Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:56:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now??  (Read 27728 times)
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:22:05 PM

Since Ethereum is second best coin after Bitcoin , so I will select Ethereum for investment. It better to choose the best coins when it comes to investment.
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:16:58 PM

Since Ethereum is second best coin after Bitcoin , so I will select Ethereum for investment. It better to choose the best coins when it comes to investment.
In this I agree with you, but still Bitcoin in the first place. Litecoin is a good coin, but I can't expect anything from it, since I have a stereotype that Litecoin is a Chinese copy of Bitcoin.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:20:33 PM

ETH is a no-brainer own at any time since it is the most popular coin after bitcoin. LTC is a great coin to hold too since it is a popular and cheaper clone of bitcoin.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:29:29 PM

I have so much faith in Ethereum, therefore i prefer to hold more of it than any other Altcoin.
Many people call Ethereum as the Queen while Bitcoin as the King.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:32:23 PM

I believe that you need to have both cryptocurrencies in your portfolio, since both of them are very promising.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:33:54 PM

Litecoin is a good and potential coin, but in my opinion ETH has a stronger and better network, this community is used by many projects based on its platform. Therefore, today I personally prefer Ethereum. For me, this platform is stronger than Litecoin.
Ethereum also has more potential for me than litecoin. The user numbers of ethereum are certainly much larger than those of litecoin. Although litecoin is also a good coin, i would invest in ethereum.  Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 09:26:50 PM

Litecoin has no innovation or development whatsoever, it's a testnet with people silly enough to pay money for it.
ETH is about to have an amazing 2019.
The answer should be obvious

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:42:58 PM

I simply believe that ethereum is way more superior than litecoin with a huge community of developers and investors you can't even compare them anyway good luck Smiley
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:53:56 PM

Both are great coins to grab them to fill the crypto bags! But I would like to get more Ethereum than Litecoin. Because Ethereum is better than Litecoin and it will give you more profits than litecoin in a short time. So, now you decide what will you take.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:48:18 PM

I think that the ETH project has really more prospects, which today can allow the market and the world as a whole to switch to tokenization and many enterprises can become popular, that is, each person will be an investor.
Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:54:42 PM

I do not see Litecoin in my investment portfolio, maybe I am very biased against This coin, but for me this coin is very weak for further existence in this market. Ethereum today is my favorite project, in the future of which I believe without a drop of doubt.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:56:21 PM

for now i will buy more ethereum because as we know ethereum will upgrade their netwrk that's why we mustt buy ethereum because many poeple will do same thing , but i will buy both of them ethereum and litecoin in the next month when i get my salary from my real job.
Stella_btc

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:06:51 AM

I think its hard for LTC to beat ethereum most of the time that the ethereum will drop other coins are also falling including LTC in which its market value for now is too cheap making LTC hard to surpass ethereum coins.
Hold LTC if you want or if you are unhappy feel free to sell and move to some other crypto.And ethereum is already on its high in future it will go above more than $5k which was also beneficial coin to hold.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:29:08 AM

I'm prefer to choose ETH, Actually in the past months ETH was going down so much. And in the CMC was drop to Number 3 spot but it recover again to second spot. So to those buying ETH in the drop situation  ill think they are lucky because they will earn enough on it.
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:38:18 AM

As far as cryptocurrency is concern ETH is still the best among the altcoin, I prefer ETH to litecoin.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:40:05 AM

It seems to me that nothing has changed and Ethereum remains a more reliable coin in which it is best to invest!
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:40:36 AM

I think its hard for LTC to beat ethereum most of the time that the ethereum will drop other coins are also falling including LTC in which its market value for now is too cheap making LTC hard to surpass ethereum coins.
Hold LTC if you want or if you are unhappy feel free to sell and move to some other crypto.And ethereum is already on its high in future it will go above more than $5k which was also beneficial coin to hold.
Yes it was to Hard for LTC to beat ETH, We all know ETH was one of the coins that have so many use in any exchange even do in MEW. And ETH was so popular for us even if ETH will drop in CMC to a 3 spot it can recover again in early anf back to 2 spot.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:49:44 AM

I'm prefer to choose ETH, Actually in the past months ETH was going down so much. And in the CMC was drop to Number 3 spot but it recover again to second spot. So to those buying ETH in the drop situation  ill think they are lucky because they will earn enough on it.
ETH gained a lots of rise lately as incoming updates with constantinople will be done and those who wants to take some profits are trying to buy more,
fearing that the value of ETH will jumped so high, this two coins have its own characteristic and community that supporting the rise choosing between the
two is quite both profitable after the full bull run to comes up.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:59:29 AM

Both are good coins to hold and to support, both are on the top coins in the market, if you are an investor it's worth having these two coins in your portfolio, but I will want Eth more than Litecoin for the obvious reason that they are the second most valuable coin in the market.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:14:39 AM

Good to own both. But, if to choose, right now I would take ETH. Because of upcoming fork, possible price pump, and there are something more how ETH 2.0. Will suprise us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: