13%) for 6 (0.14%) of 4167 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0362 Merit per old post).
  • Received 595 Merit (79.33%) for 192 (13.89%) of 1382 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.4305 Merit per new post).
  • Received 4 Merit (0.53%) for posts that are now deleted.

phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:11:38 PM

Can I get my stats, please?  Cool

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 07:49:10 PM
Merited by phantastisch (1)

Can I get my stats, please?  Cool

User phantastisch (full history)
  • Received a total of 228 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 170 Merit (74.56%) for 3 (0.13%) of 2271 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0748 Merit per old post).
  • Received 56 Merit (24.56%) for 13 (6.91%) of 188 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2978 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (0.87%) for posts that are now deleted.

phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:01:58 PM

Can I get my stats, please?  Cool

User phantastisch (full history)
  • Received a total of 228 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 170 Merit (74.56%) for 3 (0.13%) of 2271 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0748 Merit per old post).
  • Received 56 Merit (24.56%) for 13 (6.91%) of 188 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2978 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (0.87%) for posts that are now deleted.

Thanks, your service for the forum is invaluable.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:13:27 AM

Is there a script that can determine which high rank account (Full, Hero, Legendary) with red trust was been used to give Merits. This question is inspired by a seller of account with red trusts. Not sure if there's a thread about it already.
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 08:52:17 AM

Is there a script that can determine which high rank account (Full, Hero, Legendary) with red trust was been used to give Merits. This question is inspired by a seller of account with red trusts. Not sure if there's a thread about it already.
I can do it: take the full list of Merit transactions, scrape the rank and trust score from BPIP.org, and create a list of red trusted users who sent Merit.
But not all Merit from red trusted users is sent to bad posts, and not all Merit from users without red trust is going to good posts, so I don't think it's worth the effort to make this list.

tranthidung
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4006

Farewell o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 09:13:22 AM

create a list of red trusted users who sent Merit.
But not all Merit from red trusted users is sent to bad posts, and not all Merit from users without red trust is going to good posts, so I don't think it's worth the effort to make this list.
The point is you should clearly identify that merit senders got red trusts before sending their sMerits or they sent sMerits first and got red trust later.

It is the same as what happened with sMerits sent from Auto-banned users.
If they got auto-banned within two weeks after the day they sent sMerits, it maybe a potential indicator of hack accounts (woke up, sent sMerits out, and got banned later).  Tongue

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 6292

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:38:14 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2019, 03:33:46 AM by stompix

So a mod in mining has decided to delete a topic opened by some scammer in which due to my outstanding skills in using google image search I've managed to get some 13 merit  Cool

Out of pure curiosity, can I have my stats, pretty please, LoyceV?

Or should I say.....

Code:
01000011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101000 01100001
 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001
 01110100 01110011 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101101 01101001 01100111
 01101000 01110100 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01110100 01101001 01100110
01101001 01100011 01101001 01100001 01101100 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100
 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101001 01100111 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 03:11:10 PM
Merited by stompix (1)

Out of pure curiosity, can I have my stats, pretty please, LoyceV?

User stompix (full history)
  • Received a total of 423 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 6 Merit (1.41%) for 5 (0.11%) of 4238 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0014 Merit per old post).
  • Received 394 Merit (93.14%) for 180 (9.33%) of 1928 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2043 Merit per new post).
  • Received 23 Merit (5.43%) for posts that are now deleted.

Code:
01000011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110100 01110011 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101101 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01110100 01101001 01100110 01101001 01100011 01101001 01100001 01101100 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101001 01100111 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00111111
Sorry, I'm too lazy to convert it all to binary Tongue

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 06:06:34 PM

I'm just leaving this here to quote it elsewhere:

User ankit10 (full history)

abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 01:59:40 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 04:47:49 PM by abhiseshakana

Could you please check my Stats .. I want to know the total merit which I got from the deleted posts and the total number of posts that received merit

@LoyceV
Thanks a lot, Man

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
.MINES.
.PLINKO.
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 03:48:02 PM

Could you please check my Stats .. I want to know the total merit which I got from the deleted posts and the total number of posts that received merit

User abhiseshakana (full history)

asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:38:35 PM

Can I have my stats LoyceV? Please... I would love to see it.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
posi

Activity: 2226
Merit: 579

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:27:48 PM

Please add me.

It definitely easy for Satoshi to beat that for everyone in crypto sphere respect that name.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 02:22:10 PM

Can I have my stats LoyceV? Please... I would love to see it.

User asu (full history)

It definitely easy for Satoshi to beat that for everyone in crypto sphere respect that name.
I take it this was a request too:

User posi (full history)

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:26:33 PM
Merited by Lauda (8)

Time for another update on everyone's favourite foxy cyclist!

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 02:34:36 PM

Time for another update on everyone's favourite foxy cyclist!

• Received a total of 470 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 17 Merit (3.61%) for 6 (0.19%) of 3024 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0056 Merit per old post).
  • Received 448 Merit (95.31%) for 120 (23.21%) of 517 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.8665 Merit per new post).
  • Received 5 Merit (1.06%) for posts that are now deleted.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 01:25:08 PM

Scrape again, Holliday!

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 04:59:47 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 05:20:51 PM by LoyceV

Scrape again, Holliday!

• Received a total of 640 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 13 Merit (2.03%) for 5 (0.17%) of 2801 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0046 Merit per old post).
  • Received 608 Merit (95.00%) for 193 (10.61%) of 1819 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3342 Merit per new post).
  • Received 19 Merit (2.96%) for posts that are now deleted.

I'm curious to see my own changes too:

• Received a total of 3258 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 123 Merit (3.77%) for 11 (0.32%) of 3399 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0361 Merit per old post).
  • Received 3124 Merit (95.88%) for 778 (13.21%) of 5886 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.5307 Merit per new post).
  • Received 11 Merit (0.33%) for posts that are now deleted.

I'm glad to see my "Merit received per post" went up, even though I've posted many long lists of data in Archival.

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 07:20:48 PM

Mine as well, thanks in advance Smiley

• Received a total of 854 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 5 Merit (0.58%) for 3 (0.51%) of 584 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0085 Merit per old post).
  • Received 813 Merit (95.19%) for 304 (13.54%) of 2244 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3622 Merit per new post).
  • Received 36 Merit (4.21%) for posts that are now deleted.

I noticed you have a peculiar Merit spending pattern:
Merit sent by ETFbitcoin (Trust list) from January 24, 2018 until July 12, 2019 (source)

Image loading from loyce.club...
Do you quickly empty your source once you get it, instead of gradually using it over the course of 30 days?

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 01:13:25 PM

Update:
Known limitations
Merit received on non-public boards (such as Investigations) are counted as deleted posts. (Starting August 2, 2019, I scrape posts from a logged in account.)

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 02:38:43 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (2)

These users applied to ChipMixer's Signature Campaign:

User hosseinimr93 (full history)

User fillippone (full history)

User roycilik (full history)
  • Received a total of 982 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 19 Merit (1.93%) for 3 (0.59%) of 507 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0374 Merit per old post).
  • Received 951 Merit (96.84%) for 220 (14.23%) of 1545 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.6155 Merit per new post).
  • Received 12 Merit (1.22%) for posts that are now deleted.

User TwitchySeal (full history)
  • Received a total of 107 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 13 Merit (12.14%) for 3 (0.15%) of 1897 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0068 Merit per old post).
  • Received 93 Merit (86.91%) for 26 (5.82%) of 446 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2085 Merit per new post).
  • Received 1 Merit (0.93%) for posts that are now deleted.

User witcher_sense (full history)

User Royse777 (full history)
  • Received a total of 430 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 4 Merit (0.93%) for 2 (0.68%) of 293 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0136 Merit per old post).
  • Received 421 Merit (97.90%) for 123 (3.82%) of 3215 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.1309 Merit per new post).
  • Received 5 Merit (1.16%) for posts that are now deleted.

User morvillz7z (full history)

User mu_enrico (full history)

User DaveF (full history)

User TalkStar (full history)

User Matthias9515 (full history)
  • Received a total of 548 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 44 Merit (8.02%) for 3 (0.41%) of 723 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0608 Merit per old post).
  • Received 491 Merit (89.59%) for 94 (5.20%) of 1807 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2717 Merit per new post).
  • Received 13 Merit (2.37%) for posts that are now deleted.

User eaLiTy (full history)

User Halab (full history)

User FontSeli (full history)

User FaucetKING (full history)

User coinlocket$ (full history)

User Veleor (full history)

User masulum (full history)

User eddie13 (full history)
  • Received a total of 460 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1 Merit (0.21%) for 1 (0.07%) of 1353 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0007 Merit per old post).
  • Received 457 Merit (99.34%) for 133 (20.71%) of 642 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.7118 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (0.43%) for posts that are now deleted.

User hanspeter77 (full history)

User Trofo (full history)

User wwzsocki (full history)

User kingcolex (full history)

User DroomieChikito (full history)

User cabalism13 (full history)

User Vispilio (full history)

User bitmover (full history)

• Received a total of 689 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 2 Merit (0.29%) for 2 (2.15%) of 93 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0215 Merit per old post).
  • Received 674 Merit (97.82%) for 293 (10.96%) of 2672 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2522 Merit per new post).
  • Received 13 Merit (1.88%) for posts that are now deleted.

User kawetsriyanto (full history)

User aundroid (full history)
  • Received a total of 484 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 22 Merit (4.54%) for 6 (1.34%) of 445 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0494 Merit per old post).
  • Received 462 Merit (95.45%) for 178 (11.01%) of 1616 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2858 Merit per new post).

User tranthidung (full history)

User dothebeats (full history)
  • Received a total of 132 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 2 Merit (1.51%) for 2 (0.03%) of 6563 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0003 Merit per old post).
  • Received 109 Merit (82.57%) for 59 (1.99%) of 2959 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0368 Merit per new post).
  • Received 21 Merit (15.90%) for posts that are now deleted.

User suchmoon (full history)
  • Received a total of 2904 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 135 Merit (4.64%) for 5 (0.04%) of 11261 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0119 Merit per old post).
  • Received 2735 Merit (94.18%) for 1012 (16.70%) of 6058 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.4514 Merit per new post).
  • Received 34 Merit (1.17%) for posts that are now deleted.

User asu (full history)

User cryptovigi (full history)

User joniboini (full history)
  • Received a total of 1083 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1 Merit (0.09%) for 1 (0.72%) of 137 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0072 Merit per old post).
  • Received 1073 Merit (99.07%) for 317 (9.52%) of 3327 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3225 Merit per new post).
  • Received 9 Merit (0.83%) for posts that are now deleted.

User khaled0111 (full history)

User nc50lc (full history)
  • Received a total of 515 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 14 Merit (2.71%) for 2 (1.08%) of 184 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0760 Merit per old post).
  • Received 485 Merit (94.17%) for 179 (12.75%) of 1403 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3456 Merit per new post).
  • Received 16 Merit (3.10%) for posts that are now deleted.

User Coolcryptovator (full history)

User crwth (full history)
  • Received a total of 331 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1 Merit (0.30%) for 1 (0.03%) of 2875 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0003 Merit per old post).
  • Received 327 Merit (98.79%) for 82 (3.34%) of 2449 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.1335 Merit per new post).
  • Received 3 Merit (0.90%) for posts that are now deleted.

User yazher (full history)

User bones261 (full history)
  • Received a total of 693 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 2 Merit (0.28%) for 2 (0.06%) of 3295 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0006 Merit per old post).
  • Received 661 Merit (95.38%) for 285 (13.31%) of 2140 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3088 Merit per new post).
  • Received 30 Merit (4.32%) for posts that are now deleted.

User JSRAW (full history)

User nutildah (full history)
  • Received a total of 1258 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 27 Merit (2.14%) for 10 (0.41%) of 2399 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0112 Merit per old post).
  • Received 1220 Merit (96.97%) for 396 (10.49%) of 3773 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3233 Merit per new post).
  • Received 11 Merit (0.87%) for posts that are now deleted.

User amishmanish (full history)
  • Received a total of 274 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 20 Merit (7.29%) for 9 (3.96%) of 227 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0881 Merit per old post).
  • Received 242 Merit (88.32%) for 69 (12.68%) of 544 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.4448 Merit per new post).
  • Received 12 Merit (4.37%) for posts that are now deleted.

User aTriz (full history)
  • Received a total of 166 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 105 Merit (63.25%) for 8 (0.26%) of 3037 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0345 Merit per old post).
  • Received 61 Merit (36.74%) for 21 (4.25%) of 493 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.1237 Merit per new post).

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 02:38:51 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2019, 12:48:56 PM by LoyceV
Merited by Lafu (1)

User Heisenberg_Hunter (full history)
  • Received a total of 515 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 3 Merit (0.58%) for 2 (12.50%) of 16 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.1875 Merit per old post).
  • Received 502 Merit (97.47%) for 139 (19.22%) of 723 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.6943 Merit per new post).
  • Received 10 Merit (1.94%) for posts that are now deleted.

User 2double0 (full history)

User Mpamaegbu (full history)

User VB1001 (full history)

User poptok1 (full history)
  • Received a total of 111 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 16 Merit (14.41%) for 2 (0.10%) of 1970 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0081 Merit per old post).
  • Received 87 Merit (78.37%) for 33 (5.44%) of 606 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.1435 Merit per new post).
  • Received 8 Merit (7.20%) for posts that are now deleted.

User mindrust (full history)
  • Received a total of 549 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1 Merit (0.18%) for 1 (0.03%) of 3209 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0003 Merit per old post).
  • Received 520 Merit (94.71%) for 307 (12.64%) of 2428 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2141 Merit per new post).
  • Received 28 Merit (5.10%) for posts that are now deleted.

User CryptopreneurBrainboss (full history)

User cygan (full history)

User BitcoinTurk (full history)

User Pmalek (full history)

User Haunebu (full history)

User TytanowyJanusz (full history)

User naska21 (full history)

User DaMut (full history)

User Koal-84 (full history)

User Real-Duke (full history)

User Lafu (full history)

User sabotag3x (full history)
  • Received a total of 379 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 13 Merit (3.43%) for 2 (0.04%) of 4467 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0029 Merit per old post).
  • Received 364 Merit (96.04%) for 134 (3.05%) of 4392 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0828 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (0.52%) for posts that are now deleted.

User subSTRATA (full history)

User xenon131 (full history)
  • Received a total of 485 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 5 Merit (1.03%) for 1 (0.35%) of 279 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0179 Merit per old post).
  • Received 479 Merit (98.76%) for 98 (14.14%) of 693 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.6911 Merit per new post).
  • Received 1 Merit (0.20%) for posts that are now deleted.

User Buchi-88 (full history)

User Daniel91 (full history)
  • Received a total of 119 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1 Merit (0.84%) for 1 (0.02%) of 3698 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0002 Merit per old post).
  • Received 118 Merit (99.15%) for 38 (1.83%) of 2068 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0570 Merit per new post).

User Cent21 (full history)
  • Received a total of 27 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1 Merit (3.70%) for 1 (0.15%) of 652 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0015 Merit per old post).
  • Received 26 Merit (96.29%) for 16 (3.07%) of 521 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0499 Merit per new post).

User chaser15 (full history)

User Scheede (full history)
  • Received a total of 461 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 33 Merit (7.15%) for 9 (1.11%) of 805 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0409 Merit per old post).
  • Received 426 Merit (92.40%) for 188 (10.30%) of 1824 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2335 Merit per new post).

User sockpuppet1911 (full history)

User finaleshot2016 (full history)

User DireWolfM14 (full history)

User BitBustah (full history)

User triat (full history)

User Nestade (full history)

User seoincorporation (full history)
  • Received a total of 475 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1 Merit (0.21%) for 1 (0.10%) of 963 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0010 Merit per old post).
  • Received 465 Merit (97.89%) for 206 (7.77%) of 2651 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.1754 Merit per new post).
  • Received 9 Merit (1.89%) for posts that are now deleted.

User yoseph (full history)
  • Received a total of 12 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 10 Merit (83.33%) for 1 (0.06%) of 1461 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0068 Merit per old post).
  • Received 2 Merit (16.66%) for 2 (0.16%) of 1247 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0016 Merit per new post).

User pereira4 (full history)
  • Received a total of 129 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 31 Merit (24.03%) for 3 (0.07%) of 3796 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0081 Merit per old post).
  • Received 98 Merit (75.96%) for 43 (9.88%) of 435 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2252 Merit per new post).

User Chmel (full history)
  • Received a total of 7 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 5 Merit (71.42%) for 1 (0.24%) of 411 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0121 Merit per old post).
  • Received 2 Merit (28.57%) for 2 (0.43%) of 463 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0043 Merit per new post).

User Theb (full history)

Addition September 17:

User izotoniq (full history)

User jaysabi (full history)
  • Received a total of 23 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1 Merit (4.34%) for 1 (0.03%) of 2760 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0003 Merit per old post).
  • Received 22 Merit (95.65%) for 16 (3.47%) of 460 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0478 Merit per new post).
  • Received 0 Merit for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User bct_ail (full history)
  • Received a total of 374 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 6 Merit (1.60%) for 6 (0.61%) of 975 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0061 Merit per old post).
  • Received 368 Merit (98.39%) for 206 (7.01%) of 2936 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.1253 Merit per new post).
  • Received 0 Merit for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User electronicash (full history)

User Saint-loup (full history)
  • Received a total of 435 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 1692 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 435 Merit (100.00%) for 190 (5.36%) of 3542 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.1228 Merit per new post).

User Adriano2010 (full history)

User Alex_Sr (full history)
  • Received a total of 895 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 0 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 762 Merit (85.13%) for 196 (13.38%) of 1464 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.5204 Merit per new post).
  • Received 133 Merit (14.86%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6263

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 02:58:05 PM

Can't we just pretend that this is like a contract that the local politicians are giving out. All I need to do is give DarkStar_ an envelope full of cash. (Or in this case an opendime stick) and I'm good to go.

Geez, this needing to be honest and useful to get something just feels so wrong compared to politics.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 03:17:36 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2019, 05:41:21 PM by finaleshot2016

User finaleshot2016 (full history)

Having a ratio of 0.3048, it's not bad for an average user here. Thanks for this info.

I might increase this ratio at least 0.5 and once I reached it, the next goal is flat 1. Maybe it will take a lot more years before I'm successfully have done that. I need more people to appreciate my threads in local. lol  Cheesy
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:49:33 PM

User eddie13 (full history)
  • Received a total of 460 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1 Merit (0.21%) for 1 (0.07%) of 1353 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0007 Merit per old post).
  • Received 457 Merit (99.34%) for 133 (20.71%) of 642 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.7118 Merit per new post).

Wow..
I got 0.7118, for the win in this list, and have 116 more merit now than it even counted @ 460?

Ahh.. At second look  morvillz7z beat me with his 0.7985 ..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Halab
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 2021

I find your lack of faith in Bitcoin disturbing.

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:56:16 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

User Halab (full history)

Errr wait, that is not totally true. 25% of my merits come from deleted messages, that's a lot. But the real comment should be"...that are now deleted or off-limit (Staff Section)".

Mods also like to give merits between them. Errr no, forget what I just said:)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 04:03:55 PM

Wow..
I got 0.7118, for the win in this list, and have 116 more merit now than it even counted @ 460?

Ahh.. At second look  morvillz7z beat me with his 0.7985 ..

That 457 seems to have been captured before you got the recent boost. You'd be now at 0.85 or more, thanks to cryptohunter Wink

I'm a pathetic spammer compared to most of you here, 0.4-ish...
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 04:14:22 PM

Wow..
Theymos' Merit data dump happens early morning on Fridays.

Errr wait, that is not totally true. 25% of my merits come from deleted messages, that's a lot. But the real comment should be"...that are now deleted or off-limit (Staff Section)".
I'll add that disclaimer in the next version. Or just give LoyceBot access to those boards Tongue

I'm a pathetic spammer compared to most of you here, 0.4-ish...
Me too: 0.5-ish Tongue It comes with posting a lot.

tranthidung
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4006

Farewell o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 05:11:29 PM

Me too: 0.5-ish Tongue It comes with posting a lot.
Me too, just half of your rate. It comes from my updates in my statistical threads.  Tongue
These users applied to ChipMixer's Signature Campaign:
(0.2670 Merit per new post).
Anyway, I posted it in ChipMixer thread, but I edited my previous post (yesterday) with that statistical analysis section, to avoid making noise with multiple posts in that thread. Not sure it falls in the mud or not, so I leave it here, for reference.
Even the cut-off used in that analysis is arbitrarily chosen, results likely make sense.
Enjoy!  Tongue
From your given statistics, I played it around myself after doing data entry, then splitting the dataset of 82 applicants into two clusters. The cut-off (at id 41) is choosen arbitrarily, just to half-split the dataset.
  • First: the first 41 applicants (from id 1 to 41)
  • Second: the rest applicants (from id 42 to 82)
  • The third cluster is added later, and represents the current 55 participants

Splitted datasets
The first cluster:
Code:
. list id username first if first != .

+-------------------------------+
     | id           username   first |
     |-------------------------------|
  1. |  1              cygan      57 |
  2. |  2          kingcolex     210 |
  3. |  3          subSTRATA      43 |
  4. |  4          hanspeter      26 |
  5. |  5             Pmalek     638 |
  6. |  6           wwzsocki     613 |
  7. |  7            Nestade     304 |
  8. |  8              aTriz     166 |
  9. |  9           2double0      20 |
 10. | 10           mindrust     549 |
 11. | 11           Buchi-88     114 |
 12. | 12            Haunebu      40 |
 13. | 13           suchmoon    2904 |
 14. | 14              DaveF     260 |
 15. | 15         dothebeats     132 |
 16. | 16           nutildah    1258 |
 17. | 17           Daniel91     119 |
 18. | 18   seoincorporation     475 |
 19. | 19            naska21      30 |
 20. | 20           Royse777     430 |
 21. | 21           pereira4     129 |
 22. | 22     sockpuppet1911      28 |
 23. | 23          Real-Duke      66 |
 24. | 24           bones261     693 |
 25. | 25        BitcoinTurk     279 |
 26. | 26                asu     370 |
 27. | 27           chaser15       8 |
 28. | 28        TwitchySeal     107 |
 29. | 29            eddie13     460 |
 30. | 30          BitBustah      34 |
 31. | 31              DaMut       6 |
 32. | 32            poptok1     111 |
 33. | 33               Lafu     670 |
 34. | 34             eaLiTy      32 |
 35. | 35              Chmel       7 |
 36. | 36          sabotag3x     379 |
 37. | 37             Cent21      27 |
 38. | 38      finalshot2016     451 |
 39. | 39               Theb     176 |
 40. | 40              crwth     331 |
 41. | 41             yoseph      12 |
     +-------------------------------+
The second cluster
Code:
. list id username second if second != .

+--------------------------------------+
     | id                 username   second |
     |--------------------------------------|
 42. | 42           DroomieChikito        7 |
 43. | 43               FaucetKING        0 |
 44. | 44                Mpamaegbu       44 |
 45. | 45                    triat        5 |
 46. | 46                 Vispilio      272 |
 47. | 47                  Koal-84      196 |
 48. | 48             hosseinimr93        5 |
 49. | 49                  Scheede      461 |
 50. | 50               khaled0111      437 |
 51. | 51                 aundroid      484 |
 52. | 52             Matthias9515      548 |
 53. | 53                  xeon131      485 |
 54. | 54                 roycilik      982 |
 55. | 55   CryptopreneurBrainboss      760 |
 56. | 56                    Halab      373 |
 57. | 57                   yazher      264 |
 58. | 58                    Trofo      300 |
 59. | 59              amishmanish      274 |
 60. | 60                   VB1001      905 |
 61. | 61                   Veleor      818 |
 62. | 62                    JSRAW      451 |
 63. | 63                   nc50lc      515 |
 64. | 64                joniboini     1083 |
 65. | 65                  masulum      340 |
 66. | 66              tranthidung      606 |
 67. | 67              coinlocket$     1052 |
 68. | 68                 mole0815      689 |
 69. | 69            witcher_sense      695 |
 70. | 70                 bitmover     1002 |
 71. | 71        Heisenberg_Hunter      515 |
 72. | 72                mu_enrico      946 |
 73. | 73               cabalism13      521 |
 74. | 74               cryptovigi      525 |
 75. | 75               morvillz7z      881 |
 76. | 76               fillippone     1104 |
 77. | 77          Tytanowy Janusz      509 |
 78. | 78          Coolcryptovator      785 |
 79. | 79            kawetsriyanto      309 |
 80. | 80               DireWolf14      743 |
 81. | 81                 TalkStar      296 |
 82. | 82                 FontSeli      329 |

The current 55 participants (I get stats from BPIP):
Code:
. list id username participants if participants != ., abb(30)

|  id          username   participants |
 83. |  83          TryNinja            955 |
 84. |  84           BitMaxz            238 |
 85. |  85           harizen            151 |
 86. |  86      hilariousetc           1684 |
 87. |  87           HeRetiK            617 |
 88. |  88           pooya87            859 |
 89. |  89           Kakmakr            352 |
 90. |  90               HCP           1281 |
 91. |  91   OmegaStarScream            446 |
 92. |  92          1Referee            343 |
 93. |  93         LeGaulois            671 |
 94. |  94         mocacinno            730 |
 95. |  95            DooMAD            341 |
 96. |  96            bitart            121 |
 97. |  97             jackg            299 |
 98. |  98        BrewMaster            284 |
 99. |  99            mjglqw            571 |
100. | 100        gentlemand            959 |
101. | 101        buwaytress            456 |
102. | 102            LoyceV           3574 |
103. | 103       AdolfinWolf            552 |
104. | 104    figmentofmyass            372 |
105. | 105          Hydrogen            216 |
106. | 106         SyGambler            326 |
107. | 107            Stedsm            124 |
108. | 108         jseverson            184 |
109. | 109           stompix            620 |
110. | 110          exstasie            197 |
111. | 111        Thirdspace            209 |
112. | 112      Potato Chips            151 |
113. | 113            bob123           1242 |
114. | 114          squatter            389 |
115. | 115    The Pharmacist           2064 |
116. | 116            pugman            370 |
117. | 117         actmyname            725 |
118. | 118         hugeblack            578 |
119. | 119             Welsh            496 |
120. | 120             d5000            551 |
121. | 121         Steamtyme           1069 |
122. | 122         ranochigo            176 |
123. | 123        marlboroza           1122 |
124. | 124           iasenko           1189 |
125. | 125          DdmrDdmr           2620 |
126. | 126        BitCryptex            979 |
127. | 127        ETFbitcoin           1011 |
128. | 128            Lucius            310 |
129. | 129         o_e_l_e_o           2595 |
130. | 130             1miau           1327 |
131. | 131              yogg            774 |
132. | 132        malevolent            199 |
133. | 133         mikeywith           1169 |
134. | 134         taikuri13            860 |
135. | 135             asche            699 |
136. | 136          Husna QA            854 |
137. | 137     abhiseshakana           1315 |

Statistics(Just for fun)
  • In general (all 82 applicants), median of earned merits is 336, with the interquartile range (from p25 to p75) is 107 - 606. It means 50% of applicants have their earned merits from 107 to 606.
  • For the first cluster: The median and interquartile range are 132 and 34 - 430.
  • For the second cluster: The median and interquartile range are 509 and 300 - 760.
  • For the 55 participants: The median and interquartile range are 578 and 310 - 1011.
  • Outliers (displayed via red circles in the boxplot): There are only two outliers, that found in first cluster. They are @suchmoon and nutildah, with 2904 and 1258 earned-merits.
  • It seems younger generation have better ability to earn merits (among those 82 applicants). The ratio of earned-merits between second and first clusters is: 509/132 ~3.86. It means users in second cluster have ability to earn merits at 3.9-fold higher rate than users in the first cluster.
  • It seems that median of earned merits from second cluster is closer to the figure of current 55-participants cluster (509 and 578, respectively) (see second box plot)

Details:
Code:
. tabstat whole first second participants, s(n mean sd p50 p25 p75 min max) c(s)

variable |         N      mean        sd       p50       p25       p75       min       max
-------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       whole |        82  418.0488  425.4543     335.5       107       606         0      2904
       first |        41  311.3171  492.7884       132        34       430         6      2904
      second |        41  524.7805  316.7881       509       300       760         0      1104
participants |        55  773.9273  683.1989       578       310      1011       121      3574
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 25% of applicants (21 applicants) self-earned >= 606 merits (p75), and only 3 open slots left for this round.
So, if applicants chosen through earned merits only (that is not, there are more criteria used). Only 3/21 (~14%) of top applicants will be chosen
Code:
. list id username whole if whole >= 606 & whole != . 

+-------------------------------------+
     | id                 username   whole |
     |-------------------------------------|
  5. |  5                   Pmalek     638 |
  6. |  6                 wwzsocki     613 |
 13. | 13                 suchmoon    2904 |
 16. | 16                 nutildah    1258 |
 24. | 24                 bones261     693 |
 33. | 33                     Lafu     670 |
 54. | 54                 roycilik     982 |
 55. | 55   CryptopreneurBrainboss     760 |
 60. | 60                   VB1001     905 |
 61. | 61                   Veleor     818 |
 64. | 64                joniboini    1083 |
 66. | 66              tranthidung     606 |
 67. | 67              coinlocket$    1052 |
 68. | 68                 mole0815     689 |
 69. | 69            witcher_sense     695 |
 70. | 70                 bitmover    1002 |
 72. | 72                mu_enrico     946 |
 75. | 75               morvillz7z     881 |
 76. | 76               fillippone    1104 |
 78. | 78          Coolcryptovator     785 |
 80. | 80               DireWolf14     743 |

Two outliers in the first cluster are:
Code:
. list id username first if first >1000 & first != .

+-----------------------+
     | id   username   first |
     |-----------------------|
 13. | 13   suchmoon    2904 |
 16. | 16   nutildah    1258 |
     +-----------------------+

Four outliers among 55 participants are:
Code:
. list id username participants if participants >= 2000 & participants != ., abb(30)

|  id         username   participants |
102. | 102           LoyceV           3574 |
115. | 115   The Pharmacist           2064 |
125. | 125         DdmrDdmr           2620 |
129. | 129        o_e_l_e_o           2595 |

Boxplot

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:13:57 PM

That or the posts may be located in the Donator/VIP section. Admins can see deleted posts, mods can see Trashcanned topic and posts within these topics.

Signature space available for rent.
Pmalek
Legendary

Merit: 7132

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:04:42 PM

@LoyceV
What does the part that says 'Received X Merits for X posts created before the introduction of Merit' mean exactly?
Is that field for posts written before Merits were introduced (in January 2018) and merited afterwards? Basically all merited posts before January 2018.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 09:29:06 PM

Is that field for posts written before Merits were introduced (in January 2018) and merited afterwards?
Correct. It's for all posts created before the very first Merit transaction.

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:02:07 PM

Yahoo62278 got me a list of participants in the Yobit (Cryptotalk) signature campaign. I've scraped Merit data on all those users for this topic (I kept the original order):

User zupdawg (full history)

User HarHarHar9965 (full history)

User lestherat (full history)

User kSL (full history)

User Lucky7btc (full history)

User hashman (full history)

User J1mb0 (full history)

User Pab (full history)
  • Received 3 Merit (25.00%) for 1 (0.02%) of 3990 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0007 Merit per old post).
  • Received 9 Merit (75.00%) for 6 (0.38%) of 1546 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0058 Merit per new post).

User leexhin (full history)

User teosanru (full history)

User Experia (full history)

User Chmel (full history)
  • Received 5 Merit (71.42%) for 1 (0.24%) of 411 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0121 Merit per old post).
  • Received 2 Merit (28.57%) for 2 (0.41%) of 485 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0041 Merit per new post).

User futureofbitcoin (full history)

User Bitkoyns (full history)

User cozytrade (full history)

User jmigdlc99 (full history)
  • Received a total of 28 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 6 Merit (21.42%) for 2 (0.26%) of 750 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0080 Merit per old post).
  • Received 19 Merit (67.85%) for 9 (1.54%) of 581 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0327 Merit per new post).
  • Received 3 Merit (10.71%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User adroitful_one (full history)

User kaltun (full history)

User joromz1226 (full history)
  • Received 5 Merit (71.42%) for 1 (0.26%) of 378 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0132 Merit per old post).
  • Received 2 Merit (28.57%) for 1 (0.19%) of 517 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0038 Merit per new post).

User voltesbit777 (full history)

User asradoni (full history)
  • Received a total of 6 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 444 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 5 Merit (83.33%) for 3 (0.53%) of 565 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0088 Merit per new post).
  • Received 1 Merit (16.66%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User Judge-Dredd (full history)

User Digitalbitcoin (full history)

User ChrisPop (full history)

User gold969 (full history)

User iwantapony (full history)

User ShooterXD (full history)

User nara1892 (full history)
  • Received a total of 8 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 7 Merit (87.50%) for 2 (0.18%) of 1054 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0066 Merit per old post).
  • Received 1 Merit (12.50%) for 1 (0.30%) of 325 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0030 Merit per new post).

User robelneo (full history)
  • Received a total of 9 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 6170 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 8 Merit (88.88%) for 5 (0.41%) of 1198 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0066 Merit per new post).
  • Received 1 Merit (11.11%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User elewton (full history)

User Malsetid (full history)

User matchi2011 (full history)

User mmo4me.2016 (full history)

User coin-investor (full history)
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 881 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 5 Merit (83.33%) for 5 (0.23%) of 2129 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0023 Merit per new post).
  • Received 1 Merit (16.66%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User Morguk (full history)

User plast555 (full history)

User Sanitough (full history)
  • Received a total of 35 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 501 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 30 Merit (85.71%) for 14 (1.54%) of 904 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0331 Merit per new post).
  • Received 5 Merit (14.28%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User DeborahChristine (full history)
  • Received a total of 34 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 2 Merit (5.88%) for 1 (0.20%) of 478 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0041 Merit per old post).
  • Received 32 Merit (94.11%) for 3 (1.00%) of 300 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.1066 Merit per new post).

User indika (full history)

User CODE200 (full history)

User ardentvolcanoes (full history)

User trumpman (full history)
  • Received a total of 22 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 6 Merit (27.27%) for 1 (0.18%) of 542 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0110 Merit per old post).
  • Received 16 Merit (72.72%) for 1 (0.84%) of 118 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.1355 Merit per new post).

User Muzika (full history)
  • Received a total of 11 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 562 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 9 Merit (81.81%) for 7 (0.37%) of 1862 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0048 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (18.18%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User FaucetKING (full history)

User judeafante (full history)

User generous (full history)

User (full history)

User hridoyb (full history)

User hopenotlate (full history)
  • Received a total of 21 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1 Merit (4.76%) for 1 (0.04%) of 2411 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0004 Merit per old post).
  • Received 20 Merit (95.23%) for 9 (2.13%) of 422 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0473 Merit per new post).

User lionheart78 (full history)

User mmo_online_1981 (full history)

User 2girls (full history)

User jvdp (full history)

User dRAIH (full history)

User Shenzou (full history)

User barota (full history)

User bozo333 (full history)

User Danslip (full history)

User asriloni (full history)

User BitHodler (full history)
  • Received a total of 166 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 2781 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 165 Merit (99.39%) for 108 (3.32%) of 3252 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0507 Merit per new post).
  • Received 1 Merit (0.60%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User DGulari (full history)

User ~Money~ (full history)

User pieppiep (full history)

User rez303 (full history)

User ivakar (full history)
  • Received 4 Merit (66.66%) for 1 (0.20%) of 488 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0081 Merit per old post).
  • Received 2 Merit (33.33%) for 1 (0.33%) of 297 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0067 Merit per new post).

User JeffBrad12 (full history)

User josephdd1 (full history)
  • Received a total of 11 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1 Merit (9.09%) for 1 (0.10%) of 934 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0010 Merit per old post).
  • Received 10 Merit (90.90%) for 5 (1.10%) of 453 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0220 Merit per new post).

(continued on next page)

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:02:25 PM

(continued from previous page)

User X-ray (full history)

User doomistake (full history)

User seleme (full history)

User yazher (full history)
  • Received a total of 264 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 0 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 263 Merit (99.62%) for 68 (7.12%) of 955 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2753 Merit per new post).
  • Received 1 Merit (0.37%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User rebrik7 (full history)
  • Received a total of 8 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 788 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 6 Merit (75.00%) for 2 (0.31%) of 638 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0094 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (25.00%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User monineklutak (full history)

User Zich (full history)

User PuertoLibre (full history)

User AicecreaME (full history)
  • Received 1 Merit (8.33%) for 1 (0.19%) of 505 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0019 Merit per old post).
  • Received 7 Merit (58.33%) for 3 (3.26%) of 92 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0760 Merit per new post).
  • Received 4 Merit (33.33%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User lunnatic (full history)

User Gyrsur (full history)
  • Received a total of 164 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 4651 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 151 Merit (92.07%) for 93 (10.55%) of 881 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.1713 Merit per new post).
  • Received 13 Merit (7.92%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User logicgate (full history)

User Babylon (full history)

User johnnywoo2015 (full history)

User Darooghe (full history)

User Strongkored (full history)

User darkangel11 (full history)
  • Received a total of 57 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1 Merit (1.75%) for 1 (0.03%) of 2643 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0003 Merit per old post).
  • Received 55 Merit (96.49%) for 39 (2.52%) of 1544 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0356 Merit per new post).
  • Received 1 Merit (1.75%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User FutureBitcoin (full history)

User abel1337 (full history)

User bileq (full history)

User funchiestz (full history)
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 328 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 20 Merit (95.23%) for 3 (0.31%) of 942 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0212 Merit per new post).
  • Received 1 Merit (4.76%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User tbct_mt2 (full history)
  • Received a total of 302 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 12 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 280 Merit (92.71%) for 81 (5.79%) of 1397 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2004 Merit per new post).
  • Received 22 Merit (7.28%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User shimbark123 (full history)

User DaMut (full history)
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 1743 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 3 Merit (50.00%) for 3 (0.54%) of 554 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0054 Merit per new post).
  • Received 3 Merit (50.00%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User illyiller (full history)

User apoorvlathey (full history)

User lucky80 (full history)

User StephenJH (full history)

User Anonylz (full history)

User n0ne (full history)

User Taskford (full history)

User ReiMomo (full history)

User bhabygrim (full history)

User DreadPirateRoberts (full history)

User liuqi (full history)
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 583 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 2 Merit (28.57%) for 1 (0.10%) of 919 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0021 Merit per new post).
  • Received 5 Merit (71.42%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User CarnagexD (full history)

User tippytoes (full history)

User iv4n (full history)

User crairezx20 (full history)
  • Received a total of 44 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 8 Merit (18.18%) for 2 (0.03%) of 6134 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0013 Merit per old post).
  • Received 33 Merit (75.00%) for 23 (1.94%) of 1183 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0278 Merit per new post).
  • Received 3 Merit (6.81%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User danherbias07 (full history)

User kodtycoon (full history)

User ajqjjj (full history)

User Sled (full history)
  • Received a total of 14 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 4324 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 12 Merit (85.71%) for 8 (0.54%) of 1469 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0081 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (14.28%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User clickerz (full history)

User HmmMAA (full history)

User Ivanech (full history)

User bitcoin31 (full history)
  • Received a total of 9 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 1683 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 8 Merit (88.88%) for 5 (0.17%) of 2909 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0027 Merit per new post).
  • Received 1 Merit (11.11%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User error08 (full history)

User sempak (full history)

User micher143 (full history)

User vamp8 (full history)

User jack8989 (full history)

User tonyvo2017 (full history)
  • Received a total of 10 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 37 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 5 Merit (50.00%) for 3 (0.75%) of 400 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0125 Merit per new post).
  • Received 5 Merit (50.00%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User DeadCoin (full history)
  • Received a total of 10 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 301 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 8 Merit (80.00%) for 5 (0.60%) of 824 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0097 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (20.00%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User Sadlife (full history)

User medsi2 (full history)

User masulum (full history)
  • Received a total of 366 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 35 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 364 Merit (99.45%) for 76 (8.28%) of 917 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3969 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (0.54%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User DigDeepMining (full history)

User bloogy (full history)
  • Received a total of 3 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 362 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 2 Merit (66.66%) for 2 (0.42%) of 469 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0042 Merit per new post).
  • Received 1 Merit (33.33%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User jakelyson (full history)

User tekno (full history)

User shinratensei_ (full history)
  • Received a total of 4 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 3631 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 3 Merit (75.00%) for 3 (0.34%) of 863 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0034 Merit per new post).
  • Received 1 Merit (25.00%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User adonay72 (full history)
  • Received a total of 138 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 19 Merit (13.76%) for 3 (0.38%) of 771 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0246 Merit per old post).
  • Received 99 Merit (71.73%) for 16 (6.08%) of 263 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3764 Merit per new post).
  • Received 20 Merit (14.49%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User carlfebz2 (full history)
  • Received a total of 26 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 2277 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 24 Merit (92.30%) for 11 (0.55%) of 1965 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0122 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (7.69%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User KawaBunGa (full history)

User aces777 (full history)

User HartmaniA (full history)

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:02:33 PM

User Cent21 (full history)
  • Received a total of 27 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1 Merit (3.70%) for 1 (0.15%) of 652 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0015 Merit per old post).
  • Received 26 Merit (96.29%) for 16 (3.04%) of 526 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0494 Merit per new post).

User Vaskiy (full history)
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 2060 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 4 Merit (66.66%) for 3 (0.41%) of 728 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0054 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (33.33%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User Thanasis (full history)

User johhnyUA (full history)
  • Received a total of 491 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 30 Merit (6.10%) for 1 (0.04%) of 2437 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0123 Merit per old post).
  • Received 457 Merit (93.07%) for 229 (15.09%) of 1517 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.3012 Merit per new post).
  • Received 4 Merit (0.81%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User KosmoKisa (full history)

User Wexnident (full history)

User 2run (full history)
  • Received a total of 41 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 11 Merit (26.82%) for 2 (0.37%) of 538 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0204 Merit per old post).
  • Received 30 Merit (73.17%) for 9 (2.27%) of 396 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0757 Merit per new post).

User dannybrown (full history)
  • Received a total of 116 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 1 Merit (0.86%) for 1 (0.12%) of 774 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0012 Merit per old post).
  • Received 103 Merit (88.79%) for 31 (2.51%) of 1233 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0835 Merit per new post).
  • Received 12 Merit (10.34%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User Impaler (full history)

User sniveling (full history)

User lottoitaliano (full history)

User pcfli (full history)

User KennyR (full history)

User Alex077 (full history)

User kr105 (full history)

User Kepasa (full history)

User alexflow (full history)

User marioantonini (full history)

User nimogsm (full history)
  • Received a total of 23 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 5 Merit (21.73%) for 1 (0.07%) of 1291 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0038 Merit per old post).
  • Received 18 Merit (78.26%) for 13 (1.27%) of 1022 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0176 Merit per new post).

User meliodas (full history)

User th3nolo (full history)
  • Received a total of 35 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 8 Merit (22.85%) for 2 (0.15%) of 1297 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0061 Merit per old post).
  • Received 27 Merit (77.14%) for 15 (5.55%) of 270 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.1000 Merit per new post).

User itod (full history)
  • Received 3 Merit (14.28%) for 2 (0.08%) of 2264 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0013 Merit per old post).
  • Received 17 Merit (80.95%) for 11 (4.58%) of 240 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0708 Merit per new post).
  • Received 1 Merit (4.76%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User 2x25BT (full history)

User Cheesus (full history)

User akhzayn (full history)

User Vitalicus (full history)

User NathanJB (full history)

User tenakha (full history)

User Dart18 (full history)

User Xardasim (full history)

User skarais (full history)

User paulk11087 (full history)

User NewBet (full history)

User BitcoinTurk (full history)

User DroomieChikito (full history)

User marky89 (full history)

User Quidat (full history)

User Eugenar (full history)

User nelson4lov (full history)

User Dhoe (full history)

User sabotag3x (full history)
  • Received a total of 397 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 14 Merit (3.52%) for 3 (0.06%) of 4468 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0031 Merit per old post).
  • Received 381 Merit (95.96%) for 144 (3.22%) of 4463 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0853 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (0.50%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User emreunsal10 (full history)

User SBDomains (full history)
  • Received 5 Merit (83.33%) for 1 (0.20%) of 480 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0104 Merit per old post).
  • Received 1 Merit (16.66%) for 1 (0.47%) of 212 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0047 Merit per new post).

User Sergei.Gerasimenko (full history)
  • Received a total of 83 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 14 Merit (16.86%) for 3 (0.16%) of 1785 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0078 Merit per old post).
  • Received 69 Merit (83.13%) for 14 (2.33%) of 599 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.1151 Merit per new post).

User Zooplus (full history)

User Lantind (full history)
  • Received a total of 150 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 236 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 12 Merit (8.00%) for 2 (0.28%) of 702 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0170 Merit per new post).
  • Received 138 Merit (92.00%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User ashmodeus (full history)

User Yatsan (full history)
  • Received a total of 40 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 626 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 38 Merit (95.00%) for 8 (1.03%) of 776 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0489 Merit per new post).
  • Received 2 Merit (5.00%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User yoseph (full history)
  • Received 10 Merit (83.33%) for 1 (0.06%) of 1476 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0067 Merit per old post).
  • Received 2 Merit (16.66%) for 2 (0.15%) of 1256 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0015 Merit per new post).

User startsts (full history)
  • Received 10 Merit (83.33%) for 1 (0.13%) of 765 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0130 Merit per old post).
  • Received 2 Merit (16.66%) for 1 (0.42%) of 238 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0084 Merit per new post).

User poptok1 (full history)
  • Received a total of 113 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 16 Merit (14.15%) for 2 (0.10%) of 1970 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0081 Merit per old post).
  • Received 89 Merit (78.76%) for 34 (5.45%) of 623 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.1428 Merit per new post).
  • Received 8 Merit (7.07%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

User popcoins (full history)

User bellicose (full history)

User InvoKing (full history)
  • Received a total of 64 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 2 Merit (3.12%) for 1 (0.06%) of 1480 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0013 Merit per old post).
  • Received 62 Merit (96.87%) for 42 (4.24%) of 989 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0626 Merit per new post).

User GSpgh (full history)

User Vitamin_52 (full history)

User BaronCoin (full history)

User VenMiner (full history)

User scanderpot (full history)

User stan86 (full history)

squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:01:57 PM

Hey Loyce.

Any chance I'd be able to get this done for myself? Nothing urgent or anything like that, just curious.

Thanks!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 03:25:23 PM
Merited by squatz1 (5)

Any chance I'd be able to get this done for myself?

User squatz1 (full history)
  • Received a total of 352 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 8 Merit (2.27%) for 3 (0.19%) of 1577 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0050 Merit per old post).
  • Received 341 Merit (96.87%) for 84 (5.21%) of 1610 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.2118 Merit per new post).
  • Received 3 Merit (0.85%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 08:33:20 AM

User JaredKaragen (full history)
  • Received a total of 82 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 0 Merit for 0 of 1440 posts created before the introduction of Merit.
  • Received 81 Merit (98.78%) for 25 (2.93%) of 853 posts created after the introduction of Merit (0.0949 Merit per new post).
  • Received 1 Merit (1.21%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 11:40:35 AM

howdy loyce! Tongue 

can you scrap the data for me? I think i kinda know what my values will look like but just want to be sure...
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2020, 11:58:13 AM

can you scrap the data for me?

User Thekool1s (full history)

Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 03:43:08 AM

01010100 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110100 00100001 00100000 00111010 00101001
Maus0728
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1563

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 01:25:39 AM

Good Day!

Just curious what will be my result. There is no need to rush to get my data, I am just being curious on how you are getting all of these!

I am playing with the Stata Software and I am planning to do this kind of stuff just for learning because it is really interesting Cheesy

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:16:08 AM

Might a certain incorrigible vixen trouble you for another update?

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 10:01:03 AM

Just curious what will be my result.

User Maus0728 (full history)

Might a certain incorrigible vixen trouble you for another update?

• Received a total of 948 Merit up to last Friday.
  • Received 18 Merit (1.89%) for 7 (0.23%) of 3023 posts created before the introduction of Merit (0.0059 Merit per old post).
  • Received 920 Merit (97.04%) for 204 (23.58%) of 865 posts created after the introduction of Merit (1.0635 Merit per new post).
  • Received 10 Merit (1.05%) for posts that are now deleted (or off-limit (Staff/VIP Section)).

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2021, 11:38:27 AM

User KryptoKings (full history)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: