Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency?  (Read 3661 times)
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

It is extremely painless to keep everything in one currency, since the market is an unpredictable thing and tomorrow anything can happen, and the token into which you have invested can go bankrupt and lose all of your investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:15:59 PM

No, you can never keep all your funds in a single cryptocurrency. With any project, anything can happen. Previously, you could invest your money only in Bitcoin. But now it is also dangerous.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:17:15 PM

I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?
in my opinion it is not safe at all as there are different things and bad ones happening zaround cryptocurrency world so be careful please
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

No, you can never keep all your funds in a single cryptocurrency. With any project, anything can happen. Previously, you could invest your money only in Bitcoin. But now it is also dangerous.
it is not that safe but actually i think taht we can find some other things where we can save our money different wallets maybe
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?
in my opinion no matter how this or that cryptocurrency is safe or seems to be safe for you you shoyld use a few of them
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:19:55 PM

in my opinion it is not safe at all as there are different things and bad ones happening zaround cryptocurrency world so be careful please
that is true for example ethereum was safe and what has happen with it recently? of course it will come back to normal but still
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

You can invest all the capital in one cryptocurrency in the event that it is already quite a long time on the market and has proven itself from the good side, like Bitcoin and other coins with blockchain.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:21:10 PM

If course it is not safe. You can not trust in a single project and make all in. It is not about the crypto market only but also in fir other issues in your life.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

Actually, it depends! If you choose Coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB to then this is not a bad idea rather your investment will be safe! But The best idea is to divide your money into various currencies and it is more profitable!

Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:46:14 PM

None of them idea is safe if you ask me, but your chances and odds for getting multiple coin or token that will moon in the nearest future is quiet higher when you spread your asset than having one or few coin or token. The trusty is u must learn to diversify your crypto.
BitSharke135

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:57:05 PM

Everything is safe to put in the crypto money market. Crypto money trading in the case of compliance with the kings do not experience trust. If you want to be rich thanks to crypto money trading, you should take risks during the upswing.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

As the situation of the cryptocurrency market is unstable. It is natural to think, what is the best investment strategy in crypto? A diversified portfolio is the best option. I think this strategy will last longer.
I like BTC, ETH, NEO, Litecoin, XRP and some altcoins that were created in this year with a great potential.
Although not everything is written in crypto, good sense will allow you to make the best game.

Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

I don't think it's the right decision. To invest all the money in one coin you should have 100% confidence in it. But the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable and therefore it is impossible to be 100% sure. I think you should split your funds into a few promising coins. It'll be less risky.

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

It is not safe to invest everything in one coin. If something goes wrong, you lose everything. You  It is better to distribute your funds and choose a few worthy coins for investment. Don't forget that diversification is one of the best ways to reduce risks.

BGanio

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

Please do not invest in crypto currencies with your everything. You need to invest which you can afford to lose.
Crypto is really volatile market and you need to invest wisely. Always you need to hold some fiat also.
Personally i am holding only 3 coins. I think 2 or 3 coin is enough for holding. but do not do all in one.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

I think much better to invest more than two because you can make a more and good profit if you spread your investment not only to one investment. Like all of us say don't put your all egg in one basket .

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:37:10 PM

in 2016 I saved all my money in the form of bitcoin, and I feel it's safe, because bitcoin has a high level of security, and I feel that.
so while you keep it in bitcoin, in my opinion it's very good, it will even benefit you later.

QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

It is dangerous to keep all your savings in one asset. Be sure to diversify your investments to reduce risks. otherwise you can lose everything. Select at least five projects and distribute your investments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:55:55 PM

If you are really sure about that particular crypto than go for it and good luck. I would never do it even if I believe VECHAIN is going to be among the best and widely used I still love to invest in different projects to be safe
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:42:47 AM

If you choose to invest in one coin, better find a good coin with solid team and working. But its very wise if we do not put all our eggs in one basket because its too risky. Better divide our investment in several investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: