Poll
Question: Why you buy Cryptocurrency
have fun - 4 (2.4%)
investment - 98 (57.6%)
win - 10 (5.9%)
speculate - 24 (14.1%)
support technology - 34 (20%)
Total Voters: 122

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you buy Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 17344 times)
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:37:55 PM

if crypto purchases before 2017 make some of the holders rich. crypto is not like that now. because it's making a new floor. some holders who bought early 2018 had become poor because they were not right at the price. thus making the most of the loss. but to overcome that, it is best to make a long-term investment. and again waiting for the price of the pump.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

I bought cryptocurrency for investment purposes. this is very good to be used as one of the best ways rather than just for fun, because now crypto can be used as one of the best ways to invest and provide profit.
It is a good thing you are honest with yourself as I feel that a lot of people here are not honest. The sure thing here is that a lot of us are here to invest and there is nothing bad about it, because there is no way you can invest in something at least with ease and be able to hold on to it for as long as you can if you do not believe in the technology.

I invested in apple stock back in those days not because I just wanted to invest but the fact that I believe that its value will increase over time based on its business solution. Sure, cryptocurrency is going to be very useful as payment method, the truth is that we are not there yet, but right now we are actually investing into that future.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

The reason most people have even if they don't voice it is investment. Cryptocurrency provides opportunity for business development and growth and thus profit. We all want to be involve din industries that one day will dominate the world. What better way to do that other than start investing early?
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:12:33 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

Hello! It is because of these percentages that most people invest in cryptocurrency, as well as this new blockchain technology, that this creates a new market. I like this all))
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

The reason most people have even if they don't voice it is investment. Cryptocurrency provides opportunity for business development and growth and thus profit. We all want to be involve din industries that one day will dominate the world. What better way to do that other than start investing early?
absolutely because there are so many people who have successfully made investments and trades in the crypto world. because this is the best place if I think to get a big income and can change our economy in the future too

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:44:27 AM

Its only crypto market that open 24/7 so i can make money everyday and everytimes from the high volatility of crypto from trading activity. Only crypto that possible offer profit 10 to 20 times in a few month so crypto has potential to change life of many trader and investor.
most people are interested in the offer offered from the coin, and some people use it to their advantage. Well, for me, maybe I am more interested in the offer offered by the token, so I buy the tokens they have. it can be an investment, and I can also use it.
You have different point of view but for me it is more than earning money. You don’t have such big capital to invest in different sources, you don’t have big reservoirs of money that can be used in trader. So here is an amazing offer for you. Bitcoin would be giving you a chance that even in limited capacity, you can buy bitcoin and trade with it. It will be healthy and wealthy for you simultaneously.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

I bought them because I saw it as a golden limestone to bring wealth to us. You keep thinking if we own a few Altcoins and when they increase like Bitcoin I might change my life.
Every one who invested in cryptocurrency had been motivated by money-the big money- people collected as boom of 2017 dawned. This attracted so many people from around the world and they did invest.

In addition to profit, they could get many other benefits like a reduction in the fee or charges that were required to pay in a bank if the transfer of money was being done by a bank. It gave birth to instant transactions as well as instant growth and security.
I don`t think that everyone is motivated by big money, some people made that money and they are still here for fun and cause of the technology that is probably the future of economy. We all know that money plays important role in our lives, but some people are over that, it comes with financial security and when a man is fully formed, that kind of man knows when its enough. Maybe the number of this mans is small, but there are people who think about humanity and how to make something good for all of us, Satoshi is that man, one of them.

Everything is actually a motivation but the truth is that what has made some people to have been in this space for a very long time and still here now while holding a huge stash of the market is because they believe in the long term prospect of it, and they know with that long term prospect actually, the value of the space will definitely keep growing, but as it is everything that has a huge advantage and great value in the future will always have its side benefit, so the side benefit too is a motivation as much as the technology adoption itself.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

cryptocurrency is still an option for investment, we can see if cryptocurrency is now a short investment in getting profit. so I think this is a good and fun choice to invest in cryptocurrency.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

cryptocurrency is still an option for investment, we can see if cryptocurrency is now a short investment in getting profit. so I think this is a good and fun choice to invest in cryptocurrency.
new users of cryptocurrency are already paying attention to the most promising projects and signs of the idea that will be in demand in society, which means their coins will be valued even more than they have today. But it seems to me that the results of actions will be bad if the news on cryptocurrency excites the head and users hope for deceptive dreams.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

I buy crypto because I want to invest and create profits from it, when relying on work is not enough to meet monthly needs, I also have to invest both in crypto currency or real life.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

That's right, this is an another option and why we shouldn't grab it? People have different visions and goals in our life, only people who are willing to take the risk will took these great opportunity. It could be doubt at first if you'll never understand the way it works because of its digital form but later on you'll find it profiting and could be a trusted source of income.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:54:50 PM

if crypto purchases before 2017 make some of the holders rich. crypto is not like that now. because it's making a new floor. some holders who bought early 2018 had become poor because they were not right at the price. thus making the most of the loss. but to overcome that, it is best to make a long-term investment. and again waiting for the price of the pump.
If someone bought bitcoin at the wrong time then they have no one to blame but themselves bitcoin was cheap for years and if they did not took advantage of the opportunity then it is their fault, but not everything is lost, if those people are still holding their coins they can still recover their money or even better they can still make profits but for that to happen they need to avoid selling their coins and it is not something easy to do when they have so many losses.

But at the same time it is way easier to hold your coins when you know that you are not going to lose as much money anymore since we are at the bottom of the price already and from now on the only direction is up.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:12:00 PM

The answer i think right now is for investment purpose Back before all this waves everyone was just like is just bitcoin and now is like the whole rush is for the common whys screaming and yeah maybe fewer gain might actually come down raining in the next months to come

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:38:49 PM

The purpose of using crypto at first is to be able to get convenience in conducting financial transactions. But over time crypto is used as an investment and it can provide some benefits to its owners. The purpose of buying crypto is to make it easier for me to conduct financial transactions between countries and also now I am trying to trade to be able to get the opportunity to get a profit. Let's think smarter and use crypto as a media to help our work.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

The easiest investment I've ever encountered is crypto currency, this is like a bank that has a transparent advantage with low costs in its investment but with a 100% profit. if the bank provides 1 year profit different with crypto currency which gives a definite advantage every month

manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:24:09 AM

I bought some crypto because some my friends was make a lot of money from it,  they bought new car and apartement from crypto,  so I want to do the same thing and hopefully I can make same alot of money.  But I'm not lucky because entered in crypto market in bearish trend,  but I still believe crypto will become huge market in next a few years and I still have chance to make huge money. Later crypto will change my life.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:23:04 AM

I cannot choose two of the options,since all of the above is what i am here

This gives me fun,makes me interested in technology ofcourse i dont want to be hypocrites not saying i want to profit.

Everything in that choices is all that matters for me entering cryptocurrency..and another thing is i want my family to invest also in this.so we can become successful together in terms of profiteering and technology behind this
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:30:28 AM

That's right, but now is not the time for big growth anymore. We are at the bottom and we need to change our strategy to make more money. But I believe that five years later, the Crypto market will grow again. From now on, it will certainly bring great benefits to us in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:25:03 AM

I like to buy cryptocurrency. Because I love digital technology and cryptocurrency blockchain technology one of the best one. That's why I always like to invest my free money into cryptocurrency.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 11:18:30 AM

My reason why I buy crypto currencies is because I see good opportunities in crypto currencies to invest, crypto prices that continue to grow and increase every year make me believe that crypto currencies are a profitable investment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: