Poll
Question: Why you buy Cryptocurrency
have fun - 4 (2.4%)
investment - 98 (57.6%)
win - 10 (5.9%)
speculate - 24 (14.1%)
support technology - 34 (20%)
Total Voters: 122

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you buy Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 17344 times)
team.taoist

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

To get rich may be the answer for most people.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

I will buy a crypto even if Bitcoin will cost 2000, because I believe that cryptocurrency is the money of futere
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

Cryptocurrency is the future of payment system and there will be many currencies but only few will survive in the LONG run.
Investment in crypto can change anyone life anytime, but make sure you don't invest all your pocket money

ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

I am an analyst and have a pretty good basic trading, with crypto trading I understand more about fundamentals that cannot be controlled by official authorities centrally and I prefer here than the market for fiat and the like.

The most important thing is the hope for the development of tremendous value because each year gives an extraordinary price effect.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Not_A_Rocket_Scientist

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

It is all about money. I will never trust a parson who would say that he doesn't want to earn money on something. Crypto-revolution sounds like a bright idea, but do not forget that every war/revolution in the past was just a way to grab some piece of the capital or domination.

TRADINGBOT.INFO - Everything you need to know about cryptocurrency trading bots [Reviews, Guides, Testings]
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

I only bought cryptocurrencies if someone inform me if there's a pump going to happen in the market. Or if some of my hold coins suddenly get dump its value which is for me is a good chance to buy em then hold. Now at the present time if Pundix, Nem, Eth Utk, Lyl, and Tky still down in the market then every time I have capital to buy em, I will always take the chance to to do so buy em.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

I bought crypto because it was really profitable for me in the distant future. That's what I like and I want to own a lot of altcoins because I like collecting coins. They look very interesting and it is profitable for me. That's what I like in this market, and I also invest in very successful ICO projects in early 2018.
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

I believe in blockchain technology. The traditional fiat system has real disadvantages, I don’t know if the cryptocurrency will succeed in completely replacing money, but everything is moving towards this.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

I chose the answer "investment", since I bought and continue to buy cryptocurrency for one purpose - to ensure a well-off life. And I see that there are a lot of like-minded people here. At the moment, investment in cryptocurrency is something that a large number of people can afford and benefit from it in the future.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:26:53 PM

Of course, I have a huge interest in blockchain technology and crypto currencies, first of all, from the fact that this is the technology that takes people all over the world to a new level in development. This, in my opinion, is a revolutionary discovery.
Later, when interest in crypto currencies began to grow, I decided to take advantage of this opportunity. So, to the first reason for the purchase of crypto currencies was joined the second - the desire to make money on it.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:05:47 AM

just it has been an investment to me that why i buy cryptocurrency not only that i love cryptocurrency technology so much.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:52:45 AM

I chose the answer "investment", since I bought and continue to buy cryptocurrency for one purpose - to ensure a well-off life. And I see that there are a lot of like-minded people here. At the moment, investment in cryptocurrency is something that a large number of people can afford and benefit from it in the future.
maybe " investment " more correct word than buy if our purpose to gain profit for long time periode.after bitcoin reach highest price ever, many people know about cryptocurrency and decided to invest their money.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:08:59 AM

I bought some bitcoins many times in the past and used it mostly for investment by buying another coins for trading and the remaining for long term holding. I've already earned some profits in that investment, some of it reinvested and the remaining is used for my personal expenses. Bitcoin is a risky investment so you have to know how to manage the risk first before investing on it.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

Its amazing value right now in this bear market.  Take a look at value on Canya Coin CAN.  Ready to rally hard into Xmas.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

I like to buy cryptocurrency. Because I love digital technology and cryptocurrency blockchain technology one of the best one. That's why I always like to invest my free money into cryptocurrency.
You should and so others as well. This is one of the best chances that this decade is giving to everyone. When bitcoin was developed and introduced in market, no one was willing to invest in it due to heavy risky situations. But define as we can see the bright future of bitcoin and the confidence people are putting in it is enough to compel us for making a good investment in this coin.
NewRanger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

just it has been an investment to me that why i buy cryptocurrency not only that i love cryptocurrency technology so much.
more people interested investing in cryptocurrency make market capitalization become bigger than before.people consider crypto as technology and investment place.we do both of them bitcoin price could reach $100k as predicted by many people.
harleymasters

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

I believe that the birth of Bitcoin could change the technology of the new world with a better future. The bank is no longer the property of the underprivileged if the economic crisis is over again like 2008. The whole world collapses and many people fall into misery!
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

I am investing in cryptocurrency, as i believe it is the most profitable sector now. Investing in cryptocurrency will gain you more profit compared to investing in other sectors, that's why it is getting very popular day by day.

MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

This is an early stage in the development of the digital economy and therefore useful projects will eventually give even more profit

We all are lucky that we are involved with bitcoins and altcoins in one way or the other. The future is of the bitcoins and digital assets. I also buy the bitcoin because i know one bitcoin will be worth millions in the future. Remember it just the start and no one can imagine how high demand and price of bitcoin will increase.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
loloos

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

I buy cryptocurrency for the purpose of making profit. My money will grow when i bought and purchase which is potential.
It also helps in making money in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: