Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is 10% a week posible  (Read 1806 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:10:11 AM

10% aweek or 40% amonth can be possible to get it only in bull market only, but very hard to make it when bearish trend. But you can make it by consistent if you also jump in to margin trading by make.profit from shorting when the market change to bearish . Discipline to follow risk management and trading plan is key to make it.
No need to wait for the market to turn to bull to earn 10% a week. Some day traders earn more than that by following a 1.5% profit on every trade and and some would even try a higher target but possible to hit. If yo are going to set a high target on a bear market, you will not make it, more chances that you will loose more than some.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:14:04 AM

10% aweek or 40% amonth can be possible to get it only in bull market only, but very hard to make it when bearish trend. But you can make it by consistent if you also jump in to margin trading by make.profit from shorting when the market change to bearish . Discipline to follow risk management and trading plan is key to make it.
No need to wait for the market to turn to bull to earn 10% a week. Some day traders earn more than that by following a 1.5% profit on every trade and and some would even try a higher target but possible to hit. If yo are going to set a high target on a bear market, you will not make it, more chances that you will loose more than some.

Day trading can let us to hit the goal we wanted but it is not going to happen constantly so we need to less our expectation and keep concentrating on the small profits,even if it is less than 5% profits in a week its still good profits when compared to any other investments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:30:58 AM

Of course, it is possible. I remember that it happened on one of my altcoins doing a rally and in each week it makes 15% - 20% gains until it stopped after a month. Well, it was pumped by news with the help of pump and dump groups.  I  think it could happen again in some coins but not with this current crisis.
Ispep

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

The future of security tokens

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:20:49 AM

Of course, it is possible. I remember that it happened on one of my altcoins doing a rally and in each week it makes 15% - 20% gains until it stopped after a month. Well, it was pumped by news with the help of pump and dump groups.  I  think it could happen again in some coins but not with this current crisis.
It's possible, yeah but it can be attributed to luck and a favorable market condition, in the bull market, such profits could be attained easily and even more as everything will shoot up, but this days every coin is going down daily.
Such profits in this bear market is almost not certain to happen only if luck comes into play
CryptoCounselor

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:25:29 AM

It's possible, yeah but it can be attributed to luck and a favorable market condition, in the bull market, such profits could be attained easily and even more as everything will shoot up, but this days every coin is going down daily.
Such profits in this bear market is almost not certain to happen only if luck comes into play

We can accumulate it even though there's no bull run coming and this market condition is quitely profitable if you can spot the alts who's been dump for some little reasons and suddenly pump when developments came unto them.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:27:42 PM

We can accumulate it even though there's no bull run coming and this market condition is quitely profitable if you can spot the alts who's been dump for some little reasons and suddenly pump when developments came unto them.

Well probably for a certain time only but definitely not for a sustained run. A consistent 10% profit weekly would be more than enough to compensate for a regular job and traders who can do that can surely are experienced ones who've been doing it for a long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:14:18 PM

Long term or weekly earnings?
If there is a long-term perspective, then you can buy different coins at reduced prices and there will be a profit. If you want to make a profit for the week
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:13:15 PM

Well probably for a certain time only but definitely not for a sustained run. A consistent 10% profit weekly would be more than enough to compensate for a regular job and traders who can do that can surely are experienced ones who've been doing it for a long time.
Yeah it is enough and not everyone can get this much because crypto currency has highly unpredictable nature, as no one knows what will happen but still many are having more than 10 percent, it needs only smart knowledge and sharp mind to trade wisely for long term, I have seen many traders earning more than 40 percent every month.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:44:18 PM

I am about to reach a milestone is my trading/investing and am going to reevaluate my trading strategy moving forward.
I want to set myself a goal of increasing my BTC by 10% a week (compounded) and wondering what is the best way to do this
Should I invest in small cap coins, coins with high volume. Invest in one coin a week or to different trades each day.
What would you recommend and is it achievable long term

10% in a week is not impossible but it will need expert hands on trading. You will have to do it regularly to achieve 1-2% daily and diversity in your investment is needed (not to invest all in a single coin).
In this bear market conditions it's better to do short term trading instead of long term.
Definitely it is possible even if the market is still at bearish because we can use the sideway movement to make small profits and keep repeating this many time to reach 5% profits daily but it is not reachable everyday but 10% in a week is possible for me.
Yes, 10% weekly is not that challenging and I think most of the peoples might be having such profits even now without using major trading strategy. Investing into ROM(Rise Only Markets) itself can book a slot of high profits for us because these kind of markets are always going upwards so invest into one of ROM markets can make it happen if that market has the potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: