Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effects of Market Conditions  (Read 804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:02:47 AM

The current market uncertainty really worries me, BTC is very deep correction, it's like a spinning wheel and now all crypto or stocks are experiencing market sluggishness. Expert speculation was tested but the market is only predictable and not entirely true, and I still feel pessimistic for the end of this year, but hopefully it will improve again.

Patience is a virtue this time, the market condition gives us a test of how long our patience are, but to those who never quit,  they would probably win in the future. Hopefully, that the next bullrun, would come in the next coming months, honestly i am little bit worried because the value of my assets really really down.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cocesstraable

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

I am also disappointed with the market situation. Many predictions have become lies. Without more support from purchasing power, the bull market is still far away from us!
Many unpredictable predictions, making many investors wait in vain. They predict that BTC will increase to $ 50,000 in 2018. and many other predictions, but so far, the value of coins has continued to fall. Many people have sold coin panic they hold.
Maybe some investors really need to take some chill pill, and learn how to be patient. I want to believe people are basically their own problem and not the market. They attach so much emotion and ignorantly approach market investing when they simply do not have any knowledge at all.

I remember during the time when Forex really became something huge and a lot of people were trying to jump in without learning, the same thing happened to them. People tend to have the zeal not to always take necessary measures in understanding what they are getting into, and when they get screwed, rather than blaming themselves, and trying to correct what they have done wrong, they just never learn and all they do is get frustrated and panic for no reason.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:18:52 AM

I am also disappointed with the market situation. Many predictions have become lies. Without more support from purchasing power, the bull market is still far away from us!
Let me ask you one question, and if you are going to be fortunate to read this next, I want you to answer it with all honesty. With the market situation that you are disappointed with, with the predictions you have been following, how do you think that is working out for you?

I think it is high time people started seating back to ask themselves some reflective question on where they are actually getting it all wrong. This is a market, conditions like this are normal, but because a lot of you are simply just looking for quick ways to get rich, and hop in based on the predictions you see by joining FOMO, without even getting to understand the market and doing your own research, you get stuck in a mess, and instead of realizing that, know you have made some mistakes, make some amends by taking advantage of the price for the long term, you get frustrated for nothing.
xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

The current market uncertainty really worries me, BTC is very deep correction, it's like a spinning wheel and now all crypto or stocks are experiencing market sluggishness. Expert speculation was tested but the market is only predictable and not entirely true, and I still feel pessimistic for the end of this year, but hopefully it will improve again.

I have said in the previous few months, the market will not return to stability in the near future. currently there are many threads that hope December is a savior of growth. but the possibility is very small, we can see the indicator and analyze it, and the results of the predictions, like you say
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

yeap, volumes are falling down, prices are dumping or at least wont grow at all. every month coinmarketcap add about 150 new coins/tokens and market cap of all market anyway falling down. maybe etf will change something, but i dont know really
Don't say that it won't grow at all. It might not be moving in your eyes but there's a slow motion.
We don't know what can ETF bring but that's one what the community is waiting for.
But I don't think it will have the impact that everyone is expecting.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:16:46 AM

Market conditions that are still red until now certainly make many investors worry, this is what makes many investors choose cut loss rather than waiting, but I am sure that the future of crypto will improve soon.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:23:57 AM

You are not the only one, people who have been on the market since the end of 2017 are also not particularly happy with the market, but you need to have patience ! The market will begin to recover you just need to press !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

yeap, volumes are falling down, prices are dumping or at least wont grow at all. every month coinmarketcap add about 150 new coins/tokens and market cap of all market anyway falling down. maybe etf will change something, but i dont know really
Don't say that it won't grow at all. It might not be moving in your eyes but there's a slow motion.
We don't know what can ETF bring but that's one what the community is waiting for.

i dont think that something movin up, there are about 150 new coins/tokens added to coinmarketcap each month, i guess thats only that give a overall market cap sum to be about 200-210 billions, but maybe im wrong, of course its just a opinion of simple user   Smiley
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

Dont worry and dont bury crypto ahead of time. Correctly people wrote above that you should just look at the graphics of some coins and you will understand that there is nothing wrong with falling prices. Yes, it may take a long time, but in the end we are waiting for another growth, I assure you.

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:51:48 AM

if we look at indicators and graph analysis, there will be no growth on a large scale at the end of this year. yes this is what I researched, but we can wait early in the year with many Q4 programs that can make that growth happen. but still this problem is still uncertain
adicewe

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:41:53 AM

yeah right, nowadays bitcoin is still so comfortable to be under, but in the near future, it looks like bitcoin will soar again to be at the top, and nobody can catch up
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

Earlier this year was the huge drop. We are not dropping now, prices are stabilising and there are even tnetative signs (bitcoincash last week, XRP today) that the markets are ready to rise again. No need for panic.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:41:19 AM

Markets that go up and down and make people feel loss or disappointment, actually when compared to a few years ago where bitcoin was lower than today, then you will not worry or regret, because the market development and prices are better and have a safe value especially bitcoin.
very true what you convey market development is very influential on the development of the crypto currency itself because the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself if investors feel afraid and lack of interest in investing, of course, greatly affects everything

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

This year's market has not given us any response. There are no more projects worth investing to attract investors, and purchasing power is gradually decreasing. This is very bad!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
adicewe

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

Patience is a virtue this time, the market condition gives us a test of how long our patience are, but to those who never quit,  they would probably win in the future. Hopefully, that the next bullrun, would come in the next coming months, honestly i am little bit worried because the value of my assets really really down.
at this time I also experienced it,
the value of my assets fell very deep, even beyond my common sense.
but I did not break up, collect more assets to restore everything
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:53:47 PM

We don't know when this bear market ends, so patience is the main game now. We will reach the top again in the right time, and maybe this year is not the best time for a bull market. The market condition will give us so much pain and giving us the hard time to speculate the market, I hope we will see a strong finish this year.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

i dont think that something movin up, there are about 150 new coins/tokens added to coinmarketcap each month, i guess thats only that give a overall market cap sum to be about 200-210 billions, but maybe im wrong, of course its just a opinion of simple user   Smiley
I'm not really getting with those new coins and it really doesn't matter if they keep on adding at this time.
But soon they are going to be lessen due to the fluctuation of best coins such  as bitcoin.
It has effect for now but all of those market cap from those new coins will go big coins like bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███