Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now??  (Read 27728 times)
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:42:51 PM

What are your needs at the moment? If you're a marketer, whatever! If you are an investor what do you believe has some value? What are your values definitions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

In my opinion both are good. But i still chose eth. Because Eth future are better then Ltc. There platform are so good . The daily volume of erg are high. For that reason i always chose the king of altcoin.

Rokot

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:11:06 PM

I would invest in LTC. It seems to me that this coin is more reliable than Ether. But this does not mean that Ether is a bad coin.

Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

Both have potential. No argument about that. I prefer more Ethereum because of strong platform usage. Many potential and innovative projects are in it. So in that main reason it is recommended to say and advice you to invest to hold especially in this bear market to buy buy and hold and wait for bull run this Q4.
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:17:44 PM

I have always supported ethereum and now I also believe that this is the most promising altcoin on the market, so I urge you to put your money in it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:18:36 PM

When I have to choose between ETH and LTC, it looks like I will still choose ETH for now. I see ETH will still be better. But I also want to have Litecoin.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

Both, Litecoin and Ethereum are the absolutely must haves now, and for sure Bitcoin and Ripple also. Hold these 4 assets and you will never regret it.

Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:30:33 PM

If I wanted to have ethereum. Because ethereum technology is better than litecoin and larger than the community. Ethereum is a proven coin and everyone knows what it can do. my first priority is always for me ethereum.
cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:33:33 PM

I'd look at the Ethereum. This is much better than Litecoin. I do not like the Creator of this project, he is a very Mercantile person. So I vote against this draft.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

I prefer to invest in Eth than litecoin since I believe the future of this coin. Also many users already involved in eth which really holds eth even price these days are low. So, eth can gives us profit when the price increase and good to have this time.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has sealed regulatory approval to add Litecoin (LTC) custody and trading. The news comes from an official Medium blog post published Friday, Oct. 12.

Gemini’s vice president of engineering, Eric Winer, informs Gemini traders that they can begin depositing Litecoin into their exchange accounts as of 9:30 am EDT Saturday, Oct. 13. Litecoin trading will reportedly go live Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 am EDT.

The coin is set to be the fourth crypto supported on the platform, alongside Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zcash (ZEC). Consequently, LTC trading pairs will be available against all three cryptos, as well as against the U.S. dollar.

Winer’s post underscores Gemini’s thoroughgoing “banking compliance and fiduciary obligations” under oversight from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). It notes that Litecoin trading support comes as the result of close cooperation with the watchdog, and that the exchange continues to expand with a “security-first” approach.
They are both good cryptocurrencies. If you want safety, then it would be best for you to stick with your bank. There are risk in every cryptocurrency, whether Litecoin or Ethereum, both has risk and rewards too. But I’d like to remind you that one of the most successful cryptocurrencies of 2017 is Litecoin, which increased its value by 5000% plus.

So what if same is going to repeat itself this time around? You never know. So both are good, just make your choice, or maybe you can study more about them before making your final decision.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

Both these coins are extremely promising and have a huge potential for future growth, but in my opinion Ether is more stable currency than LTC.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

The only coin that can replace BTC on the top of the crypto currencies market is LTC. LTC was created not much later than BTC and it has also a very high level of trust among the investors. Hope that we will see the new leader of the market before 2020.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

ltc and eth are the two coins that are now good for trading and provide good potential, but for my own opinion eth is the best coin in any way because the ethereum platform supports many ico

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has sealed regulatory approval to add Litecoin (LTC) custody and trading. The news comes from an official Medium blog post published Friday, Oct. 12.

Gemini’s vice president of engineering, Eric Winer, informs Gemini traders that they can begin depositing Litecoin into their exchange accounts as of 9:30 am EDT Saturday, Oct. 13. Litecoin trading will reportedly go live Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 am EDT.

The coin is set to be the fourth crypto supported on the platform, alongside Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zcash (ZEC). Consequently, LTC trading pairs will be available against all three cryptos, as well as against the U.S. dollar.

Winer’s post underscores Gemini’s thoroughgoing “banking compliance and fiduciary obligations” under oversight from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). It notes that Litecoin trading support comes as the result of close cooperation with the watchdog, and that the exchange continues to expand with a “security-first” approach.

For short term period use Eth as asset but for long term period LTC is the best because stable coin very fit for investment strategy. In this time most people will avoid crypto in many reason and so am I, but for people who like challenge this is the time to buy back. Up to you, as long you have good money management everything will be fine.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

I think it's still better to invest in ETH than LTC because the likelihood of higher prices is higher than LTC so the cost is greater.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

of course the best is ethereum because ethereum's price can be very expensive and it is proven that ethereum's technology is more useful than litecoin technology.
M.C.V.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

of course the best is ethereum because ethereum's price can be very expensive and it is proven that ethereum's technology is more useful than litecoin technology.

I don't see LTC climb so high as ETH.
IMO buy ETH.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

ETH would be the obvious choice out of the two coin. Litecoin is the coin whose creators actually sold out all of his bags and that does not speak very well for the project but with ethereum you get people and creators who are actually dedicated to the coin and are doing everything in their power to make sure that they see the coins doing well

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

I am holding Ethereum and recommend everybody to buy some more coins. It is definitely one of the most perspective coins on the market and I hope the new year will be the new beginning of Ethereum with its new update.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: