Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is CyberMiles better than Ethereum? Will change e-commerce?  (Read 239 times)
leosp139 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:50:35 AM

CyberMiles is a blockchain that is focused on the e-commerce market. The idea is to open up the online marketplace by allowing ordinary people to create and execute smart contracts. The question then arises, what makes it any different from Bitcoin or Ethereum?
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:20:51 AM

CyberMiles is a blockchain that is focused on the e-commerce market. The idea is to open up the online marketplace by allowing ordinary people to create and execute smart contracts. The question then arises, what makes it any different from Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Change for what? did not you even understand about the real problem of e-commerce that related to the crypto? It's about the volatility, the scalability doesn't matter on this case. Whatever how fast your blockchain if that was having a lot of volatility and then it will be useless. e-commerce is not about creating the blockchain which solved scalability.
leosp139 (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

Change for what? did not you even understand about the real problem of e-commerce that related to the crypto? It's about the volatility, the scalability doesn't matter on this case. Whatever how fast your blockchain if that was having a lot of volatility and then it will be useless. e-commerce is not about creating the blockchain which solved scalability.

Maybe you're right but i have faith in cybermiles, let's wait and see
MaggieArroyo

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:51:50 AM

Only time can tell really.They claim that CyberMiles network will soon be several times larger than the Ethereum network. CyberMiles seem to have potential, but Etherum has been one of the best and trusted coin for some time.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:56:30 AM

Why everyone comparing anything with Ethereum, that is hilarious. I don't know what cybermiles is but you said that it focus as a cryptocurrency for online marketplace. This is the thing, Ethereum is not in any kind to focus on Online Market place, so it has nothing to do with cybermiles and vice-versa, you can't compare their project. You might compare them based on the market value, but in this case Ethereum is far far away from Cybermiles reach.

Allie Weiss

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:52:02 AM

Change in this situation depends on if it can fix the issue or get rid of it.In this case the real problem of e-commerce isn't related to cryptocurrency. rather, It's about the volatility, the scalability doesn't matter on this case. However fast your blockchain if it was having a lot of volatility and then it will be useless. e-commerce is not about creating the blockchain which solved scalability. If cybermiles does something to improve anything, it'll be something we can see in the future.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

No one is saying you should not have faith in cybermiles, it is a good project, a solid idea, a nice product with a magnificent team developing it every day which I believe growth is something we will get to see for this one anyway but trying to compare it with Ethereum is the thing here which does not actually make sense.

Asides the fact that CMT is basically for ecommerce smart contracts, there are so many other smart contract platforms that are really trying to gain relevance and it seems the competition for smart contract platform is really getting tough, but all the same, there is a chance always for projects with great ideas, which I believe CMT is one of them.

But the history always known for surprising us. Joke have become a hit and many solid concepts gone by failing to create impacts. Let's see how cybermiles will do.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

the problem is that this smart contract concept is being sold to masses as a much bigger deal that it really is. what i have understood is that despite us seeing lots of different ways that people used them in the past none of them were actually needed! in other words you should go out of your way to use them for a certain purpose and you can achieve that purpose any other way which would be a lot easier too!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

lol at cybermiles

please get serious in this forum for a few mins

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

It's doubtful that they will get anywhere.  Too many small projects are reaching for the sky and setting unrealistic goals.  Ethereum is already huge and is probably the most used cryptocurrency.  This just sounds like hype marketing to get more people to invest their money.  They will ultimately be left holding worthless bags of yet another failed project.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

That is a big NO. There is nothing that comes close to Ethereum other then Bitcoin. Bitcoin and Ethereum are two very established coins and you compare some one thousand plus ranked coin with Ethereum, well that would be disgrace to Ethereum.
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

I remember there was a bounty of cybermiles and they claimed to beat ethereum. It is a loyality programm, something different from ethereum.
I don't know how can they set such goals
Enataramel

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:20:44 PM

I bought this coin on 0:35 cents. It was very much recommended by bloggers for YouTube. Now I wait for profit on the investments.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

Well to be honest there seems to be no comparison between cybermiles and eth, both of them are way way different than eachother, i do agree that both are real quality projects but eth is a really big project considering the general crypto and blockchain market while cybermiles is just an ecommerce targetted project, it will be good but i do not think it has anything to do with eth in terms of competition.

petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

In my opinion CyberMiles is a form of blockchain technology and it is being used for smart contracts. CyberMiles' business intelligence contracts are designed to be powerful and can outperform the with the intelligent contract of Ethereum.It will become the next generation Ethereum (ETH). So it will outperform ETH.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

There is no other project in the smart contract space that is close to Ethereum or better than Ethereum, technology is very good but not the only criteria that makes a project great. I could remember then that Privacy was the selling point of Bitcoin but we know now that Monero is more darker and private than BTC but BTC is more successful than it. A good project need a strong community which most project in the space lack

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:22:43 AM

Yeah just keep your faith to yourself and don't make some assumption that CMT will be better in eth.
Of course everyone has the freedom to choose their investment but please have enough judgment. While your CMT will take time to develop like everyone has long road to drive. Every coin have edge to each other.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

Sometimes, a lot of people just tend to ask some absurd questions that makes you kind of wonder if they are high on something most of the time. Cybermiles is a project that is focused on ecommerce market, and Ethereum is a smart contract platform.

How on earth does these two relate in any way at all. Even though we still have the smart contract involved in the two, what CMT is looking at is to have a smart contract for market place, so in a way I do not see how that has anything to do with being better than Ethereum or not.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

We can't make any tangible conclusion about CyberMiles network now because it is still a whitepaper concept, so it's not worth comparing it with Ethereum. We should kindly wait until the project is fully developed before comparing it with anyone out there.

CyberMiles

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:27:04 PM

It's more than just a white paper, the project's MainNet is now live so the entire open source, public blockchain is at the ready:

https://github.com/cybermiles
https://www.cybermiles.io/2018/10/22/cybermiles-mainnet-launched-successfully
https://youtu.be/iSWhMhmX9cc
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: