Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥  (Read 23741 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

Official website is still incomplete some links are not working properly when I clicked on them it showed errors. You should put links under the ecosystem buttons to read the functions of these features.

Interface is different. It do need some improvement. I hope team is active here and will act based on suggestions provide here.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

I noticed that they also have a link to their Messenger platform, first time i am seeing a project using that platform is there any specific reason for them to use this?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

Just came across this project. Looks like they already raised a decent amount of money AND they are developing their own blockchain (not just another ERC20-token). Definitely a project worth to take a deeper look at.

That’s great. What’s the softcap and hardcap? Anyone got a link to their telegram group?
I like projects that got their own Blockchain. Faster transaction and safer. And could allow for crosschain Transactions option.

The link to the Telegram groups is in the opening post (English community: https://t.me/fiiicommunity) and the soft cap is 15 million USD if I remember correctly from which they already raised the biggest part.

Telegram is good source to get information about project.  I was going through the discussion at telegram and come to know that Fiii pos already operational in 9 Asian countries.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

Oh damn, the bounty campaign is already in the 6th Week and ends in less than a month. I think participation in the signature campaign is not really worth it anymore. Although there are not many participants... a hard decision
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:48:24 PM

10.7 million already raised in the pre sale that's really a good sign of the project. Even in this current market where everywhere is red candle you guys raised 10.7 million that's great achievement. I wish this project could achieved their hard cap. Team looks very strong which is best. Do you guys have any bounty campaign? I would like to join the bounty campaign as English hindi translation.

not the first project that wants to unite the real world with a crypt and simplify the entrance to it for ordinary people. big amounts collected are considerable and everything looks very much so. but taking into account both regulators and the law do not like such projects, the chance for success is relatively not great.

I agree this is not the first project of this type. However, this could also turn out to be the best of whole lot. Time only can answer that. Team could really pinpoint the unique feature of this project which might convince all of us.

Yea, it's not how far but how well, in as much as there are a lot or few of such, there achievements will differentiate the big guns from the amateurs, between, the sky is big enough for everyone to come in but the test of time will put doubts to rest, i'm particularly interested with what they have to offer and how they intend to beat their competitors
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

I'm delighted to know that they already have their Development Finished!
As they started the Product development some time ago!    
Unlike other projects they are asking for Investment after showing those Products!
That's  quite impressive!    

When this project was started? And was there private investors who funded this project development? I am asking this because ICO just started and product is ready.
they Team paid for those development from their Pocket as their Telegram Admin told me about it!
you dont see many project with this kind of progress!
they already have the product oparetional and FIIEX will be listed after the ICO!
pretty good right?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

According to your roadmap, is the FiiiPOS already available in Malaysia and Singapore?

yes, they are available there already.

Wow, this is great, so the team really is moving in the right direction. I'm getting all excited already to see how far they will go.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

Oh damn, the bounty campaign is already in the 6th Week and ends in less than a month. I think participation in the signature campaign is not really worth it anymore. Although there are not many participants... a hard decision

yeah, a really hard decision but i believe one can still grab some decent amount of coin at least notwithstanding the current stage of the bounty campaign

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

Ok as someone whos been excited about the concept of proof of capacity the idea that you guys are going a step forward in efficiency to DPoC is insane i love the idea and i'm really excited to see how you can bring it to life, theirs not much competition in the POC market, and DPOC is even more unique, plus your point of sale terminals mean easy adoption
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

Already have over 350k users of the application. I must ask, how where this users attracted to the application, what are the amount of active users?

350k users of the Application? You mean to say FiiiPOS application users? Or some other applications? Anyway, will look for this information at their site.

It’s a project with a product already in use. Fiiipay app on AppStore already got a lot of reviews plus videos on how to install and use the app. The project has been in use for some time. I guess they want to give everyone an opportunity to be part of this milestone.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:32:18 PM

Already have over 350k users of the application. I must ask, how where this users attracted to the application, what are the amount of active users?

350k users of the Application? You mean to say FiiiPOS application users? Or some other applications? Anyway, will look for this information at their site.

It’s a project with a product already in use. Fiiipay app on AppStore already got a lot of reviews plus videos on how to install and use the app. The project has been in use for some time. I guess they want to give everyone an opportunity to be part of this milestone.

I’m pretty sure that’s going to be a strong sales point for them,  from the other projects I’ve followed the ones with MVPs and other products already out have the most success. Not to mention they have an app in the AppStore Not just via their website download.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

I'm delighted to know that they already have their Development Finished!
As they started the Product development some time ago!    
Unlike other projects they are asking for Investment after showing those Products!
That's  quite impressive!    

When this project was started? And was there private investors who funded this project development? I am asking this because ICO just started and product is ready.

Our Founders started working on it in 2016. They funded the project by themselves, but some private investors have stepped in for 2018.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:47:48 AM

350k active users or registered users? I know I still have a lot of reading to do but since you mentioned 350 I thought to ask anyway.
One of the admins in telegram told me that they have three working products.

FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:54:38 AM

350k active users or registered users? I know I still have a lot of reading to do but since you mentioned 350 I thought to ask anyway.

350k Registered users. We have yet to start intensive marketing for our products. Yes we do have 3 working products. All our products were made ready before the ICO start, FiiiChain for example is also ready but needs to be launched after ICO.

We have FiiiPos FiiiPay and FiiiEx ready.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:59:49 AM

350k Registered users. We have yet to start intensive marketing for our products. Yes we do have 3 working products. All our products were made ready before the ICO start, FiiiChain for example is also ready but needs to be launched after ICO.

Does it mean that this project will still continue even if soft cap is not reached, right? I've seen that you already raised $10.7M+ but your soft cap is $15M.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:11:40 AM

Does it mean that this project will still continue even if soft cap is not reached, right? I've seen that you already raised $10.7M+ but your soft cap is $15M.

In the pre-sale itself thye raised 10+ million USD and it's not small amount. So I think it's fair enough to go with main sale.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:22:34 AM

In the pre-sale itself thye raised 10+ million USD and it's not small amount. So I think it's fair enough to go with main sale.

Agree. They already have working product and they need money to expand their operations/business. So why to stop when they got 10 million plus.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:23:42 AM

yes, we will continue even if softcap is not reached as we have a working business that is already making profits.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

yes, we will continue even if softcap is not reached as we have a working business that is already making profits.

That's awesome. What is the profit level that is being generated by this 3 working products? Are we allowed to know that information?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:21:29 AM

Functioning product and profits, that should be enough to reach the softcap easily. But in the current market environment, it is probably difficult even with it. For me it is enough to make an investment, I'm in :-)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: