Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you go to buy bitcoins?  (Read 1301 times)
JustinLOX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:20:24 AM

Depends on which country you are living in. Its not possible in every country to meet with the locals and purchase in person. Most people use exchanges to bitcoin and many considers Coinbase to be the most reliable of them all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:44:46 AM

if I have fiat, and want to buy bitcoin, then I always go to exchangers to buy bitcoin, in the form of vouchers, then I convert my voucher to bitcoin.

and it's easier, safer, and very simple.
MarcoMayer

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:14:25 AM

This depends on the country you're in and the laws they have regarding cryptocurrency. Depending on this we can determine what would be a viable option to buy bitcoins from. In general there are a lot of crypto exchanges that you can choose from to buy bitcoins like, binance, coinbene, kraken etc choose whichever caters to your needs.
liskanth

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:23:44 AM

Once you have a Bitcoin wallet, you use a traditional payment method such as credit card, bank transfer (ACH), or debit card to buy Bitcoins on a Bitcoin exchange (example: Coinbase). The Bitcoins are then transferred to your wallet.
Meandros555

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:24:16 AM

I bought btc and eth from changelly..u just need a couple of photos ready : your ID (back and front) and sometimes a photo of yourself holding your credit card (but hiding the 8 middle number of your card for security reasons). and of course you need your wallet(s) to be synced and receiving addresses ready etc.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:59:15 AM

there are many way to buy bitcoin, sometime i buy bitcoin in some exchange systerm, or from any market.
i use my token to exchange to BTC too, so many way we can buy bitcoin now. Bitcoin is everywhere in internet and in the world.
That's right, but if I were to buy bitcoin on my friend, because there were so many friends who mine bitcoin and they would also sell it at a low price. so I prefer to buy at my friend because the price is easier than on the market
I choose to use local exchange where I know that is more safe than buying on people. There you can choose the most potential coin and analyze the market chart also. Sometimes you can set your order and choose what price you want to buy. I invest not only in bitcoin but also some altcoins which has potential even for trading.

gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:42:33 AM

the good place to buy bitcoin is from your local exchanger, you can directly swap your real money into a bitcoin with local currency, without local exchanger or use the global exchanger you should change it first into a dollar before you buy bitcoin

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:41:42 AM

bitcoin is a crypto currency that is sure to be on every exchanger, you can buy bitcoin from all existing exchangers, you can see it at https://cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info to view the existing crypto currency exchanger list.

https://cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info

beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

My country don't have this strict regulations on crypto currency. Cryptocurrency has a free pass, now majorly i purchase cryptocurrency from luno. With an amazing app installed on my palm top, crypto purchase is just at my finger tip.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:08:48 AM

I haven't bought any before. My friend whom introduced me into bitcoin did the little one for me by paying evil for. But as soon as this great king(Bitcoin come back fully then i will inform where i bought mine.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

There are many crypto exchange where we can buy bitcoin even here in our country. It is too easy to buy bitcoin as long as you have money to buy.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

Some newbie don't know where to buy bitcoin, but thanks to you they now know. Exchanges are their number one store if ever they want to buy crypto. Anyway, if you were a trader you will know where to buy those stuff if want something to trade for as long as you do have money in your hand. I hope newbies would find this information as helpful to them since you posted it here why not move it to beginners?
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

I prefer Luno and remitano as its easier to use and its available worldwide ,luno supports not only bitcoin but ethereum and bitcoin cash as well and its been over a year I'm been using the it, it helps change to fiat with no problem even in countries where its not permitted

Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

We all know of the importance of having cryptocurrency, particularly Bitcoin, however it is not always clear where they come from. Here in America, my friends and I use Coinbase to purchase and sell Bitcoins, Litecoins, Ethereum, etc. We can also use Coinbase as a wallet and it accepts bank transfers as well.

I have a few friends that use LocalBitcoins to meet up with locals in Los Angeles. I think this is inefficient since it can be time-consuming, however, there are some good deals and you can trust most of the sellers. I've also heard good things about platforms such as Kraken and Changelly.

In an effort to help the community, where do you personally go to purchase Bitcoins?

When buying bitcoin I go to some shops that accepting and selling bitcoins like convinient stores, money remittance and simple shops. When buying bitcoin I always consider the price because we all know that the price of bitcoin isn't stable. We must learn how to strategize ourselves in buying bitcoins. We nust also consider where to buy i  order to avoid being scam.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

There are many crypto exchange site have in this market I have choice buying Bitcoin with some good exchange hitbtc,kucoin and binance,you can do it now buy and sales your Bitcoin money.
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

In my opinion there are lots of places to buy Bitcoin. Personally, i buy Bitcoin mainly at trading sites. I mainly buy Bitcoin on Binance or Hitbtc very fast and secure.
Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

We all know of the importance of having cryptocurrency, particularly Bitcoin, however it is not always clear where they come from. Here in America, my friends and I use Coinbase to purchase and sell Bitcoins, Litecoins, Ethereum, etc. We can also use Coinbase as a wallet and it accepts bank transfers as well.

I have a few friends that use LocalBitcoins to meet up with locals in Los Angeles. I think this is inefficient since it can be time-consuming, however, there are some good deals and you can trust most of the sellers. I've also heard good things about platforms such as Kraken and Changelly.

In an effort to help the community, where do you personally go to purchase Bitcoins?
Strange that this triggered panic. After all, even a person who is far from programming, like me, knows that bitcoin has an open source code. Accordingly, the key encoding algorithm is known to all.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

well, buying bitcoin is not of so much trouble because there are so many exchanges that one can buy bitcoin and other valuable tokens from in the market.I personally like to trade at binance because of conveniency and user-friendly interface at binance. Bitcoin can be found in almost all exchanges that we have all over the world that we live in now. Because bitcoin is now very popular and well known across the globe and even big companies are now considering receiving payment of goods and services in bitcoin so it very easy to buy btc in so many exchanges.

delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

I prefer the famous Fiat host exchanges. For example, such as Bittrix and Lykke. Very convenient, without any special fees and problems. The only thing needed is verification.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

it seems to me that coinbase is the most convenient way to buy itcoins and I use this particular platform

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: