Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines starting to accept and adopt cryptocurrency.  (Read 2079 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

Cryptocurrency transactions has been on the rise in the philippines.

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.
You say that "Cryptocurrency transactions have increased in the Philippines."
Then you say that there are 25 companies that will operate in the Philippines.
I did not find what you posted, do you have resources like you said?
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:04:37 AM
Merited by squog (1)

Nice! Another country getting in on the crypto currency game. I know that this year, we've been seeing a red sea all the time. These news gives us hope that the next year will do great. I just hope we won't hear of news that another country is banning crypto currency and more countries accepting crypto currency like India and China.

Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.
I heard some banks, they study cryptocurrency how they used in their transaction, this is good news for Philippines and i heard also in the mall they accept bitcoin as their payment. they're now aware of cryptocurrency, I believe more and more country will accept cryptocurrency in the future.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

So good to see Philipines now getting more serious towards crypto. This kind of news is what we expect and hope other countries will start to do exactly that.

I wished my country too adopt such things and technology. Only the governments who really care about their countries future, take such steps for the overall betterment of the country.
We must be waiting for some good time. We must be patient towards the hike of bitcoin price. We can’t afford such a high hike just in some days as some country have accepted it. Definitely when they have made it allow to use bitcoin in their country, it take time there too to establish and made the country aware about bitcoin. So don’t be impatient, keep your high hopes.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

So good to see Philipines now getting more serious towards crypto. This kind of news is what we expect and hope other countries will start to do exactly that.

I wished my country too adopt such things and technology. Only the governments who really care about their countries future, take such steps for the overall betterment of the country.
We must be waiting for some good time. We must be patient towards the hike of bitcoin price. We can’t afford such a high hike just in some days as some country have accepted it. Definitely when they have made it allow to use bitcoin in their country, it take time there too to establish and made the country aware about bitcoin. So don’t be impatient, keep your high hopes.

at least we on a right track. if Philippines succeeded, other country will follow. the hype will restart again.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

The Philippines is indeed a country that can be said to be a good country for Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. In the Philippines, Bitcoin is growing rapidly, and many people there have used Bitcoin as a transaction tool. This is very good news, and I hope that neighboring countries like Indonesia, can follow in the steps of the Philippines. Immediately legalize Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

this is good news for bitcoin users who live or want to go to philippines, if true the philippines government accepts cryptocurrency like bitcoin, it will make it easier for users or tourists in that country, because it can help a lot of things. and philippines can be an example for other countries if the cryptocurrency not only have a bad impact, but also have a positive impact on the economy.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
VivianJacob

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

It is a good news that more and more governments have accepted the presence of bitcoin. This is also an incentive for other governments to be more open to the bitcoin market
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

In philippines there were already some licensed crypto currency exchanges, wallets and other platforms dealing with crypto.
It is good to know more governments are allowing their people to adopt crypto without any severeness, this act will also encourage other governments towards crypto adoption

You can really see the improvement of adoption of cryptocurrencies in our country which is philippines. We have a good and trusted wallet which is the coins.ph that already partner in some business and we can also withdraw through atm machines. I hope my country will really adopt cryptocurrencies.
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

This is a step forward from the Philippines. By agreeing to put the BTC on the economy, it will help develop their country in all areas of technology, creating more jobs, opportunities and challenges for people to thrive. With the benefits that BTC brings, I am sure other countries will have to legalize and bring it into the trading market in their country.
cintamoni

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

As i'm hearing things like that the asian countries has much more liberal approach than european countries i think more often about moving out to one of these countries. In future there can be possibility that these countries will be richer than Germany, France or UK, only china could be richer than USA today but in future who knows.

That is very good for Philipines that government is open for technological news.
I am glad and to much happy that some of government is accepting bitcoin and supporting it. Its a sing that bitcoin is not dead and there's still some chances that bitcoin goes up.
Secionz

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

This would be a good news to every Pilipino about accepting and adopting crytocurrency. It means that we care now developing in terms of the advancement of technology.
It is good news not only for Pilipino but for the whole bitcoin users. One more country added to the list of cryptocurrency acceptors. It means that world is not realizing the importance of cryptocurrency. With the passage of time more countries will accept cryptocurrency and thus the use of cryptocurrency all over the world will also increase and it will become global currency.
EllieBasti05 (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

You say that "Cryptocurrency transactions have increased in the Philippines."
Then you say that there are 25 companies that will operate in the Philippines.
I did not find what you posted, do you have resources like you said?

I heard it from the news bro. And read it carefully, They are PLANNING to accept approximately 25 companies and didnt drop the names of the companies. It means in the future there are 25 companies will be given a license to operate in the philippines.

If i will find the link on the news bro, i will link it here.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

It is a good news that more and more governments have accepted the presence of bitcoin. This is also an incentive for other governments to be more open to the bitcoin market

Some governments that recently banned the use of bitcoin seems to have changed their minds ad one of them is China. One of China's arbitration court ruled in favor of bitcoin and it said that everyone has the right to own cryptocurrency. In the Philippines, its government have already started its own road to bitcoin adoption or legalization by giving license to those crypto exchanges and this move will benefits a lot of crypto holders.
Gagah119

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:18:07 PM

Hoping that it will be followed by other Southeast Asian countries, with the development of technological advancements, I think this will have a positive economic impact on Filiphina, given the growing development of the crypto community in the world.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

Love seeing this kind of news as more people is being aware about the use and benefit of cryptocurrency. Philippines as being a friendly with cryptocurreny made a good move. I hoping that even the process in Government will adopt blockchain technology in order to remove bureaucracy in our currency system. This will lessen is not eliminate corruption. God bless Philippines.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

I never know that Philippines is accepted 5 crypto currencies, and those crypto which was I knew are Bitcoin, Ethereum, BCH, and XRP unless the 5 alts is Loyalcoin were they are partnering with 711 convenience store outlet and Lazada online shop, I'm just not sure if this is still a plan or on going process.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:49:02 PM

That's a great news some establishments are accepting bitcoin and I think I can even put some money on my wallet online if I want it to invest in my favorite currency. That can really a easy way to change my currency to cash if I really needed it.
You are right it is really a great time, and happy for us because it will make the price of bitcoin bigger, crypto currency matters a lot, it has the ability to change our life, it makes the people rich and save our future as well, anyone can use and spend it at the time of need, if you have an emergency you can use as it is acceptable at all kind of companies even some hospitals are accepting bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

The Phillipine Government has already approved foreign fintech company engaged in blockchain technology and it will be establish in Cagayan Economic Zone, northern part of the country.
Either it is easy for them or not, starting could always be difficult. People aren’t easy with innovation most of the times. It takes a time span to adopt new change. If the government have made amendments in the legislation then people have to cover up the gage. Philippines have made this fantastic step and people have to show some courage. Use this amazing chance.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

Yes this is a very good news it shows how bitcoin become more popular day by day. Already many countries accepted bitcoin now in that Philippine also added. Already Philippine accepted Blockchain technology through some company's. Now bitcoin is also added so the country forward to accept new technology for their people. Other countries also consider about the legalization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: