Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:01:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now??  (Read 27728 times)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:12:59 PM

I think so it two different coins but I have choose ETH and it now good for one of. Actually I'm interested in investing in those coins, Where I have grasped and the number of heads are high profits. Two coins are more in market demand and they have occupied more parts of the crypto market.

What you say is true, I really agree with what you think. I also think Litecoin and ethereum are indeed basically different. But I did see market demand or the volume of these two coins was indeed very high. Therefore I have few assets between these two altcoins.

GospelCrypto2

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:18:09 PM

Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has sealed regulatory approval to add Litecoin (LTC) custody and trading. The news comes from an official Medium blog post published Friday, Oct. 12.

Gemini’s vice president of engineering, Eric Winer, informs Gemini traders that they can begin depositing Litecoin into their exchange accounts as of 9:30 am EDT Saturday, Oct. 13. Litecoin trading will reportedly go live Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 am EDT.

The coin is set to be the fourth crypto supported on the platform, alongside Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zcash (ZEC). Consequently, LTC trading pairs will be available against all three cryptos, as well as against the U.S. dollar.

Winer’s post underscores Gemini’s thoroughgoing “banking compliance and fiduciary obligations” under oversight from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). It notes that Litecoin trading support comes as the result of close cooperation with the watchdog, and that the exchange continues to expand with a “security-first” approach.

To be frank I feel safer and have always felt safer with ETH. The fact that LTC has a great likeness compared to BTC and is short in functionality makes my selection of Eth a lot easier 

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:34:35 AM

My consideration for ethereum has always been that, no matter what happens, it will continue to be relevant, because there are some things yet to be achievable on  other platforms, which are much easier on ethereum platform.
Okyaku

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:54:42 AM

Depends on where you use it.
Most people i know don't deal with ltc and have only btc and eth.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:22:34 AM

I think so it two different coins but I have choose ETH and it now good for one of. Actually I'm interested in investing in those coins, Where I have grasped and the number of heads are high profits. Two coins are more in market demand and they have occupied more parts of the crypto market.

What you say is true, I really agree with what you think. I also think Litecoin and ethereum are indeed basically different. But I did see market demand or the volume of these two coins was indeed very high. Therefore I have few assets between these two altcoins.
Good for you if you able to hold both assets, they have different path but they are succeeding all along, while bitcoin is trying to be strong again this two alts are also making its way to satisfied investors who trusted them from this industry, they are showing good bounce and working alongside of bitcoin
performing great and providing short term gains for traders who also loves to short the market.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:55:56 AM

LCT vs ETH, it hard to choode for me.
LTC and ETH is same good fot trading and holding and i hold it both.
but if i must choose, i will choose ETH because it more popular than LTC.
and ETH is said to be a future technology payment in real world.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:10:22 AM

LCT vs ETH, it hard to choode for me.
LTC and ETH is same good fot trading and holding and i hold it both.
but if i must choose, i will choose ETH because it more popular than LTC.
and ETH is said to be a future technology payment in real world.

I vote for ETH. The reasons ? Yes, he is a carol of alts. And the price of it will always be much higher. So why choose. Hold on to the strategy of the best choice and at the station you will receive a profit.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:27:47 AM

For the better ethereum because the community is bigger and I know that the size of the potential of this altcoins is so high that when it drops I bought a lot and it's worth it when I buy it cheap and much because somehow it's great my profit was my profit and the hold of this token and until now I'm still a holder of altcoins because I sell it cheap and can not wait for the bad luck if I first get it right then I'm worried because altcoins have been overloaded but I'm still somewhat frustrated because I have the potential to hold altcoins and keep on holding it.

Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:21:57 PM

As promising as cryptocurrencies are, the technology is still new. Tomorrow may bring a new platform that gets right what everyone else got wrong. The technology is volatile, as is the pricing. However, if you view Litecoin or Ethereum as speculative investments, a small part of your portfolio could go a long way if either of these cryptocurrencies gains widespread acceptance
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:31:52 PM

I'll have to say Eth over Ltc. Litecoin just doesn't seem to have the momentum and eth is doing some really big things. This will become an issue of substances in the following few years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:36:23 PM

I think for now maybe Ethereum must have. Because in my opinion ethereum provides a large potential profit. But if you want to buy LTC it also doesn't hurt. Because LTC is also as good as ethereum
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:42:34 PM

for now, bougt Ethereum are worthed than bought and Hodl Litecoin, because after issue Litecoin hardfork are fake, make Litecoin reputation are broke even they are old coin, and one reason for hold ethereum, we can learn about ethereum price for every mid-end year like previous year

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
jhon15

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:55:53 PM

for now, bougt Ethereum are worthed than bought and Hodl Litecoin, because after issue Litecoin hardfork are fake, make Litecoin reputation are broke even they are old coin, and one reason for hold ethereum, we can learn about ethereum price for every mid-end year like previous year
Ethereum is an Altcoin that is suitable for us to save for quite a long time, and many people believe in growth.
Altcoin Ethereum is the best so it is the number 1 Altcoin and of course it is a choice of many people compared to other Altcoin.
he can go up and down well, if we can manage it so we can get great benefits.

joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:58:57 PM

Both are fine. They will grow whenever BTC jumps up and they will fail, whenever BTC fails.

I would split both. The advantage of LTC over ETH is (sometimes), that you can earn some more %. If you just want to hodl, it doesnt matter which of them.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:00:34 PM

Both coins are good , I see no reason not to keep one of them , of course Ethereum is a head higher now , but in ltc there is potential and a good team

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:05:57 PM

for myself, I still hold and use Ethereum because in my opinion Ethereum still has the potential to continue to grow in the future.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 11:13:12 PM

for myself, i'm more like for buy and hodl as much as i can buy and hold for long time, maybe i want sell them in 2020-2021, for short time i want sell them in 2020 after bitcoin halving, maybe bitcoin are going up and make Ethereum price affected

kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:32:01 PM

for myself, i'm more like for buy and hodl as much as i can buy and hold for long time, maybe i want sell them in 2020-2021, for short time i want sell them in 2020 after bitcoin halving, maybe bitcoin are going up and make Ethereum price affected
the more we save coins, the greater our chances, but if the coins have the potential big to grow well.
so to hold both is a good choice and there is no harm in holding both.
the most important thing is that you can focus on all the coins that we have so that we can know the progress.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
$Andreyka$

Activity: 635
Merit: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:43:28 PM

Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based ....

I think that it is not right to compare ethereum and LTC. These are different projects for different purposes. Network lightining was built to speed up Bitcoin network payments, ethereum was created as a smart contract.
In any case, the top 10 coins must be present on each exchange!

Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:53:38 PM

both are good, I have LTC and ETH now. although last year I sold it but a few months ago I bought it back. after hearing some rumors I made an analysis and that's why I bought it.

and now I have made a profit from these two coins, but I will not sell it now because prices will continue to rise from now on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: