Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:49:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now??  (Read 27728 times)
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:23:49 AM

Good to own both. But, if to choose, right now I would take ETH. Because of upcoming fork, possible price pump, and there are something more how ETH 2.0. Will suprise us

I will choose ETH for another reason. This coin is relevant both in investments and is required for transactions (gas) and is the king of projects. A lot of things in the world of cryptocurrency performs on this better look to her. But of course the choice of each.
Akagum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

SIGMA by HYDRA X

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:29:55 PM

Both are good coins but Personally, I will go for etheruem .
Mychoice of etheruem is based on the fact that it's the second recognized after bitcoin and it has good usecases.
Secondly, the price is relatively low now, so investing in it would make logical sense.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:34:15 PM

Both this coins are good and have a potential to be more popular in crypto market but i would like to own is the ethereum rather than the litecoin because ethereum is the king of all altcoins and the popularity to the investors i think the ethereum price will going higher in the future.
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:34:43 PM

Good to own both. But, if to choose, right now I would take ETH. Because of upcoming fork, possible price pump, and there are something more how ETH 2.0. Will suprise us

I will choose ETH for another reason. This coin is relevant both in investments and is required for transactions (gas) and is the king of projects. A lot of things in the world of cryptocurrency performs on this better look to her. But of course the choice of each.
Well I think both coins are good for investment, of course eth is more popular than ltc, but now they are in good shape to take them and make money on them

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Stakerist

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:15:15 PM

If we take into account that the ideological mastermind of Litecoin has long since left his brainchild, then it seems to me that nothing good will bring it in the future!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:24:36 PM

If we take into account that the ideological mastermind of Litecoin has long since left his brainchild, then it seems to me that nothing good will bring it in the future!

Charlie Lee could also started buying LTC at lower prices and no one would notice that.
I prefer Litecoin over Ethereum, but both are good coins for long term investment.

Upcoming fork is already priced in.

BTC
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:05:18 PM

I like both assets, currently, Ethereum can show slightly better indicators than Litecoin, at least in the next two weeks, then I would diversify and invest in both projects.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:14:20 PM

Both are good but on my part I have to choose ethereum this is because it is a bit rare in my locality to see good exchanges for it, but it is a good coin as well. Ethereum had been on the top for sometime and I do believe that it will eventually go up strong again.

cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:19:38 PM

Litecoin are a coin with a lot of hype around it, from time to time it will do major pump. Litecoin are working as testnet for bitcoins, and if its also turns out to be a private coin, then I see a lot of use cases for litecoin. And I would not be surprise to see litecoin with about the same value as ETH one day.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:25:20 PM

For me, I would like to buy ETH in this moment, the ETH is the promising and the profitable altcoins in the market, even it now in the dip price, but I think it will rise when the market is recover, if you have the spare money, I suggest to buy few ETH now.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Kujmandosz

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:31:25 PM

Still I will perfer ethereum. Ethereum is more popular than litecoin. Most of the altcoins are ethereum based and ethereum leading these altcoins. Ethereum has great potential and a good future. In my opinion, ethereum will be best choice.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:39:20 PM

Litecoin will be always just lucky clone of Bitcoin at least in my opinion. We can't to compare they nor by a technology side, nor by an impact

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 03:43:03 PM

Both
Cause both are great altcoins
LTC is the little BTC brother and ETH is their cousin

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:44:19 PM

Both of them are great to hold right now. LTC is going to release their update with private transactions and ETH is going to get a Constantinople hardfork. All these coins will raise till the end of February and give a great profit.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:44:28 PM

Still I will perfer ethereum. Ethereum is more popular than litecoin. Most of the altcoins are ethereum based and ethereum leading these altcoins. Ethereum has great potential and a good future. In my opinion, ethereum will be best choice.
I fully agree, litecoin can not oppose anything against ethereum. ETH is a more promising and complex project that has a stronger team of developers.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:47:10 PM

Honestly I give my vote for Ethereum because I see that It is developing and improving. I'm not sure about Litecoin. I think that its growth will be triggered by a wave of growth of the entire cryptocurrency market. This is my opinion do not judge strictly guys !)

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:12:24 PM

I would choose both projects, I would add a few more from the list of the top 100, maybe I would add interesting projects from the top 200. When the market starts to grow, who knows what will grow in price the most.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:28:58 PM

If we look at the current market movements, both are very good to have because both of them are slowly starting to rise.
and if I had to choose, I chose Ethereum because it was very good for investing and more promising projects and the price of Ethereum remained above the Litecoin price.
Maik3

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:44:08 PM

I think that now you can start to gradually invest in ETH. So far, the situation is still unclear and I am more inclined to the fact that the market will still go down, but it is still possible to start investing now in ETH.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:30:13 PM

I always preferred ETH after bitcoin. Because of it's price and credibility ETH is far better than LTC without any doubt. Though LTC is also among the top altcoin but I think ETH has gained more popularity and reliable crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: