Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:31:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines starting to accept and adopt cryptocurrency.  (Read 2079 times)
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:29:17 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 12:05:46 PM by markdario112616

The Cagayan crypto valley, TBH I'm not expecting that it will be granted by the Government, though It's a really a good news in crypto world, despite having a lot warnings set out by the BSP in regarding the numerous cases that involves Bitcoin scamming.
Though, I'm just curious on how will the Government regulate the said project, I'm pretty sure that it will be targeted by some officials that aims not for the progress but to benefit from it.

raidzero

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

Very cool. PH does seem like a very fast developing country
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

Yes this is a very good news it shows how bitcoin become more popular day by day. Already many countries accepted bitcoin now in that Philippine also added. Already Philippine accepted Blockchain technology through some company's. Now bitcoin is also added so the country forward to accept new technology for their people. Other countries also consider about the legalization.
maybe no longer again much government accept and legalize bitcoin in their country.bitcoin and cryptomarket provide technology that usefull in any field.so it could be implemented in real life.
Finn Bery

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

It is good news for those who are involved in the bitcoin industry, which is a sign that bitcoin is increasingly gaining acceptance in many countries around the world. In the near future, there will be a boom of bitcoins
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

It's good news but it will take time before it becomes effective because currently I live in that country and banks are very strict when it comes to crypto income and if they found out then they will close your account. I think it is just going to create a lot of jobs but the acceptance of the bank industry will happen in a few years.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

Cryptocurrency transactions has been on the rise in the philippines.

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.
We will just hope mate that the next generation of governments will still adopt bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because those last term politicians were full of greed that they don't even care the benefits that their fellowmen could get.As we all know governments were afraid of cryptocurrencies due to its decentralization concept.

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

The government of the Philippines did the right thing to start integrating cryptocurrency into its country's economy. This will bring the economy of the Philippines to a higher level. When the governments of other countries see the positive experience of the Philippines, perhaps they will begin to introduce cryptocurrency in their countries and this will have a positive effect on all cryptocurrency.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

The Philippines is not an innovative country, but it shows its desire to develop and introduce innovative technologies. I am sure that this will have a positive effect on the country's economy. The Philippine experience will be useful for other countries in terms of accepting cryptocurrencies in other countries.
Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

Good to know that our country Philippines is moving forward for more innovation with regards to crypto currency issues.Slowly adopting this thing, I have tried using coins.ph which is quiet good and interesting for me  coz a lots of uses.
Adoptation of crypto currency in our country is a big help to all.We gained new knowledge and understanding how it works and earn from here.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Escf4

Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:08:17 PM

That is another leap of cryptocurrency ,that people especially in the phillippines that are holders of cryptos can use in their country whose establishment are accepting cryptos , so if this is real and true then its good for the entire cryptocurrency world.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

That's a great news some establishments are accepting bitcoin and I think I can even put some money on my wallet online if I want it to invest in my favorite currency. That can really a easy way to change my currency to cash if I really needed it.
Great news. My brother lives there i want to reach this news to my brother i am pretty sure he become happy after hearing this. Whenever my brother need money i send him via bitcoin but when it about to withdraw most of people don't accept it.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.
Cryptocurrency has been making a huge progress since this year, although some people may never know that just because the price is down and they think that prices are what determines the progress of cryptocurrencies, nope it is not. Many countries have accepting the use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and there have been more opening of ATM in several locations. That’s the progress we truly need.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

Cryptocurrency has been making a huge progress since this year, although some people may never know that just because the price is down and they think that prices are what determines the progress of cryptocurrencies, nope it is not. Many countries have accepting the use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and there have been more opening of ATM in several locations. That’s the progress we truly need.
It's such a good news, it's a good sign that cryptocurrency keeps on increasing its demand day by day. It only means that it can potentially continue to grow despite controversies, negative feedback, or banning issues. It's good to know that Philippines is open to this kind of idea. It brings good opportunitues that can lead to a quality of life if taken seriously and with commitment. It can give us the convenience to do the job at your own comfort and does not need huge capital to start. Most importantly is that we must stay responsible in what we do and stay positive whenever market is not at its best and trust that it can certainly give positive results.
ThankThake

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:32:10 AM

IT is good new to hear.  IT is a proof showing that more countries are open into bitcoin, and crypto currency. THerefore I have more belief in bitcoin that the development of bitcoin  can meet my expectation, IT don'n make me disappointed
Unfortunately my country has banned cryptocurrency several months ago. Now it is hard for us to cash out our coins easily as before. I think the government has some restrictions about cryptocurrency and it will allow us to invest and trade in crypto and my country will also be one the country that legalizes crypto currency. It will take some time.
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

If that is true, then good for you guys over there, it would really be a good thing for the cryptocommunity, having more countries patronizing cryptocurrencies will be bringing more and more people and it is good in the crypto community. Its good to hear more countries are getting in to cryptocurrency, lets continue to spread the word and continue to believe in a brighter future that we are about to achieve.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

If that is true, then good for you guys over there, it would really be a good thing for the cryptocommunity, having more countries patronizing cryptocurrencies will be bringing more and more people and it is good in the crypto community. Its good to hear more countries are getting in to cryptocurrency, lets continue to spread the word and continue to believe in a brighter future that we are about to achieve.
Well it means they gradually accepting and aopt the cryptocurrency and I think there country saw the good side of crypto. I hope it will grow even more those other country that accept cryptocurrency like what did of Philippines and other country. I hope some country will saw the lot of opportunity in crypto so they will accept and adopt it.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

I am so positive that the Philippines will easily adopt this new innovation of investments. So lucky that i belong to what we so called pioneer in this. Maybe at first, there will be this transition that needed for the Filipino to understand what this is all about. Slowly, this will be a good stepping stone for us Filipino to have another option in paying bills, online transaction and investments. I hope someday, cryptocurrencies will help the Philippines to build a good economy for it.
There might be some restriction and friction coming from people or some government officials as well. People who start working with bitcoin might have some issues related to their business and other matters, so government should provide every single support and coordinate with people. So that the problems and issues that are growing up could be entertained.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

This is a great news for the Filipinos knowing that their country are now open for crypto business and now accepting bitcoins and other coins for some transactions. In this case more business online will be opened and will give more convenient to Filipino people. It is a good news for the people of the Philippines.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

This is a great news for the Filipinos knowing that their country are now open for crypto business and now accepting bitcoins and other coins for some transactions. In this case more business online will be opened and will give more convenient to Filipino people. It is a good news for the people of the Philippines.
phillippines now did not affraid again with their money if they buy bitcoin and cryptocurrency.regulation support and more investors will come to market.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

Too much bounty hunters there so there is a demand and so a market. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Perhaps bounty hunter job is a more popular job than a call center operator

The country is poor as much that it's ready to accept anything that can be Fx'ed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: