Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the market?  (Read 1298 times)
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:13:11 PM

Sometimes the big question that arises is about the market situation and also thinks there is a control behind this. But if we look at it, to this day and a few years that have passed seems to be still at a normal level. No one can control the market, everything goes as it is. I always follow the plot and don't think that I don't know. Let everything go according to the beat.
the possibility of someone controlling the market is people with very large assets or who have a big influence on the world, but surely it cannot be proven. actually anyone who controls us doesn't need to think too much about it. what we have to think about is how to get profit in all situations.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:13:08 PM

Sometimes the big question that arises is about the market situation and also thinks there is a control behind this. But if we look at it, to this day and a few years that have passed seems to be still at a normal level. No one can control the market, everything goes as it is. I always follow the plot and don't think that I don't know. Let everything go according to the beat.
the possibility of someone controlling the market is people with very large assets or who have a big influence on the world, but surely it cannot be proven. actually anyone who controls us doesn't need to think too much about it. what we have to think about is how to get profit in all situations.
You can't just say that there's no one controlling because they have the power already, they can use it anytime they like. It's just that they didn't use it yet because they know more than us, those pump and dump team are collaborating together to make changes on how to control the people. But i see it that they don't want to make a move yet, maybe they're afraid that they might lose too much if they go move today.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

The only weak point i have found in current crypto market trading is that it can be manipulated by big investors also called as whales but personally im hopeful that as the market matures and volume grows in trillions then even these big investors will have almost no effect on market.
Well, that is a weak point we will only get to find at the moment basically due to the fact that the market is still young, most newbies just want to get rich and there is no real life usage yet, at least nothing close to being considered real life usage in a larger percentage.

This is the reason why it is still so easy for manipulations to really be effective, but as time goes on and as we start seeing more people getting used to the idea of using it real life, with mass adoption and mainstream entry, a lot of things will change in this perspective.
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

i think "whales" (individuls with large sum of bitcoins, so called early investors) control the market, it can often be seen when they doing dump-pump actions. There was information that 90 % of bitcoins held among 1000 people (adresses) at all...

Yes, whales are the most influenced people in crypto market but they really doesn't take control the market because being a decentralized system anyone can be a contributor of volatility but its open probable that those who hold a lot a portion of coin can abruptly make market value changes if they will dump or sale.

totally agree with you pal, but this groups can direct the flow of cryptocurrencies in certain gap of time, just remember last year pump o NXT, Ripple, NEO...

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

you ask then answer yourself, this is funny.
as you said, I agree with that but there is always manipulation done by the pope especially on shitcoin and then just throw it away.
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

In the cryptocurrency market of current on paper, decentralized in fact, almost everything is centralized. And large exchanges or people with big money manage it and speculate on cryptocurrency prices. They also manipulate the minds of shallower traders. I hope after the approval of etf it will change for the better.
i think etf is just another group of people, now their proposal is good, but who knows after what they would become after everyone's rely on it
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

no one can control the market, however buyers and sellers become crypto market rotations. and the current situation is very difficult to restore significant growth, I think the market will need at least more than a year to stabilize
JerryLucky

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

No one can control the virtual currency market because of its decentralization.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

I think market demand is the one that has the most role in the movement of bitcoin prices, so in my opinion the price of bitcoin is very pure because there is no centralization that can affect market price movements.
Serg33vnik

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

It seems to me that these are whales. People who have a lot of money. They, by the way, also speculate in the price
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

I don't think anybody controls the market. But yes the market moves based on investors. We can still say they still control the market. The whales and the exchanges do happen to hold the market growth. But still it's based on the values.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:23:07 PM

Today the market depends and is completely controlled or manipulated as it will be more convenient for you, the most important thing is that today you need to understand that such understandings exist and they will continue as long as there are rich and smart people.
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:29:03 PM

Yes, everything is really decentralized, but only the ordinary people don’t influence on the market practically. The market is controlled by some players so called "Whales". They are men or companies which concentrated a huge amount of cryptocurrencies in their hands.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:32:02 PM

Cryptocurrency is very dependent on the price of bitcoin. Also, the crypt is very dependent on the information background.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

If there are people who controls the market, that will be the big whales or companies that hodling a large amount of coins that were enough to manipulate the market. Obviously, a single individual will not be able to manipulate the market but if its an organization that consist of super rich investors, I am positive that they can control the market price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bokile

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

Are you saying that you don't care is someone is controlling you, as long as you get profit? Well, I'm here to learn and also to make some money but I don't want to be someone's puppet. One of the reason why crypto currencies exist is to give us freedom from global financial corporations. Yes, they still have big influence but in the future... who knows.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

More than 50 percent of the coins are centralized, so to say that the cryptocurrency market is not controlled at least so it is not necessary.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:46:39 PM

It is true that crypto market is decentralized but it is a small market and it is very sensitive on news, hypes, FUD, panic etc.
There are big investors who are using this and manipulating the market for their own benefit.
Timaif

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:48:22 PM

Large whales operate the market of cryptocurrency. These are billionaires who have great interests in receiving profit.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:49:50 PM

The decentralization of the cryptorink is a fairy tale for little boys. Who owns big money and controls the price on the crypto terminal. This happens in all markets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: