Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines starting to accept and adopt cryptocurrency.  (Read 2079 times)
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:56:53 AM

Cryptocurrency transactions has been on the rise in the philippines.

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.

There is still no official announcements from the government of the Philippines regarding this matter. But perhaps if this thing will be happen, probably more people from this country will be happy for this news since they are already some people who have been doing some activities in crypto space.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EllieBasti05 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

Yes Philippines starting now to accept crypto currency but selected area only not the entire Philippines , and base on my research as of now bitcoin can be use only as a payment method through fast-food  and selected groceries aroud manila. But it's a good start , because for sure in the near future more filipino will adopt cyrpto currency because of being so useful and friendly used especially when it comes withdrawal, sending money and buying goods.

Well, In my own opinion. As of now, Bitcoin is not legal yet it can be used as a transaction in the Philippines. Regarding to your research that they used bitcoin in fast food and groceries I do not think they implement to used it. I know that in other countries like South korea they used it as a payment method but in the Philippines its not yet used like that.However, hopefully they can use it that way because for me its a sign of developing countries.

Just go to salcedo street in makati sir/mam where you can see a bitcoin atm and a small merchants also accepting a bitcoin also in makati and bgc taguig. They were not featuring it in mainstream media because it is not legalized in the phils.
Andrea9000

Activity: 210
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

This is very good, perhaps more people will use this bitcoin to use bitcoin and it will eventually grow in price, which we have been waiting for so long.
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

For me I think the thing here is for Asian countries like the Philippines, they don't have that much to lose if they become in full support when it comes to the cryptocurrency industry. Unlike this European countries who are developed they take things like this more slowly as it takes much time deliberating on what is the right approach on supporting this kind of industry as it could really affect their economy in a bad way when they rush decisions without really thinking this through.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

No doubt, more than 5m users in one of the biggest exchanger in ph. Imagine for only less than a year the 500k users raises to 1000%

Plus one of the richest city right now in ph supports this certain exchanger to be able to make an easy transactions when you buy coffee,dine out and even applying for a loan
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

Cryptocurrency transactions has been on the rise in the philippines.

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.
It seems that many more countries that legalizing, adopting and accepting cryptocurrencies. Because of the social awareness of blockchain technology, the cryptocurrency community is becoming more stronger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: