Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥  (Read 23733 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:28:10 AM

I really would love to see how the internals of the DPOC work, it's a really great way to speed up transaction completion but in an efficient way that doesn't use the power of a small country, i think we could really see this kind of design start being adopted more. And to have it launching under a brand that already has an established product chain is great for the likelyhood of success longterm
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

According to your roadmap, is the FiiiPOS already available in Malaysia and Singapore?

yes, they are available there already.

give us PROOF!
who is using it at the very moment?

If I'm not mistaken I read on their telegram channel that they already have hundreds of thousands users. They also said that the project started since 2016 so I think it's really possible that they are already on those countries?

Yes, 350k+ Registered Users with KYC

Wow, I didn't thought that you have so many registered users on your platform. And good to see, that they are all KYC verified.

Yeah. 350k KYC compliance users is awesome numbers for a platform which started couple of years back.  FiiiPos supports 1500 currencies.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

According to your roadmap, is the FiiiPOS already available in Malaysia and Singapore?

give us PROOF!

If I'm not mistaken I read on their telegram channel that they already have hundreds of thousands users. They also said that the project started since 2016 so I think it's really possible that they are already on those countries?

Wow, I didn't thought that you have so many registered users on your platform. And good to see, that they are all KYC verified.

Yeah. 350k KYC compliance users is awesome numbers for a platform which started couple of years back.  FiiiPos supports 1500 currencies.

That is impressive I wonder how long that took to KYC all 350k users. For anyone to use the services they need to KYC right? If I may ask which country is the most active in the list of countries you are operating in?

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:37:10 AM

give us PROOF!

Yeah, Even me I can't believed that they already had that much registered and kyc verified users. I think that's the fruit of their hard work since 2016.

At your service
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:38:35 AM

Would love to here which countries are the biggest participators as well, i think the fact they've managed such a huge adoption for their earlier projects already is a great showing from the team and speaks a lot for the potential behind the project. Really would love to here stats from their existing platforms
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

One thing that I really like is the "Fast Transactions, almost instantly"
It will not run as Ethereum network, where you have to wait for many confirmations, which sometimes takes a really long time?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

It will not run as Ethereum network, where you have to wait for many confirmations, which sometimes takes a really long time?

Have you tried using any of the products to confirm the transaction speed? I assume it will be faster as they are an independent blockchain.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

Today's world is all about speed. If transaction takings huge time then people will not use the network.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

Fiii.io with great features will give the user the optimum choice. Borderless spending will be limited by countries that do not support electronic money. What are the charges for exploiting Fiii.io with smartphones?
Well they have a app named FiiiPos where you get reward for holding any Token in it!
I mean we can use our any fund to pay fee, get reward or do Exchange all by a single Project!
That could be interesting! 
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

Have you tried using any of the products to confirm the transaction speed? I assume it will be faster as they are an independent blockchain.

I think in the country I live in I can not test the app yet. For that I have to wait until 2019. But maybe there are already reports from someone else?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

I think in the country I live in I can not test the app yet. For that I have to wait until 2019. But maybe there are already reports from someone else?

I'm also waiting for someone to give some feedback or review about the project product but it looks like no one from here try to use it. I hope there will be someone who can try it to inform us.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

So this means even if the softcap isn't reached, the project will go on, right? Sounds good for all the investors but I ask myself why they set a number for the softcap if they will continue anyway. Because I guess for most people a softcap means the minimum amount a project needs to raise to be able to work with. It would sound much better if they could say officially that they already reached their 'softcap'.

According to the team, they already have a working business that is making them profit. So, if that is the case, Softcap shouldn't be an issue as they can fund the project via the already working business.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Why is it like this? Is it due to regulations in your country? Btw, where can I find the app for testing?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

So this means even if the softcap isn't reached, the project will go on, right? Sounds good for all the investors but I ask myself why they set a number for the softcap if they will continue anyway. Because I guess for most people a softcap means the minimum amount a project needs to raise to be able to work with. It would sound much better if they could say officially that they already reached their 'softcap'.

They already got a working product. And as they said they are making profits as well. The ICO project was to give everyone an opportunity to be part of a milestone. This means getting up to softcap or not won’t delay the roadmap.
But I don’t understand why they need the funds from ICO?

A lot of implementations may have been set aside that will put them on the limelight, don't be surprise that marketing will take like a huge chunk of the project and as such, funds will be required, even though they already have a working product but this past week has been my first time hearing about the and i'm pretty sure many are on same lane with me, so a boost of the brand is needed and funding is required
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

I'm also waiting for someone to give some feedback or review about the project product but it looks like no one from here try to use it. I hope there will be someone who can try it to inform us.

If someone from an permitted country can post a review or give feedback about the app and the functions, it would be very helpful.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

If someone from an permitted country can post a review or give feedback about the app and the functions, it would be very helpful.

What countries are in the permitted list at this moment? Only in Asian countries? That kind of information would be highly helpful

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

Why is it like this? Is it due to regulations in your country? Btw, where can I find the app for testing?

The team have provided the link at telegram channel for both Android and iOS version. I have not tested the app, but will try it shorlty.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

The team have provided the link at telegram channel for both Android and iOS version. I have not tested the app, but will try it shorlty.

Can you share the links here? I had to change timezones and on where I am Telegram can't be accessed except through a VPN. I will have to renew my subscription but in the meantime can you share the link here?

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

Its restricted to specific countries for now. But already available for 9 different countries, maybe you can check with the team at telegram channel if your country is listed their or not.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Why do I get an error when trying to log in to your site? What is the reason for this?
Do you have any problems with the database?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: