Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now??  (Read 27728 times)
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:32:48 PM

Both is good to own now but of you are going to invest more of your money just invest it to the ethereum but why? Because that coin becpme thousands of dollars again the value and become king someday so you can earn more money to ethereum but better to have a lot of litecoin.

Agreed to invest in ETH, but your way of thinking is wrong. Many altcoin also have a high price, but in the future it will never return to that price anymore, because it is a failed project, but with ETH it is difficult

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snykutlug

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:36:07 PM

Ethereum second largest cryptocurrency in cryptomarket . Litecoin and ethereum between big different ethereum is high potential coin than litecoin . Now ethereum more popular ethereum better than litecoin . Litecoin will not replace ethereum.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

I think now is not a time to invest in both. LTC with ETH still didn't reach the bottom. Maybe in several month the time will come

kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

ltc or eth now has the best potential, between the two coins I see if ltc or eth is a good coin for the long term. but I like eth because of my luck. so it's my choice on eth

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:52:42 PM

I think it's better to own now Ethereum. It shows the biggest falling from January so I think it will show us the biggest growth in the next altcoin season. But you should hold both of these currencies.
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

I have not really heard of Gemini exchange before, i guess its new. However, such news are too little for a fundamental analysis required to cause a bullish run for a coin. Either coins are good but buy in trench and observe the market

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:03:45 PM

I have been thinking about LTC for a long time and it seems I understood that this is currently a very good alternative to all altcoins.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:32:45 PM

It's better to have ethereum now compared to LTC. Of course ETH and LTC have very far comparisons. For higher prices, it certainly has the potential to occur with ethereum compared to LTC. Therefore, it is better now that the best thing to have is Ethereum.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

both are good choices to own, but it recommends buy more ethereum especially this time grab the opportunity to buy ethereum as future investment, i know people has have doubt and untrust the capability of ethereum because like their king bitcoin non stop to go down their price. but you can decide in yourself what is the best for you,

coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:13:10 PM

Litecoin doesn't offer anything useful, it is just like bitcoin cash and many other payment coins. I would invest in ethereum instead because it has a real world use which ensures that the demand is continuously healthy - in a stable market

but old is gold my friend,,
litecoin is a lite versions of bitcoin,, and in the past a lot of people said if bitcoin is a gold then litecoin is silver
i know ethereum is better than litecoin,, but it doesn't mean if litecoin is bad my friend
i suggest you to invest in both altcoins,,   Wink

Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

In my own opinion, any time any day, ETH is good for bagging than LTC. But if you have sufficient funds, you can go for both. Both are worth holding, but ETH has more utility than LTC.
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

I would prefer ethereum. I am sure that he will grow well in 2018, especially from these levels

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

ETH is a good coin to buy and hold on the other hand LTC is also good. Why I choose ETH first is that it offers more or have higher chance of growing than LTC. But in all ramifications, both are worth holding
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

In this situation, I am not sure that these two projects will be able to recover and at the next stage of growth of the crypto industry to fly up, so I advise you to look at another project that will be technically more recent.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has sealed regulatory approval to add Litecoin (LTC) custody and trading. The news comes from an official Medium blog post published Friday, Oct. 12.

Gemini’s vice president of engineering, Eric Winer, informs Gemini traders that they can begin depositing Litecoin into their exchange accounts as of 9:30 am EDT Saturday, Oct. 13. Litecoin trading will reportedly go live Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 am EDT.

The coin is set to be the fourth crypto supported on the platform, alongside Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zcash (ZEC). Consequently, LTC trading pairs will be available against all three cryptos, as well as against the U.S. dollar.

Winer’s post underscores Gemini’s thoroughgoing “banking compliance and fiduciary obligations” under oversight from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). It notes that Litecoin trading support comes as the result of close cooperation with the watchdog, and that the exchange continues to expand with a “security-first” approach.

At the moment, anything at all good to buy, the only question is whether you can sit on an unloved project at -30%? I personally would not be able to, which is why I do not invest in these 2 projects.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

I think these two coins are quite good, have extraordinary developments, for me, there is no comparison for LTC and ETH, only ETH is a platform of trust in the ICO that keeps many communities still holding on to it.

minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

I am more inclined to ETH than other Altcoin.
ETH has great confidence compared to LTC. and ETH is the most popular coin after BITCOIN.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has sealed regulatory approval to add Litecoin (LTC) custody and trading. The news comes from an official Medium blog post published Friday, Oct. 12.

Gemini’s vice president of engineering, Eric Winer, informs Gemini traders that they can begin depositing Litecoin into their exchange accounts as of 9:30 am EDT Saturday, Oct. 13. Litecoin trading will reportedly go live Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 am EDT.

The coin is set to be the fourth crypto supported on the platform, alongside Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zcash (ZEC). Consequently, LTC trading pairs will be available against all three cryptos, as well as against the U.S. dollar.

Winer’s post underscores Gemini’s thoroughgoing “banking compliance and fiduciary obligations” under oversight from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). It notes that Litecoin trading support comes as the result of close cooperation with the watchdog, and that the exchange continues to expand with a “security-first” approach.

Hated two of the project, in which I would invest only in a bad situation. If choose between the two of them, then I of course same will choose Ethereum. Though conceptually I like it, unlike LiteCoin.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

I prefer LTC. I suggest you choose it too. Ethereum is facing great difficulties now. The rise is always very small, so LTC's profits will be higher now. Ethereum has lost a lot of investors.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

etherum, although last week fell to its lowest value this year, but Tehran is now starting to show a positive increase. etherum's market cap and market capitalization are also good compared to ltc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: