Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:00:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now??  (Read 27728 times)
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:49:55 PM

I think ETH has the better team of developers than LTC so I sould buy 90% of ETH and 10% of LTC for long term HODL. And ETH is very cheap now and they have the new Road Map with Constantinople hardfork in 2019 and I didn't see LTC's Road Map.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

both are very good, so I suggest buying both before the price of these two coins goes up. I see LTC is one of the altcoins that has the best team and ethereum is a very popular platform. so if one day a large pump happens I'm sure these two coins will be the first target.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

Ethereum would be better as the coin has better chances of making more profit returns in a short period of time. Litecoin right now, is struggling in the financial market whereas Ethereum is showing great stability. Also, it has better development team behind it and is more versatile than Litecoin. It is also more accepted in the financial market and has shown a great acceleration since its orgin.
Hence, out of the two, I will consider Ethereum for my portfolio.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

I like ethereum because I usually use ethereum to buy new altcoins. ethereum is one of the best altcoins currently, eth is ranked second under bitcoin.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

Both are good.
Seeing prices higher than Ethereum and does not mean that LTC is not good on the market.
With the news that you are posting, there is a possibility that LTC will compete with Ethereum. Looking at the withdrawal fees I prefer LTC because it's lower.
But everything depends on each other's opinions.
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

Both are very good for me. But I most like etherium. Cause it is very protensial then ltc and this coin down very badly from all time high and that's why this is the golden time to grab some.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

It's a good move by gemini. And it's fine. But if you think as a coin they both are good. But I think ethereum is better than ltc. Cause there is no development on ltc. I know eth is also not good when it comes to development. But still they have a great roadmap and they are going with it. And for everything ethereum is better from volume to market cap. And Ethereum is a platform token and most popular platform token. But when it comes to investment I think if you invest in both it will be best. Cause they both have very good potential.

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

I think ETH is more perspective, it tradeble to all altcoins and other currency, so I choosing ETH and believe in big future for it
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

I would own both. I would split my investment funds into 2 categories from which some would be for LTC and some for ETH cause I never prefer to take a risk. Investing in both is lessening the risk of losing more.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

ETH is always good, so take it.
If I am not mistaken, LTC goes to the moon because people thought that it is created by Bitcoin team and this is far from the truth.
And Ethereum is transparent and very popular

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

Definitely ethereum. I think the price has fallen way too much and it will have a correction upwards of 300$ soon.
The miners are all around the world since ethereum mining is easier than bitcoin mining, anyone with 6 graphic cards can have a "rig" and mine ethereum which allowed all "everday regular miner" types into mining ethereum and they have been getting out of ethereum for mining other stuff but nothing beats the times ethereum was higher.

The ICO people trying to achieve some funds to make new coins and the old ones are selling their ethereum funds to cover expenses on their new coins but they will run out soon. All things considered ethereum looks like it needs to get up to actually have a force in the field again and there are too many people that would profit from it. LTC going higher would help some people but ETH going up would help way too many people comparatively.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

ETH is always good, so take it.
If I am not mistaken, LTC goes to the moon because people thought that it is created by Bitcoin team and this is far from the truth.
And Ethereum is transparent and very popular

Although LTC originally relied on the BTC code, but they later split into separate teams and developed their own coin. It is still one of the most popular currencies today, but what worries me is its founder sold all his LTC.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:03:39 PM

I think good to own ETH always - it the most perspective, better even than BTC, I am absolutely believe in ETH for future
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:28:25 PM

The price of litecoin is very attractive so also is the price of ethereum. Cryptocurrency is not leaving us with any option right now than to buy all the cheap priced quality altcoin. I will buy both litecoin and ethereum!

yes you are right both are very attractive. but if I choose, I'd better just focus on investing in one coin, that is Ethereum because I'm sure investing in Ethereum will give you more profit than you invest in both (Ethereum and Litecoin), that is because if i think Ethereum prices will be increase higher than Litecoin, so it's more profitable for you.

smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has sealed regulatory approval to add Litecoin (LTC) custody and trading. The news comes from an official Medium blog post published Friday, Oct. 12.

Gemini’s vice president of engineering, Eric Winer, informs Gemini traders that they can begin depositing Litecoin into their exchange accounts as of 9:30 am EDT Saturday, Oct. 13. Litecoin trading will reportedly go live Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 am EDT.

The coin is set to be the fourth crypto supported on the platform, alongside Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zcash (ZEC). Consequently, LTC trading pairs will be available against all three cryptos, as well as against the U.S. dollar.

Winer’s post underscores Gemini’s thoroughgoing “banking compliance and fiduciary obligations” under oversight from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). It notes that Litecoin trading support comes as the result of close cooperation with the watchdog, and that the exchange continues to expand with a “security-first” approach.

It is good news for all of cryptocurency enthusiasts. It seems that LTC will be another BTC in future and there is nobody to stop them.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

The price of litecoin is very attractive so also is the price of ethereum. Cryptocurrency is not leaving us with any option right now than to buy all the cheap priced quality altcoin. I will buy both litecoin and ethereum!

yes you are right both are very attractive. but if I choose, I'd better just focus on investing in one coin, that is Ethereum because I'm sure investing in Ethereum will give you more profit than you invest in both (Ethereum and Litecoin), that is because if i think Ethereum prices will be increase higher than Litecoin, so it's more profitable for you.
Litecoin remains at his position who runs the recovery continues to be improved. This time followed the Ethereum has also experienced a decline. the second form of coins to the current conditions of concern. so it needs a lot of support to enhance recovery.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

I think that it is great to hold both of these coins. I see the potential from LTC as well as from ETH to be the best crypto currency on the market and as soon as investors will understand that altcoins are better than BTC, these two will be the first candidates.
xuv500

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

I think ETH has the better team of developers than LTC so I sould buy 90% of ETH and 10% of LTC for long term HODL. And ETH is very cheap now and they have the new Road Map with Constantinople hardfork in 2019 and I didn't see LTC's Road Map.

You are right, ETH is very powerful and has a strong team than LTC. Eth has good advanced features of payment also it is best for long-term investment, Holding coins are always secured option rather than selling in this drowned market. if the value pumps then we can sell for a good income.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

I prefer Ethereum and hope that one day it will take the crown of Bitcoin. LTC is a good coin, but Ethereum has a row of advantages in front of LTC and I believe Ethereum is used much more often by the community members.
honghe99

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:47:57 AM

Due to the rise of the ICO market, ETH and LTC are favored by investors, so I think there is almost no difference between them. Because their work is the same!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: