Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now??  (Read 27728 times)
dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:39:44 AM

I too would recommend people to invest in Litecoins, as we all have witnessed an impressive rally in Litecoins since the start of the year. The team behind Litecoins is already working on it to make it more fungible, which means it’ll only improve going ahead. Another reason I would cite for investing in Litecoins is the growing adoption rate, which I feel is increasing steadily hence I would recommend it over Ethereum.
Invest in Litecoin is good, but I would prefer to invest in Ethereum. It is personal choice, so let's keep it easy. Litecoin, is a good choice because it will have block halving this year, but Ethereum might have Proof-of-Stake soon (not have exact PoS activation day yet). Another plus point that give me more favorite in ETH is its price chart.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:44:05 AM

I prefer to buy both. ethereum is cheap and litecoin will soon be giving a big event. isn't this very beneficial if you have both now. we know ethereum will not be forever below, sooner or later ETH will rise. buying when cheap is everyone's wish.

so instead of choosing one, I'd better hold both of them because this is far more profitable for me in the future.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:01:02 AM

I prefer to buy both. ethereum is cheap and litecoin will soon be giving a big event. isn't this very beneficial if you have both now. we know ethereum will not be forever below, sooner or later ETH will rise. buying when cheap is everyone's wish.

so instead of choosing one, I'd better hold both of them because this is far more profitable for me in the future.

Ethereum and LiteCoin is good investment and i think better buy both. If we hold more different altcoin, i think we can reducing risk. Both coin are long term investment and both having solid developers team, worth to invest on both

sukey2008

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:45:11 AM

Both are actually really good, much better than most of any other choices.
But if you need to choose just one, I will recommand LTC...
Reason? Yeah, the history high of ETH is really due to the ICOs, as they are almost dying now, I can not find a reason why it can go up much again.
Sorry just my personal opinion.. But I like ETH more before....
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 11:52:38 AM

I would prefer Ether at this point of time. Litecoin is a good option, as it is a very old crypto-currency with a good reputation. But if we compare the technology behind the coins, then ETH emerges as the winner. Also, ETH still maintains the absolute monopoly on blockchain-based distributed computing platform, as the competitors such as EOS are lagging behind by a good distance.
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:08:37 PM

I will give preference to Ethereum because it is the main platform for minting tokens, launching decentralized applications, and more. Vitalik Buterin's platform is very high-tech, even Samsung will launch its coin based on it.

laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:22:48 PM

Both ETH and LTC are one of the best coins in the crypto space and if we are to talk of the coins that have the possibility of surviving for long, I think the two will be listed.
Not only that, but also, both have the potential to grow to reasonable prices and yield good profit for whoever invest in any of them.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:40:59 PM

Both ETH and LTC are one of the best coins in the crypto space and if we are to talk of the coins that have the possibility of surviving for long, I think the two will be listed.
Not only that, but also, both have the potential to grow to reasonable prices and yield good profit for whoever invest in any of them.
Surviving, what's wrong with both Ethereum and Litecoin, then the won't be able to survive? They are both good projects, so I don't find any reason so far to seriously think about probability that they both have to struggle to survive. Even Dogecoin, without source codes updates over years, survive well in competitive crypto. For ETH and LTC, it is certainly that they have strong survival ability.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:50:49 PM

I like ethereum, but both are the best coin for me.. they are potential altcoins, ethereum is good to hold for long term and also litecoin.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:38:21 PM

I am sure that Ethereum has great prospects this year. It seems to me that investing in this coin can bring good results. I bet on this coin. This coin is in my investment portfolio.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:44:46 PM

Both are good to hold. But I will prefer to hold ethereum. The use case is massive thanks to its smart contract. It is also the number 2 coin after bitcoin.

Yes, both of course are good, but for now ethereum I like more than Litecoin, this is because with ethereum I am easy to invest in ICO based on ERC-20.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:19:30 PM

Litecoin and ethereum are both very good altcoins and if you aren't so sure about which one to choose its better to just buy both to avoid FOMO,they will both do well this year

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:05:55 PM

Recently I have noticed that for some reason, ETH does not support the general dynamics of cryptocurrency prices, it seems to me that today ETH has somehow become distanced from the whole cryptocurrency space, I think that there is clearly something wrong here.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:46:21 AM

Recently, I increasingly stop believing in ETH. I think the ETH development team is very relaxed. They got a good amount of money and don't want to develop their product. You just remember how long we waited for the renewal of Constantinople. Many projects create their own products or buy. For example, take TRON and its purchase BitTorrent. ETH does not make any investments. It annoys me.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:00:27 AM

Recently I have noticed that for some reason, ETH does not support the general dynamics of cryptocurrency prices, it seems to me that today ETH has somehow become distanced from the whole cryptocurrency space, I think that there is clearly something wrong here.

ETH for me is still a good option and a huge potential as well exists in this coin to move upwards easily multiple times from this level. So for this year I will keep ETH as a one of the top options when it comes to investment in altcoins as well.
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:39:10 AM

Recently, I increasingly stop believing in ETH. I think the ETH development team is very relaxed. They got a good amount of money and don't want to develop their product. You just remember how long we waited for the renewal of Constantinople. Many projects create their own products or buy. For example, take TRON and its purchase BitTorrent. ETH does not make any investments. It annoys me.

Why did you have such negative thoughts on Ethereum project and their team, their developments? I strongly believe in Vitalik, and the Ethereum team, as well as the future of ETH. It takes years for Ethereum to build up its current position in crypto, the second place, and the second biggest crypto ecoystem, just only behind the ecosystem of Bitcoin. I don't expect Ethereum to take over Bitcoin position soon, or Ethereum might never take the first position of bitcoin.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:42:11 AM

ETH and BCH, This is what I am aiming to invest for now and believe that this could have done good in the near future. Though some investor's now confused with the current market to invest or not but whatever it will be thinking that the market price for the crypto in the market is down and that would be the good basis to invest in a crypto. A risk taker may have a huge profit in the future just believe on the system and it will going to  profit in the future.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 06:44:51 AM

Considering the fact that ETH host many tokens on its blockchain, and also it’s blockchain is easy for developers to operate , there are many trading pairs of ETH on major exchanges, I will prefer to hold ETH with all these and hold a little of litecoin as it also has its own wonders.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Frank Walters

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:45:30 AM

I would go on LTC and go on with other altcoins like ADA, Stellar and Beatzcoin. As what others say, diversify your bag holdings.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:51:04 AM

I think ETH still second king currency with me and at the first currency bitcoin. If I like any other currency in the future, then it will be LTC. According to my knowledge, there is a large part of the eth market so you can invest in ETH at this time. Like fort that long time your investment in ETH then I hope benefits will entry your planing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: