Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now??  (Read 27728 times)
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:32:50 AM

both are good, I have LTC and ETH now. although last year I sold it but a few months ago I bought it back. after hearing some rumors I made an analysis and that's why I bought it.

and now I have made a profit from these two coins, but I will not sell it now because prices will continue to rise from now on.
Ltc is developing very well , I think he will always be in the lead , as the Director of the coin is a very smart person and always develops his coin!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ExFrozze

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:40:31 AM

of course I chose ethereum, blokchain ethereum (ETH) is a smart contract platform that allows developers to build decentralized applications (dapps) that are conceptualized by Vitalik Buterin in 2013, where communities are so large, making ethereum in the top two coinmarketcap positions, ROI can when ICO around 5,935.30%

source https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:50:23 AM

Yes, this is the best time for our to invest aor money on cryptocurrency. But you must be patience until 2020 and i think Ethereum and Litecoin is very stable for now. Si dont be afraid for investing.
carbal1987

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 09:53:13 AM

litecoin after the minimum price has grown well ( x4 )
ethereum  after the minimum price only ( x2.3)
but LTC soon halving
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:56:04 AM

both litecoin and ethereum are good, why not both? both are good to own but if you need to choose i prefer on ethereum than litecoin, because i think ethereum will have more chance to increase higher than litecoin. litecoin maybe only can increase small but ethereum can increase big.
Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:57:11 AM

I always believe in cryptocurency, you can invest your money on many ALTcoin and i think, all of altcoin have a good project but if you think to invest your money on Litecoin and Ethereum i think you must invest your money right now.

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:06:00 AM

Bitcoin has a great value, investment requires a large amount of capital. LTC and ETH are of moderate value. Very suitable for investment
letitbit

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:17:12 AM

I will go with ETH since they have smart contract and most successful altcoins right now are from ETH smart contracts in the other words ETH is a smart phone litecoin is a calculator so what you want to use? calculator or smart phone? so you will go with smart phone. ETH also have robust network.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:20:00 AM

Bitcoin has a great value, investment requires a large amount of capital. LTC and ETH are of moderate value. Very suitable for investment
Both still have it's own way to impress the public, if choosing between better to think of thier potentials,as work in progress stage eth still lots to bring, but comparatively in terms of hyping LTC is bringing a good competition, it's wise to have both for long term engagement.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:21:16 AM

Everything is good to own at the moment, because it seems like the market is slowly recovering. Honestly I cannot decide between LTC and ETH, because both of them have huge perspectives and are ready to launch. Maybe personally I prefer Ethereum, but I am holding both of these altcoins.
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:34:19 AM

Ethereum with its smart contract foundation is obviously a better choice, in my perspective. Litecoin is a good altcoin, but Ethereum has it's bigger ecosystem for now, and might have bigger one in the future in comparison to Litecoin ecosystem. However, there is a theory that Litecoin is likely a tool to do pilot things before applying on Bitcoin mainnet.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:25:39 AM

Earning both would be probably a good idea. Both coins are in good shape now and I think it would be good to enter now. I think it's safe to hodl alts right now since btc is not yet going up. Once it went up, alts will go down.

BTC just pumped it a few minutes ago, and it went sideways at $ 5,000 for a while. I believe this is a good signal for the market and can hold hold of altcoin top as a thing to do during this time

I see in CMC Bitcoin $ 5500 and ETH $ 175 the market will not be bad after seeing the current developments, I'm sure this will continue to rise and you have to hold the coin.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:28:59 AM

Personally, I don't choose to own both Litecoin and Ethereum now, what I hold and suggest others to hold is Bitcoin. Bitcoin, in reality, has been on its upwards movement once again. Maybe the next station of Bitcoin will be somewhere around 6xxx to 62xx USD per Bitcoin. After that, we might see serious and long corrections of Bitcoin. For now, it's time to enjoy the newest rising tide of bitcoin, and it seems that due to rises of bitcoin, most of altcoins forced to fall down. That's main reason why I did not own both Litecoin and Ethereum at the moment.
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:30:38 AM

I see in CMC Bitcoin $ 5500 and ETH $ 175 the market will not be bad after seeing the current developments, I'm sure this will continue to rise and you have to hold the coin.
when bitcoin reaches $ 6k etehreum it will arrive at $ 200 easily. the market is still very full of support, trade is increasing, and growth continues. the market looks good now, keep holding our tokens and keep looking at the market.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:32:49 AM

Both altcoins should be in everyone’s portfolio, because these altcoins have long been in high positions in the cryptocurrency rating and constantly these altcoins prove that they have incredible technologies and capabilities.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:35:07 AM

Actually I don't choose one because LTC or ETH both are good demand coins. So for holding I can take eth 70% and keep ltc 30%. It is the reality, keep follow CMC more instructions news about two currency. If I'm not worng ETH holders and investor will got more profitable upset next few months.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:41:32 AM

Actually I don't choose one because LTC or ETH both are good demand coins. So for holding I can take eth 70% and keep ltc 30%. It is the reality, keep follow CMC more instructions news about two currency. If I'm not worng ETH holders and investor will got more profitable upset next few months.
besides because ETH is a very good coin ETH is also very useful for our transaction needs because ETH can pay our transaction costs because all exchanges receive ETH.

so I will also prioritize ETH compared to LTC.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 02:15:36 PM
Merited by Daniel91 (1)

I am giving an advantage to LTC
ETH is developing really slow, devs have a lot to implement before the POS phase, as the top implementation on Ethereum, when I'm seeing the spike in the price for ETH
LTC will be halved this year, in ~august 2019. https://www.litecoinblockhalf.com/
as we know from Bitcoin halving, after every halving era, we have a big spike in price, and for sure LTC will have one of those too
the hashrate of the LTC network is at the all time high, and there are new mining machines plugged-in on a daily basis, so the hashrate will grow more and more by the halving date, and miners have to pay their elec bills, right? So the math here is simple:
LTC vs. ETH,  LTC will be a simple winner for this bullish year

my prediction is a grow in value of minumum x4 by the end of this year

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:40:56 PM

Its best if you own both. Both ltc and eth are great crypto and right now, they are performing well in the market. In crypto, its always better to diversify. It means investing in different coins. It will maximize your earnings and minimize your losses. Just like the saying says, don't put all your eggs in just one basket. Invest in as many crypto as you can.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:43:33 PM

I am giving an advantage to LTC
ETH is developing really slow, devs have a lot to implement before the POS phase, as the top implementation on Ethereum, when I'm seeing the spike in the price for ETH
LTC will be halved this year, in ~august 2019. https://www.litecoinblockhalf.com/
as we know from Bitcoin halving, after every halving era, we have a big spike in price, and for sure LTC will have one of those too
the hashrate of the LTC network is at the all time high, and there are new mining machines plugged-in on a daily basis, so the hashrate will grow more and more by the halving date, and miners have to pay their elec bills, right? So the math here is simple:
LTC vs. ETH,  LTC will be a simple winner for this bullish year

my prediction is a grow in value of minumum x4 by the end of this year

I agree now that Litecoin is better than ethereum, a strong community is certainly a driving factor for Litecoin to rise and hopefully after halving day Litecoin prices can skyrocket up to 2x in August and the end of the year can reach at least $ 250.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: