Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we still "Early Adopters"?  (Read 2606 times)
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

I don't think so, because we are the people who fight for the future of cryptocurrency together, maybe we are at the level of mid-adopters where people together develop bitcoin for the better. 10 years have passed and it's not a little time, bitcoin has experienced tremendous development, they (early adopters) are people around 2009-2011
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

Yeah I believe we are still early adopter's due to the fact only 1% of the total world population know and use bitcoin at this present time and that goes to show that there is still lots of people who have not hard or adopted bitcoin as they secondary currency, we are still at the early stage of bitcoin and in the next couple of years to come more people are going to come into realizing that bitcoin offers them the total financial freedom to carry out their financial transactions without any third party involvement.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

Many big investors and institutional investors have not yet started to invest or just invested a small amount to bitcoin and some big alt like Ether or Ripple. So I think yess you are an early adapter.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

Many big investors and institutional investors have not yet started to invest or just invested a small amount to bitcoin and some big alt like Ether or Ripple. So I think yess you are an early adapter.
Yes, you have a point, In my conclusion, I guess a little percent of people now holding bitcoin but there are huge people didn't know regarding blockchain and the other crypto. They missed the thing that brings cryptocurrency, especially those countries banning crypto.
In that situation, we are on the earlier stage of using bitcoin because of the demand and supply.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

We are definitely still in the early adoption phase.

If you look at how many transactions are done on the bitcoin network or at the number of people who own bitcoin, you'll realize that the number is way lower than one would assume.

After a few years (e.g. 10), the adoption will be many times higher than it is currently.
Even though this is not an indicator for an extremely increasing price (what most are aiming for who hope to be an 'early adopter'), this means that the whole eco system around bitcoin is going to get bigger and bigger.

I can very well imagine a future with shops hosting their lightning node, accepting BTC naturally. Compared to such a future, we are at the very beginning (where a lot of people still havn't heard of BTC and only a minority does own some).

I think more so than early, we're in the middle stages now. Anyway, cryptocurrencies or Bitcoin to be exact has been present for a good decade now. Although I agree on the fact that there are still lost for this market and its assets to undergo in terms of developing, increasing in value, getting stable and all other factors that would help it grow. So, although in terms of time of existence, we are not in that "early" stages anymore, but in terms of raw potential, I guess we still are.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

Yes, you have a point, In my conclusion, I guess a little percent of people now holding bitcoin but there are huge people didn't know regarding blockchain and the other crypto. They missed the thing that brings cryptocurrency, especially those countries banning crypto.
In that situation, we are on the earlier stage of using bitcoin because of the demand and supply.

I think that those countries and people who are skeptical about bitcoin and technology in general, will soon change their minds and actively begin to interact with these technologies, and this can not be avoided.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

I would like to think so, but I fear we are actually in the mid-phase. The true early adopters were those who entered into the market 8-10 years ago. It would be interesting to find say the first 10 to 20 bitcoin holders and firstly find out how they discovered bitcoin and what is their take on the current situation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:09:28 PM

I think yes like most of the people here. Bitcoin is still at its early adoptions stage. And still, don't have enough participants to test its true power. I think it will need more effort for bitcoin to be used widely.
SaltedCrypto

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

If you compare how many people in the world and see how many people knows cryptocurrency, you will see that the percentage of people who knows crypto is still really small, that's why we are now still on early adopters phase
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

I think that you are right, because we know that bitcoin has a huge potential for development, and therefore its price will be even higher than it is now. Therefore, over time, we will be able to refer to ourselves as "early" followers.
fucilator_3000 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:34:31 PM

I think that those countries and people who are skeptical about bitcoin and technology in general, will soon change their minds and actively begin to interact with these technologies, and this can not be avoided.

Yeah, maybe with the oncoming world financial collapse... It will happen in next few years
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

Since it is in its growing phase, we can say taht we are adoption phase. Of course, it's diffrent from 2009. But cryptocurrencies are still new to market and we’ll see many progresses like online shopping by using BTC and altcoins.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:49:17 PM

Despite the fact that bitcoin has been developing for 10 years and its price is not so low, this is only the beginning for it. This technology has great prospects, and we are witnessing the birth and early development of this cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

Although it seems to us that bitcoin has been created for a long time, this is only the beginning. It is just beginning to get on its feet and be the world currency. And the prospect of development, as we have already seen, it is huge. Therefore, I continue to believe in bitcoin and can refer myself to "early adapters".

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:39:43 AM

Since it is in its growing phase, we can say taht we are adoption phase. Of course, it's diffrent from 2009. But cryptocurrencies are still new to market and we’ll see many progresses like online shopping by using BTC and altcoins.
A lot of online sites have already started accepting Bitcoin and my first experience to use my Bitcoin to buy a physical item was on Fancy.com and I somehow regret it because, after that, the price of BTC went higher, and it's okay too. As long as you were able to use it, then it's no problem. It has value and other cryptocurrencies should follow.

Despite the fact that bitcoin has been developing for 10 years and its price is not so low, this is only the beginning for it. This technology has great prospects, and we are witnessing the birth and early development of this cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin was implemented around January 2009, if I remember correctly, but the website was registered in 2008, so technically it is 10 years. This was my first time really thinking about it, and more achievements to come for the different applications in real life. It's more fun when a lot of countries would really apply it to be used.

Although it seems to us that bitcoin has been created for a long time, this is only the beginning. It is just beginning to get on its feet and be the world currency. And the prospect of development, as we have already seen, it is huge. Therefore, I continue to believe in bitcoin and can refer myself to "early adapters".
It's not yet long if you compared all the things that were created and you are correct, it's just the beginning. The cryptocurrency is really young, a lot of things could happen and we have yet to find out what it is. And you have the wrong word, it's Adopters. Not adapters. lol  Grin

a·dapt·er /əˈdaptər/
noun
plural noun: adapters
1. a device for connecting pieces of equipment that cannot be connected directly.
2. a person who adapts a text to make it suitable for filming, broadcasting, or the stage.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Champion Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:42:55 AM

We are definitely still in the early adoption phase.

If you look at how many transactions are done on the bitcoin network or at the number of people who own bitcoin, you'll realize that the number is way lower than one would assume.

After a few years (e.g. 10), the adoption will be many times higher than it is currently.
Even though this is not an indicator for an extremely increasing price (what most are aiming for who hope to be an 'early adopter'), this means that the whole eco system around bitcoin is going to get bigger and bigger.

I can very well imagine a future with shops hosting their lightning node, accepting BTC naturally. Compared to such a future, we are at the very beginning (where a lot of people still havn't heard of BTC and only a minority does own some).
I agree. There is still so much to come in this space. We are still in the very early stages.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:45:41 AM

I don't think so, because we are the people who fight for the future of cryptocurrency together, maybe we are at the level of mid-adopters where people together develop bitcoin for the better. 10 years have passed and it's not a little time, bitcoin has experienced tremendous development, they (early adopters) are people around 2009-2011

You are right, early adopters are the first ones, who believed in Bitcoin when most people didn't know it yet. All the merit and recognition to these people could be expressed by considering them early adopters, they deserve this status and only them. Those who came after and are still coming are just adopters, new Bitcoin enthusiasts. And in 10 years it won't be different, the beginning of something is a special exclusive moment, it can't be compared to fixed periods of time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:08:16 AM

I agree. We are early adopters because it is not yet used by everybody and not all know about it yet. Other know only bitcoin but not all the crypto currency. We are early adopter and there is big opportunity to invest for more volume because the price is cheaper which is good to hold and wait for good time to get profit.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:18:06 AM

I agree. We are early adopters because it is not yet used by everybody and not all know about it yet. Other know only bitcoin but not all the crypto currency. We are early adopter and there is big opportunity to invest for more volume because the price is cheaper which is good to hold and wait for good time to get profit.

I think we are now transitioning from early adopter and we are about to enter a stage wherein bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be fully utilized. Maybe by next year we will be seeing more institution fully accepting as it has already started from now on. Also, government regulation is slowly being resolve, which is a good sign.

Open for Campaigns
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:20:33 AM

Early Adopter seems only suitable for people who know bitcoin at prices below 250 USD, because we know that when it booms, BTC hits the price of 20k, and I think that is the maximum price of a coin, so investors are now mid-sized investors where we must work hard so that bitcoin can be known familiar to the whole world
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: