Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines starting to accept and adopt cryptocurrency.  (Read 2079 times)
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:30:38 PM

Yes. They got one exchange which is great and also serves the whole Asia.
Looks like they are going to bloom more when it comes to exchange from fiat to bitcoin, ETh and more.

I still suggest safety first though for anything could happen with exchange. It cannot be left there for a long time.

Cashing in and out is a good feature of it but you as a bitcoin owner should also see the risk when it using it as a storage.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

A good information for electronic money. In the Philippines electronic money has expanded, there are many companies open to carry out electronic money transactions. So while the electronics market is down, we should not be too worried about their downfall. The market will recover quickly.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:54:49 AM

This would be a good news to every Pilipino about accepting and adopting crytocurrency. It means that we care now developing in terms of the advancement of technology.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Harlod Benjamin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:56:16 AM

IT is good new to hear.  IT is a proof showing that more countries are open into bitcoin, and crypto currency. THerefore I have more belief in bitcoin that the development of bitcoin  can meet my expectation, IT don'n make me disappointed
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:11:45 AM

IT is good new to hear.  IT is a proof showing that more countries are open into bitcoin, and crypto currency. THerefore I have more belief in bitcoin that the development of bitcoin  can meet my expectation, IT don'n make me disappointed
with confidence of many countries using crypto, of course it becomes a positive value for its development. Phillipina is a developing country, and i hope my country is like that too
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

Well, I am happy that my country Philippines is starting to accept cryptocurrency. I hope it will be continued to the next administration and find a way for a better future in crypto world.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:27:59 AM

Wait, is there an actual link that Philippines really does approve cryptocurrency? I haven't seen any news about it since now, and if its true, then I think that citizens of Philippines would be happy and I think its time to rise up from poverty.
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 02:46:23 AM

It's a big advantage for countries that have a big tourism industry to accept crypto. Tourism brings in huge sums of money to receiving countries, and accepting crypto will definitely increase national income earning. This is an interesting development.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:29:20 AM

That is good news that more and more countries are joinin in on the crypto currency world. The fact that a collection of islands on the south east asia can do it, then i guess do can other more developed countries in the west can do it too. I jist hope we won't hear news of countries banning cryto currencies again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:40:24 AM

Im from philippines and it"s good to here my country are accept more cryptocurrency. In my country crypto is still not a problem because a lot of govenment agencies supoorting this and it is good for crypto because it help to promote and price will possible to increase.
I hope that it will also affect both cryptocurrencies in other countries, not in the Philippines alone, and hopefully, not only in the Philippines can the government support cryptocurrencies. I hope that this can be followed by all countries in the world. for investors or the country itself because it can collect taxes from cryptocurrencies
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:29:35 AM

Its great to hear the news, I always very appreciate countries that want to try to adopted crypto, if the economic condition of each country is different, by trying to implemented a new thing then it will open new door to a better economic, and there are so many user in  Philippines that maybe could attract more user , so I think this is a very important thing for the citizen and crypto
Vernfwiles

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

Thats a great news to hear. They have always shared a positive view about crypto currency. It will have an impact on other Asian countries as well. Hope to see more countries start adopting crypto currency.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

that's very good news, hopefully hopefully with many countries that want to receive crypto like bitcoin, for the development of crypto currency it can run smoothly and countries that cannot receive bitcoin and other crypto can accept it as soon as possible
BarneyXC

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

It's a nice thing to know that, Philippines now are becoming more open into bitcoin and cryptocurrency business. Also this is a good news to all crypto enthusiasts who live in the country. This act will also encourage other governments towards crypto adoption.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:41:05 AM

Amazing, now that Philippines is recognizing the cryptocurrency in the country. In few years hoping that it would bloom its economy because of the crypto.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

Well done.  It seems to me that soon all the developing countries will catch up and overtake the already developed ones!
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

Cryptocurrency transactions has been on the rise in the philippines.

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.

It is a great news especially for tge bitcoiners in that country. Honestly, I came from the Philippines and I may say that Philippines is really starting to adopt and accept bitcoin. As a matter of fact, some of the banks in here are accepting bitcoin ans exchange it in our currency. What you have stated above will bring enthusiast to the bitcoiners.

xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

this is one indication of mass adoption for cryptocurrencies, i liked it how the philippine government was open for new technologies like this and welcomes new investors despite the risk, i just hope theyd be able to produce bitcoin ATMs in major cities acrross the islands, that way the masses will become curious ang oriented.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

I think this is good news, especially for people in the Philippines, they can easily exchange money in banks without fear. This can be used as an example for other countries too, so that other countries can also develop crypto and improve their country's economy.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

The Philippines is a relatively small country and I do not overestimate it. I think it only affects the Crypto market in terms of extending the influence of blockchain technology. Anyway, that's a great signal and it gives us more confidence in Cryptocurrency. Investors in the Philippines felt safer investing in crypto.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: