Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The "found" MtGox Bitcoin wallets all on the move right now???  (Read 2235 times)
dontek (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:51:58 PM

See this thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494695.msg5450600#msg5450600

All of a sudden this morning,  the bitcoin from ALL of those wallets are on the move. About 207,000 bitcoin. Every wallet. Thoughts?

Send me your Bitcoin and I will make sure to HODL it safe for you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WompRat

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:05:50 PM

Karpelles is Satoshi?  Dorian is Karpelles?  I don't know I am so confused.  Wouldn't Mark be shouting it from the rooftops if he had recovered 200,000 coins? 
itsunderstood

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

American1973

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:16:34 PM

Karpelles is Satoshi?  Dorian is Karpelles?  I don't know I am so confused.  Wouldn't Mark be shouting it from the rooftops if he had recovered 200,000 coins? 

The world is run by gangsters, first level is national (USA/Jap/Rus) and the next is spiritual (Rome/Orthodox/Zionist/Islam).

And, they all worship money and theft of the plebes.

So, when they come in and take the world's wallets at SR, they do not apologize.  When they take the Gox wallets and puppet Mark K like miss piggy, that should be expected and understood.

Cops and judges and lawyers, are the single most evil and effective army there is, except the gangsters.  Together, against both fronts, enforcers><gangsters, humans don't stand a chance.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
renfr

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:33:27 PM

The world is run by gangsters, first level is national (USA/Jap/Rus) and the next is spiritual (Rome/Orthodox/Zionist/Islam).

And, they all worship money and theft of the plebes.

So, when they come in and take the world's wallets at SR, they do not apologize.  When they take the Gox wallets and puppet Mark K like miss piggy, that should be expected and understood.

Cops and judges and lawyers, are the single most evil and effective army there is, except the gangsters.  Together, against both fronts, enforcers><gangsters, humans don't stand a chance.
Shut up with your antisemitic crap.
Thank you.  Wink

BTCBTC Defeat jihad, support Israel against terror - כל הכבוד לצה"ל BTCBTC
End the FED, end the fractional reserve banking, support Ron Paul.
Definit

Activity: 357

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:34:17 PM

vonatelli has glossed the ramp for replenishment, this has been confirmed.
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:39:45 PM

Sensitive idiots are always the best idiots.

But I mentioned nothing about semites or the arabs or the mid east.  I was talking about money and religion and power.  So, blow me.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
ionux

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 07:41:31 PM

That money may be being used in the bankruptcy/reorganization process that Mt Gox is undergoing presently.

CoinPrice.US - Current market prices in a clean, ad-free interface.  API available for adding Bitcoin prices to your site!  |  Escrow service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502569.0  |  Reputation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494163  |  Public key: http://coinprice.us/public_key.txt  |  URL shortener project: http://10b.us  Cheesy
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:43:36 PM

That money may be being used in the bankruptcy/reorganization process that Mt Gox is undergoing presently.

Too bad LEO and lawyers are running it and hate the public.

Oh wait, if the public knows then "Justice may not be served" haha, isn't that what lawyers and police always say?  We can't tell you what's up because, justice.

Definit

Activity: 357

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:44:02 PM

vonatelli has glossed the ramp for replenishment, this has been confirmed.

Hasl confirms that it is in fact the replen of many, but not of the whole barrel for that would have to be many apples.
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:53:56 PM

Remember when that one kid tried to get better PACER access for us all, and then the Feds killed him?

That is what happens when you try to find out what the courts are up to, PACER system is not for the plebes, nor is information for the plebes.  That is at the core of this current milieu.

His name is Aaron Swartz  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Swartz

renfr

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:04:20 PM

Sensitive idiots are always the best idiots.

But I mentioned nothing about semites or the arabs or the mid east.  I was talking about money and religion and power.  So, blow me.
Don't deny what you just said, you said "zionist" and you know what you meant there.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:05:59 PM

Don't deny what you just said, you said "zionist" and you know what you meant there.

Okay, take it where you want.  But, "semite" means middle east, and there are tons of "zionists" in the UK and Germany, all over the world.  So, you are mixing your terms.  You can't be so stupid as to equate semite=zion Huh  Haha, do what you want with it little soldier for Moses, I am with you 1000% tell us where you want to go.

renfr

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:10:18 PM

Okay, take it where you want.  But, "semite" means middle east, and there are tons of "zionists" in the UK and Germany, all over the world.  So, you are mixing your terms.  You can't be so stupid as to equate semite=zion Huh  Haha, do what you want with it little soldier for Moses, I am with you 1000% tell us where you want to go.
Don't be an idiot, you meant "judaism" by saying "zionism", re-read your own post, it's clear as crystal. You're not going to hide your true motives.
Also most of jews are zionist except your little friends who are traitors anyway.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:14:43 PM

Also most of jews are zionist except your little friends who are traitors anyway.

Uhm, okay.

Anyway, as I was saying, gangs and cops, outnumber the plebeians.  As for Moses or Phineas or Joshua, I guess we will have to wait until they shew up.  Wink  Every culture has their messiah, but they also have their qualifications for him.  Hey, maybe Aaron Swartz was Jesus?  Haha, oh well he's dead now so that's that I guess.  Good kid tho, shame he had to b murdered.  Not sure who did it but I bet they felt good about it.

renfr

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:18:47 PM

Uhm, okay.

Anyway, as I was saying, gangs and cops, outnumber the plebeians.  As for Moses or Phineas or Joshua, I guess we will have to wait until they shew up.  Wink  Every culture has their messiah, but they also have their qualifications for him.  Hey, maybe Aaron Swartz was Jesus?  Haha, oh well he's dead now so that's that I guess.  Good kid tho, shame he had to b murdered.  Not sure who did it but I bet they felt good about it.
He suicided, he wasn't murdered by the feds. You are so deluded.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:21:17 PM

I am so enjoying this.

And so, "suicided" is not murder?  I didn't say "the feds" murdered him.  Is it your habit, to make chasm-sized leaps in logic?

alfabitcoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:27:41 PM

I am so enjoying this.

And so, "suicided" is not murder?  I didn't say "the feds" murdered him.  Is it your habit, to make chasm-sized leaps in logic?
maybe he murdered himself  Wink
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:33:07 PM

maybe he murdered himself  Wink

Hmm.

I would like PACER system to be more accessible just as he did.  Perhpas there is the fatal move?  Perhaps there is to be a cost, for knowledge?

Wouldn't all Earthlings benefit now, if the Gox fiasco-theft (biggest money bag of ALL TIME if BTC goes way higher) is completely filleted now, laid open for all to see?  So, Gox coins are on the move, but even the main buddha himself tells you "I cannot say anything because, cops and lawyers."  ...So, there is the level to which the plebians, strain to know what is up, but are not allowed to see.

What if PACER court history could be subjected to the botstorm?  What would you find, in the annals of court testimony?  Hahaha, oh my god even this very question is rife with danger, and I am no lawyer, just a hobbyist at reading PACER.

So much to live for, so focused in his goals, and we will eventually just say, he gave up.  Hmm.  Nah.  I don't buy that.

Anyway back to topic: Cryptocoin thefts of 10% of all BTC existing, "on the move" now.

wilfried

Activity: 288

ManualMiner

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:34:41 PM

Oh wait, if the public knows then "Justice may not be served" haha, isn't that what lawyers and police always say?  We can't tell you what's up because, justice.

there is no way that a legal procedure as the bankruptcy of mt.gox involves moving coins around. at least not now already.

first the procedure needs to run as long as it needs for the judge to understand how bitcoin works... what will be when every kid on earth already uses some completely different cryptocurrency and bitcoin is only living on in japanese manga tales.

if the legal procedure requires that the coins are distributed, the judge would first appoint some science-wizard from university (or tepco....) who first would study the beast for 2 years, then he would propose how its done, decision making then would take another 2 years and then a public announcement would be made on some shitty-japanese-government website using some japanese slang from some mountain village, calling all victims to make claims until the third day after the second japanese christmas and than they would check if the claims are legit, which would require for every claimant to come to japan and make some sworn statement and then it would take another five years to make a payout plan and then..maybe.. they would transfer some coins..
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:37:36 PM

there is no way that a legal procedure as the bankruptcy of mt.gox involves moving coins around. at least not now already.

first the procedure needs to run as long as it needs for the judge to understand how bitcoin works... what will be when every kid on earth already uses some completely different cryptocurrency and bitcoin is only living on in japanese manga tales.

if the legal procedure requires that the coins are distributed, the judge would first appoint some science-wizard from university (or tepco....) who first would study the beast for 2 years, then he would propose how its done, decision making then would take another 2 years and then a public announcement would be made on some shitty-japanese-government website using some japanese slang from some mountain village, calling all victims to make claims until the third day after the second japanese christmas and than they would check if the claims are legit, which would require for every claimant to come to japan and make some sworn statement and then it would take another five years to make a payout plan and then..maybe.. they would transfer some coins..

Hahaha, oh my god you sir hold the scepter of truth.

You are 100% correct, the flaw in all of this is: X=time to ramp the professionals up to any level of competence.

You realize, that there were < 18years old kids, who had BTC times=x and never told their parents?  Hahaha. amd then they lose their BTC at Gox and go tell their parents, and then BTC goes up like, 100x in value by then?  How long to upgrade humanity, to the level of the average 12 year old?  There is the question.

Please friend, do go on.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: