Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strippers set the bar, in regards to network confirmations..  (Read 171 times)
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

Last night I was in a strip club having a few little freaky private dances and I decided to ask the stripper if she accepted bitcoin? she laughed and said I wasn't the first person to ask that.. then she said.. I won't accept any currency which takes longer than my song to confirm on the network.. (a strippers song is typically 4mins) she then asked if I had any tokens on the lightening network? I told her no I don't believe in centralisation... in the end I paid in CASH.  Roll Eyes

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amadeo33

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

No wonder. Cash is still more liquid in the opinion of others.
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:13:45 AM

LOL,

Ask the Stripper about Zeitcoin,  1 confirmation takes only 30 seconds.  Cheesy
4 confirmations in 2 minutes or 8 confirmations in 4 minutes
Or
Convert Bitcoin to fiat before arriving at the strip club.  Wink

FYI:
If you and her are a member of an exchange that allows offchain transactions,
any coin on that exchange can be transferred offchain instantly directly to the other member's account.
Cryptopia & Trade Satoshi have that offchain feature.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: