Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins  (Read 1730 times)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

I think it is too early to talk about the year 2018, because it is not over yet and I still hope that it will give everyone a pleasant surprise!

A bit more than 2 weeks will pass, and people will start thinking about Christmas and New Year presents, spending money on various nice things. I do not think, they will rush to invest in the crypto. Altcoins and BTC can recover later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.
Yeah, this will be a big show, a huge amount of crypto investors wait for it

2020 will be the best year.
Not a fact, 2020 can be the same as 2018
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:59:47 AM

This is tragic news. Many altcoins that started in 2018 may be on the road to death. Due to the decline of bitcoin, many altcoins are facing death. Perhaps these altcoins will disappear in the future.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:04:25 AM

All of the hype and Hopium has certainly disappeared from the ICO market and from altcoins in general, I do expect some of them to make a return in 2019 or whenever the next bull phase comes to us. Many that launched during the IO craze of 2017 and early 2018 stand little chance of recovering unless they have a solid business usage case backing them.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

This is tragic news. Many altcoins that started in 2018 may be on the road to death. Due to the decline of bitcoin, many altcoins are facing death. Perhaps these altcoins will disappear in the future.
Any altcoins can survive in this bear market would be the winner in next years. The status of the crypto market in this tim is a hard test for the belief of investor in ICO projects.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

to get dumped and forgotten. Not all of course.
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.

This is not the year for crypto. All feels the deepest time of crypto now and almost all kind of coins not so valuable interm of price value. Most of crypto lovers now do the hodl and some stops for a while. Even 2020 is not assurance of the bullrun or best year of crypto, so lets find out and stay tune what will be the future of cryptocurrency.
Kevinatin

Activity: 612

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:25:05 AM

Characterize the whole year 2018 as the year of altcoins very difficult. But towards the end, positive dynamics are visible. Still a month ahead, waiting for growth.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

In my opinion, this year turned out to be unsuccessful for cryptocurrency as a whole, so it remains to wait for the next year and hope that positive trends will occur!
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:32:01 AM

For us it is definetely so. But for the whole world this year will become the year of bitcoin resurrection! I hope that news about new hights of btc price will attract new people

Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

It can be seen that you have suffered a very serious loss. me too. The value of all my altcoins has fallen by more than 50%, but I have not complained about crypto, because at least the market still exists and we can still continue trading!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

2018 is where people are very busy investing. Because this year the altcoin price has decreased and that's where people take the opportunity to invest in altcoins. So that's how 2018 is a good investment year for altcoins.
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

Altcoin is now a real year 2018 because BTC's price is so low today so most people prefer to invest in altcoin now because altcoin is now bigger than bitcoin because it has fallen.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

Now it is obvious that it is year of crisis, hope the situation will change in 2019
ThankThake

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

yup this is the year altcoin is where so many altcoins have been born and many altcoins have the potential to grow.
I think Mcafee's forecast of bitcoin will happen, Ii hope so that I can make a lot of profit hehe.

It will definitely happen and along with that there will be a lot of other events come in the crypto market which will give a very good health to the market and which will have the power to give another ATH to the Bitcoin and all other coins. I am also sure that 2019 is the blooming year of the crypto market.
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

no, i think 2018 is the year of NO COIN,the market situation is really bad this year, a lot of drastic decline has occurred,perhaps this year's decline is the worst in history, even ethereum has fallen below $ 300

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

Yes this year is bad for altcoins, many prices have dropped dramatically. A lot of speculation is growing but I think for the end of this year the altcoin will still be below

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Even in that same 2020, who is sure of what will happen. The year we are about entering might also bring good outcome, depending on how those of us in the crypto space handle thing. Although, my believe is that the crypto space will begin to take new and better form by then.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

The beginning of 2018 is indeed the year of altcoin, but at the end of 2018 it seems to be even more gloomy even the price from the beginning of 2018 when compared with the current price has dropped to 90% more ..
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:32:55 PM

Oh, it will be funny when bitcoin wil be less 100k$ and Mcafee will said something like Sorry guys, it's my fault. But as for me, crypto is unpredictable thing, maybe bitcoin will cost more Cheesy
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

I think 2018 wasn't a good year for altcoins but for sure the market will recover, we don't know when but all we can do is to hope that 2019 will really be the year of altcoins

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████