Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now??  (Read 27728 times)
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:02:57 AM

These  Altcoins have been proving that they are good for profit. But I like to invest LTC. Because this coin has a lower inflation rate than Ethereum, and ethereum right now has no guarantee that we can have to earn a profit, but despite of holding the ethereum for long you can have a good profit.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:12:46 AM

These  Altcoins have been proving that they are good for profit. But I like to invest LTC. Because this coin has a lower inflation rate than Ethereum, and ethereum right now has no guarantee that we can have to earn a profit, but despite of holding the ethereum for long you can have a good profit.
There is no guarantee for any coin as the future is unpredictable.
We only say Ethereum has a little chance because it dump so hard trading only over $100 right now, but like BTC did, it will recover.
ETH is a great coin, this is not for non believers, at this point, I still believe it's undervalued.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 07:19:04 AM

As for me, both coins are very similar but interesting in their own way and very valuable to us.  No wonder they are so popular in the top.  It is with a mini can be earned on the stock exchanges.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 07:20:27 AM

Either of the two i think is a good coin. But i prefer ethereum coin for long term investment, as we can see now its situation in market its continuing to increase its price as continues to develop for a great development.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:15:44 AM

As for me, both coins are very similar but interesting in their own way and very valuable to us.  No wonder they are so popular in the top.  It is with a mini can be earned on the stock exchanges.

Its hard to choose between this two coin. Both coin are good and have good future. I think hold both coin for long term is good and profitable because both are popular coin and have big volume. If i should choose one, i will choose ethereum because its used by most token in market
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:20:23 AM

surely my best choice is ethereum because, I believe ethereum is the best altcoin with coin prices which is quite cheap but has good quality if my litecoin has never been used because I really focus on coins that I hold first if I want to move then I can see a good coin prospect.
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:33:35 AM

There is no guarantee for any coin as the future is unpredictable.
We only say Ethereum has a little chance because it dump so hard trading only over $100 right now, but like BTC did, it will recover.
ETH is a great coin, this is not for non believers, at this point, I still believe it's undervalued.
We should not predict future in crypto market, because it is finite market, and whales control it with their manipulations. So, let whales do their works, and our task is follow whales' movements to accumulate with them, and take profits with their boosts at right time. Fighting against whales manipulations will lead to losses. Whenever whales finish their accumulation, they will definitely boost the market up, because their final objectives as investors is earning profits from their invesments and manipulations.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 11:34:20 AM

I think the price of these two coins will increase quite nicely in the future. But if I had to choose one of these two coins right now, I would have chosen Ethereum. Because in the near future I think the price of Ethereum will increase more than Litecoin.
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:52:57 AM

because I have used ethereum as my mainstay coin so I am a little difficult if I want to move to another because I feel comfortable when using ethereum and the benefits obtained from ethereum in my opinion are also good,
litecoin is also good but still far behind ethereum in my opinion so I still chose ethereum as my coin.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:03:36 PM

Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has sealed regulatory approval to add Litecoin (LTC) custody and trading. The news comes from an official Medium blog post published Friday, Oct. 12.

Gemini’s vice president of engineering, Eric Winer, informs Gemini traders that they can begin depositing Litecoin into their exchange accounts as of 9:30 am EDT Saturday, Oct. 13. Litecoin trading will reportedly go live Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 am EDT.

The coin is set to be the fourth crypto supported on the platform, alongside Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zcash (ZEC). Consequently, LTC trading pairs will be available against all three cryptos, as well as against the U.S. dollar.

Winer’s post underscores Gemini’s thoroughgoing “banking compliance and fiduciary obligations” under oversight from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). It notes that Litecoin trading support comes as the result of close cooperation with the watchdog, and that the exchange continues to expand with a “security-first” approach.

Choosing both is a good idea, why? it eliminates possible loss, leveraging is a key in earning a profits, rather than sticking to only one project, which is high risk in terms of losses, so better choose the two.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:19:13 PM

For me I prefer eth because I know the potential of this token is not just because top 2 is this token in coinmarket I chose it because their project is good and many investors and miners support eth though pretty much too the drop of eth today is just going to be worth it next year so good to do is just hold down even if a price drops a lot of eth many believe that the return of the same price that it reaches today is good to do is buy a lot eth and just hold up to next year and I sure will be bigger at the price of cheap eth.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:31:58 PM

because I have used ethereum as my mainstay coin so I am a little difficult if I want to move to another because I feel comfortable when using ethereum and the benefits obtained from ethereum in my opinion are also good,
litecoin is also good but still far behind ethereum in my opinion so I still chose ethereum as my coin.
In an investors minds, what suits you will benefits you a lot, no need to bothered yourself but to continue to keep achieving what you desire
from the market, if you see ETH is far better for your benefits continuing to support it and wait for the next blowout, once the entire crypto
sphere get to rise again, results will be decided.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:31:18 PM

I prefer ETH than LTC, this is because most projects are currently based on ETH so invest ETH is a must for me, especially ETH is always the second choice after bitcoin.

..........///....../////..........
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 01:54:49 PM

I think both are good to have and have very profitable potential to invest in the long term, and besides having bitcoin, I also have some Eth and Ltc to invest in the long term to get maximum profit.
so personally I don't choose one because I have both because both are very good coins.
Both are really good choices but in the present time, I have a lot of faith in eth, instead of ltc because litecoin has received so many pumps recently, this means it will take time to accumulate and get the pump again, so litecoin is not the right choice right now. Ethereum will be a better choice because the value of eth is still quite low when compared to recent years, especially it still doesn't get too powerful pumps, that makes me feel that it has more opportunities than litecoin in the next time

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:50:57 PM

I prefer both rather than to choose which one is the best and in my opinion both can be considered as big coins. We can't argue about which is the best caused by both have a lot of potentials to go back to the roof but ltc win on its ROI.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 03:19:33 PM

For me, it's Eth, ETH network is getting wider everyday, many altcoins are growing under ETHEREUM, with this have always believe in Ethereum Network. But is good holding both LTC and ETH.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:25:33 PM

I prefer both rather than to choose which one is the best and in my opinion both can be considered as big coins. We can't argue about which is the best caused by both have a lot of potentials to go back to the roof but ltc win on its ROI.
The current movements LTC is providing good roi, but I also in that stand choosing both coins for my investment porfolio as both coins really wanted to achieve something that interests most of it's holders and supporters, if you have money to invest better to split it up from BTC, ETH and LTC, results will be amazing for sure after some years of holding.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:08:18 PM

Earning both would be probably a good idea. Both coins are in good shape now and I think it would be good to enter now. I think it's safe to hodl alts right now since btc is not yet going up. Once it went up, alts will go down.

BTC just pumped it a few minutes ago, and it went sideways at $ 5,000 for a while. I believe this is a good signal for the market and can hold hold of altcoin top as a thing to do during this time
Altcoins doesn't go down every time the price of Bitcoin goes up, there might be some of them that drops, yep, but the top ones just like Ethereum and Litecoin and the rest of them that are at the top will hardly drop. If you do follow up with the chart every time that the prices are going up, you will notice that they usually go up with BTC and sometimes they move up more than it does and that's when you will make more profit from them than you will make from BTC.
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:11:54 PM

For me, it's Eth, ETH network is getting wider everyday, many altcoins are growing under ETHEREUM, with this have always believe in Ethereum Network. But is good holding both LTC and ETH.

You must hold the two altcoins because having a long future of my own ETH tends to hold more than LTC, but the LTC is strong in terms of price.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:26:17 PM

If I were to choose, I choose them both because these coins has both potential. And nowadays they're started to rise up their value again,  especially on that etherium coin which is get started to recover from long declined market in recently months.

Although I agree that Litecoin also has some potential to grow as it belongs to the oldest but the most-trusted altcoins, I would probably choose Ethereum. I believe that it is a  leader of alts, and if the market starts to grow, it will be the first to gain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: