Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now??  (Read 27728 times)
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

I would prefer not to have any of these coins because I believe that they do not have a prospect in the future cryptocurrency market

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:27:24 PM

Both is good to own now but of you are going to invest more of your money just invest it to the ethereum but why? Because that coin becpme thousands of dollars again the value and become king someday so you can earn more money to ethereum but better to have a lot of litecoin.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:51:48 PM

I would prefer not to have any of these coins because I believe that they do not have a prospect in the future cryptocurrency market
I disagree, ETH for example is one of the most used cryptocurrencies and has a future for sure. So many projects are based on it's platform erc20 and you need always ETH network for transfers. Many updates are incoming for ETH next time.
But ETH is before LTC, because use case of LTC is much less compared to ETH.

Smiley Smiley
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:32:11 AM

If I should choose between Litecoin and ethereum, i am prefer hold both coin. Litecoin is good long term investment and Ethereum too. I will buy at same portion between both coin because both coin is profitable investment
WebdeveIoper
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 01:36:11 AM

Ethereum has more to offer so imo more value. With those prices they are both a steal tho.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:55:48 AM

Can someone explain to me what one thing Litecoin does better than any other coin? I know what Ethereum does. It is the Undisputed King of Initial Coin Offerings. The days of rising tides raising all ships is over. The coins that will recover are the ones with a clear unique sales proposition.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:12:37 AM

If I should choose between Litecoin and ethereum, i am prefer hold both coin. Litecoin is good long term investment and Ethereum too. I will buy at same portion between both coin because both coin is profitable investment

i believe ethereum is better than litecoin
but for long term investments both are good, and have a lot of potential to grow when the green back to crypto world  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:13:09 AM

LTC has nothing on its own, while Ethereum started the dApps into cryptocurrency world. So I'll go with ethereum.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dumucoda

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:26:00 AM

LTC has nothing on its own, while Ethereum started the dApps into cryptocurrency world. So I'll go with ethereum.
Ethereum, he is clearly a good potential, but now his condition is not so good that many are disappointed. even when conditions are not good many believe this condition will end soon and return to good and beautiful conditions. Litcoin is a good coin but for now it hasn't reached the top, maybe in the future there will be a lot of interest in having Litcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:41:51 AM

I prefer to choose Litecoin than Ethereum but choosing both litecoin and ethereum can be useful for you especially if you have much money to buy both coins. We don't know which coins that can increase later and I think this is the right time to invest in litecoin and ethereum as the price is down deep. You cannot see the good price like this in the future but always analyze before you buy that coins and only choose what you want and don't follow other people suggestion if you are not already analyzing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

Throughout the history of the cryptocurrency industry, ETH remains the second dominant player after BTC. Although ETH prices are no longer as large as they once were as we have seen in 2017, but industrial market capitalization as at the beginning of the year, ETH can still be said to excel as a digital currency with the largest market share (in the altcoin class). However the development of LTC shouldn't be underestimated, because LTC has proven to be a better investment. Because, this digital currency's believed to be very closely related to BTC fluctuations.

$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

I prefer to save and have ethereum as much as I can because with ethereum I can get very many benefits and this platform is widely used for several payment methods available in the company.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

If you are only comparing LTC and ETH, then I will choose ETH because 70% of the cryptocurrency in the market comes from Ethereum and the number is still increasing.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

I believe in the huge potential of both coins. After all, they really set themselves useful and ambitious goals. I am sure that after the improvement of the situation on the crypto market, they will continue to rise in price. Yet Ethereum now has a better chance thanks to its development team.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

If you are only comparing LTC and ETH, then I will choose ETH because 70% of the cryptocurrency in the market comes from Ethereum and the number is still increasing.
Now many projects are selling their ethereum. Also now there are a lot of blockchains who bite a huge part of the audience from the ETH. LTC is a good payment tool. I choose LTC

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tmskcimen

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

I think ethereum and LTC are also good for us in the long run, because now we have many good opportunities at current prices, because the value is still cheap, so we will also get better benefits.
okanciftci74

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

No it won't mate. Litecoin will just perform the same as before and that will not be threat the performance and the position of Ethereum. I think there is one altcoin that can be like ethereum that can be neo.
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:58:39 PM

These are very good coins, but I would not just focus on them. Especially ETH developers have been promising updates for a year and have not done anything so far. LTC developers also promised integration with Bank cards and did not keep the promise.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:18:12 PM

At this moment everything is down to if you want to grab some grab now. Both of them will give some profit. But comparing them is not good they both have two different project. Ltc is like Bitcoin nothing but a payment portal. Where ethereum is a platform based token. Last few months ethereum is not going well for many reasons. No new development implementation or scam ICOs or many failed project. But if you want to invest I will say invest in both. I will prefer Litecoin.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

Litecoin doesn't offer anything useful, it is just like bitcoin cash and many other payment coins. I would invest in ethereum instead because it has a real world use which ensures that the demand is continuously healthy - in a stable market

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: