Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥  (Read 23737 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

It’s important that the team keeps their communication with the investors as strong as possible and improve their social communications as well as that would really make sure your project succeeds
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:53:51 AM

One thing that I really like is the "Fast Transactions, almost instantly"
It will not run as Ethereum network, where you have to wait for many confirmations, which sometimes takes a really long time?

Have you tried using any of the products to confirm the transaction speed? I assume it will be faster as they are an independent blockchain.

I think in the country I live in I can not test the app yet. For that I have to wait until 2019. But maybe there are already reports from someone else?

I'm also waiting for someone to give some feedback or review about the project product but it looks like no one from here try to use it. I hope there will be someone who can try it to inform us.

If someone from an permitted country can post a review or give feedback about the app and the functions, it would be very helpful.

What countries are in the permitted list at this moment? Only in Asian countries? That kind of information would be highly helpful
I downloaded the app and i could only choose between these countries at the moment: Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand, this information should be available on their website too.

I think that's good for a start, though they all seem to be from the Asian part of the world but with time they should spread to other continents as well but does it mean if one is not located in the stipulated countries, he/she can not have access to the full functionality of the app?, if so, any plans of getting other continents onboard?

We're expanding to Europe and North America in 2019!
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

It will not run as Ethereum network, where you have to wait for many confirmations, which sometimes takes a really long time?

Have you tried using any of the products to confirm the transaction speed? I assume it will be faster as they are an independent blockchain.

I think in the country I live in I can not test the app yet. For that I have to wait until 2019. But maybe there are already reports from someone else?

I'm also waiting for someone to give some feedback or review about the project product but it looks like no one from here try to use it. I hope there will be someone who can try it to inform us.

If someone from an permitted country can post a review or give feedback about the app and the functions, it would be very helpful.

What countries are in the permitted list at this moment? Only in Asian countries? That kind of information would be highly helpful
I downloaded the app and i could only choose between these countries at the moment: Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand, this information should be available on their website too.

I think that's good for a start, though they all seem to be from the Asian part of the world but with time they should spread to other continents as well but does it mean if one is not located in the stipulated countries, he/she can not have access to the full functionality of the app?, if so, any plans of getting other continents onboard?

that's really wonderful seeing that you guys have a very wonderful product and services i expect you to have a wide coverage that way you can get more investors and user

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:04:22 AM

that's really wonderful seeing that you guys have a very wonderful product and services i expect you to have a wide coverage that way you can get more investors and user

Thank you:)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

It’s important that the team keeps their communication with the investors as strong as possible and improve their social communications as well as that would really make sure your project succeeds

Most projects tend to miss it at this point. They forget that the community/investors are the backbone of the project and the growth of the project depends on them. Hopefully fiii will be able to have more communication with the community.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

Why do I get an error when trying to log in to your site? What is the reason for this?
Do you have any problems with the database?
probably they were doing some development in the website! i was having some issue to login my self!
but its working perfectly for me now!

Yes, we were fixing a few small issues so we had to take the website down.

It should be fully functional now.
Amazing great to see that the communication between team and community is good here, i already knew that they replied fast in Telegram but also here.

Yeah they must really keep it because we can see that how they really work hard for the project and they also making some good communication with their people.

At your service
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

Hello team) The project definitely deserves attention, last year there was only 1 similar project, and it was very successful, I think that you are able to repeat and can surpass this success  Smiley
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

Why do I get an error when trying to log in to your site? What is the reason for this?
Do you have any problems with the database?
probably they were doing some development in the website! i was having some issue to login my self!
but its working perfectly for me now!

Yes, we were fixing a few small issues so we had to take the website down.

It should be fully functional now.

Thanks for the information. I have been waiting for some time now and I guess it’s same for some other persons. It’ll be good to tweet that the fiii site is back.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
denzhikv

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

How much is your low entry threshold?
silence777

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

Good day to you! Are the telephone numbers on the main page already available?
baramagba

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

Good day to you! Are the telephone numbers on the main page already available?

Yea, I think if you already can see those numbers - you can try and call them, if you have any questions.
Lunaluk

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

The company FiiiCOIN has prepared a new cryptocurrency for users, which is accepted all over the world, this is certainly a huge plus. The reduced power consumption made me very happy. do you plan to install terminals?

elitemom

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

In Q4 you want to expand to 10 countries, which of them are your targets?
Destined2bGreat

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:33:14 AM

Your app FiiiPAY is already working? Seems like a trust-able project, I'm interested. Good luck to team!
JaneAcker361

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

Your app FiiiPAY is already working? Seems like a trust-able project, I'm interested. Good luck to team!

Also which functions are already available in the FiiiPAY app? And which will be available in the near future?
Muo

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

Which social media are the main for your project Fiii.io? I want to follow them, but to look into all of your social medias at once is quite hard.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

Hello team) The project definitely deserves attention, last year there was only 1 similar project, and it was very successful, I think that you are able to repeat and can surpass this success  Smiley

Wow that's good to hear that similar project succeeded, If that project made it I think the Fiii project can also do it or just like what you said they can surpass that project.

At your service
mahamuda

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

Wow that's good to hear that similar project succeeded, If that project made it I think the Fiii project can also do it or just like what you said they can surpass that project.

I think like that too. Absolutely they will succeed if the project is already looking that good. Will see pretty soon how things will going.
johnwayne33

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

2200 POS already launched in Asia and they are working somewhere already?
elzyo8

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

Promotional mining activities - how are they going to work?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: