Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto capable of making the world go digital?  (Read 4251 times)
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:35:10 AM

in my opinion before the world of blockchain and crypto technology had entered the digital era. there have been many people buying and selling without using cash. they have started using debit and credit cards. and now there is digital money that will increasingly make the world digital. people do not need to go out of the house if they want to make a transaction, just turn on the gadget, the transaction can be done.

fisherycrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:54:06 AM

Majority of the things we do in the world are already digital. Many other institutions like Healthcare, transportation etc are already on digital operation.  I see cryptocurrency as part of digitalisation.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

I have no doubt about this, time will come certainly when everything will go digital and those manual methods will almost be like obsolete technologies of the past. As time progresses the digital age of cryptocurrency had started to embrace these ideas that for us to move on we must learn to live with computers and its related technologies to make life easier. I see some post talking about the use of block chain in almost any way to guarantee safe use of information, for anonymoust transactions and many other things which may become the basis of the new digital world in the future.

Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

I am strongly believe that in 10 to 20 years we will be using only digital money, and cash will be in the museums. Today cryptocurrency looks like replacement of cash money.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:50:26 AM

With or without crypto, the digitization of services and money will happen. Mind you, even before bitcoin existed, credit card companies already existed, and banks have shifted some of their assets into digital ones, so the shift towards digitization is inevitable. However with bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, it only made the shift faster and people more confident about it. The acceleration of our technology can also be attributed towards people's confidence regarding the digital age; governments are ditching traditional paper files for some of their safekeeping and has since shifted to computers and such given the convenience it offers and productivity it brings.

The world is going digital day-by-day, but going 'cashless' is still too far from us, IMO.
I think yes? Because bitcoin/cryptocurrency is more digital and high technology than banking. banking is the medium of money transfer, loans and etc. cryptocurrency is a medium that very convenient and more digital because of many usages and more on investing and low cost and the greatest factor of going digital is the low cost of interest than banking.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

Technology as of now is going digital so crypto is showing a strong signal for digital payments  growth more and more coins are coming in supporting the digital economy we can say that crypto supports digital economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: