Poll
Question: Why you buy Cryptocurrency
have fun - 4 (2.4%)
investment - 98 (57.6%)
win - 10 (5.9%)
speculate - 24 (14.1%)
support technology - 34 (20%)
Total Voters: 122

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you buy Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 17344 times)
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:16:31 PM

Most of us are here for investments and also there are many who thinks to become early adopters of any new technology, which will bloom in the future. Like there were so craze in the 70's and 80's about computers. So I guess it will be investments as well as supporting a technology.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

Investment in cryptocurrency offer high return when bull market but the price also possible to going down to 90% so its better we increase first our knowledge about trading and investment strategy to avoid loss. Crypto has potential to change our life better because crypto possible promising return up to 100 times in 1 years.
Increasing our knowledge about trading and investing is always a good thing but it is impossible to avoid losing in any market, that is a mistaken impression people have of traders or investors, even some of the best have lost fortunes and some of them even went bankrupt once in a while, so if you want to avoid losing money then you should never trade or invest because you have not accepted the reality of what an investor must face in this market.

Also, while cryptocurrencies have a chance to change your life your expectations are simply too high, it is true there have been some people that earned 100 times their investment in a short amount of time but they are an exception and you should not try to replicate their results because most likely you will lose everything.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:37:33 PM

Most of us are here for investments and also there are many who thinks to become early adopters of any new technology, which will bloom in the future. Like there were so craze in the 70's and 80's about computers. So I guess it will be investments as well as supporting a technology.
I think also. Crypto currency already reduce our difficulty. We are now in moder and technology based world. Buying crypto currency is wiser decision in this time. Next generation will be technology based and thus crypto currency will be used most of the sector. I personally buy it for my future so that i can cut a good profit from it.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:40:20 PM

To be honest, buying cryptocurrency is only tempted by very fast profits, in my opinion cryptocurrency is a place to invest which makes it very popular at the beginning of 2017 in the community

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

Why not and many have seen this as great potential to invest and they have invested also.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:46:26 PM

Cryptocurrency is suitable for both long-term investments and for speculative purposes. When you catch the trend, you will not be stopped. Good coins can make a good profit. For example, at the beginning of the release of coins you can buy at a good price, but if it is a quality coin, keep it until it makes xxx Cheesy

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:35:33 AM

Most people have the same reason why they buy crypto, that is to earn profit and to change financial to be better , although i dont not understanding how blockchain technology work but crypto and this technology has potential to change amillion financial's people in the world. Since Bitcoin created and tradeable in that times more milyuner was born from crypto.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:53:14 AM

Most people have the same reason why they buy crypto, that is to earn profit and to change financial to be better , although i dont not understanding how blockchain technology work but crypto and this technology has potential to change amillion financial's people in the world. Since Bitcoin created and tradeable in that times more milyuner was born from crypto.
You're right, even I am like that. I don't really understand this system, but I can use it. of course that is all to get a better profit, and improve the economy that I have. well, because of that, most people buy crypto to try to use it to get a good profit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:15:50 AM

because by buying a cryptocurrency you can store all the assets that you have and with cryptocurrency you can grow your assets from cryptocurrency price movements that will give you a huge profit so you can use cryptocurrency as well as possible because it can make you rich.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:51:34 AM

To be honest, buying cryptocurrency is only tempted by very fast profits, in my opinion cryptocurrency is a place to invest which makes it very popular at the beginning of 2017 in the community

Popularity makes us buy cryptocurrency, but at the same time before investing we have to find whether cryptocurrency has the ability to increase their demand in future because now some government are supporting the cryptocurrencies. This is a very good sign for the people who have already purchased the coins.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

I think analogizing cryptocurrency with computers is a different thing, in 70's computers were still new and there were no other versions, while cryptocurrency had another version, that is fiat which was a competitor, so crypto's development would not be as fast as computers..
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

Agree, that everyone has their own opinions on this matter that buying cryptocurrency as an investment. digital assets or other things that are felt to provide many benefits for him that no one forbids. problem does not harm people

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

You're right, even I am like that. I don't really understand this system, but I can use it. of course that is all to get a better profit, and improve the economy that I have. well, because of that, most people buy crypto to try to use it to get a good profit.
Sometimes, I still find it a bit hard to believe that people could be a part of a system, and they really do not care about the system or do not even want to bother to understand it, which is one of the reasons why we will keep seeing those who are just so keen about trying to only make something out for themselves in the short term and never be able to focus on long term.

Buying cryptocurrency should be because you actually know what you are getting into and what you are holding in terms of its potential and what makes it tick for the long run.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:14:41 AM

There are many reasons mostly it is use to invest and earn many moneys best way investment.
The current reason behind investment in cryptocurrency is the quest to make money because this is the easy way to make millions just by investing and holding it for some years -five years the most.

This area of investment was very much highlighted by the media when Bitcoin reached to something more than $19500 back in December 2017 and the worth had been replicated several times. More and more people started putting in their money in the business just for the purpose of making profit. But this is not the only reason and there are many others as well.
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

I bought crypto currency maybe just for fun but I also hope that with an investment in crypto currency I will have the opportunity to be able to get profit because I see investment in crypto currency has the opportunity to become a profitable investment

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

I bought them because I saw it as a golden limestone to bring wealth to us. You keep thinking if we own a few Altcoins and when they increase like Bitcoin I might change my life.
Every one who invested in cryptocurrency had been motivated by money-the big money- people collected as boom of 2017 dawned. This attracted so many people from around the world and they did invest.

In addition to profit, they could get many other benefits like a reduction in the fee or charges that were required to pay in a bank if the transfer of money was being done by a bank. It gave birth to instant transactions as well as instant growth and security.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:28:58 AM

I bought them because I saw it as a golden limestone to bring wealth to us. You keep thinking if we own a few Altcoins and when they increase like Bitcoin I might change my life.
Every one who invested in cryptocurrency had been motivated by money-the big money- people collected as boom of 2017 dawned. This attracted so many people from around the world and they did invest.

In addition to profit, they could get many other benefits like a reduction in the fee or charges that were required to pay in a bank if the transfer of money was being done by a bank. It gave birth to instant transactions as well as instant growth and security.
I don`t think that everyone is motivated by big money, some people made that money and they are still here for fun and cause of the technology that is probably the future of economy. We all know that money plays important role in our lives, but some people are over that, it comes with financial security and when a man is fully formed, that kind of man knows when its enough. Maybe the number of this mans is small, but there are people who think about humanity and how to make something good for all of us, Satoshi is that man, one of them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:49:52 AM

I bought cryptocurrency for investment purposes. this is very good to be used as one of the best ways rather than just for fun, because now crypto can be used as one of the best ways to invest and provide profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:28:33 PM

You do not have an expert in the blockchain to invest in this market but it helps to have some knowledge about it since that will help you identify which projects are scams and which ones are real and could make you money in the the long term, take the time to understand and read about the subject, not only because it is fascinating by itself but also because it is probably one of the best investments that you are going to make in your life.

Since the profits you can get out of that knowledge are incredible, just look at all the money the early adopters got just because they were aware that the technology behind bitcoin was the real deal and it will change the world forever, that could be you in just a few years.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

It is for a reason that most people do not see.

Crypto currencies specially bitcoin. These coins will be the next future. It is better to be a beta buyer. Proven and tested already with bitcoin at 300 usd per piece and now multiplied by so much. But that is looking at a fiat concern. There is so much to it.
It wont get this much value if there is no great reason.
Easy to have a conclusion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: