Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the market?  (Read 1298 times)
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

There is no authorized regulator of crypto market , the market is being determined by the forces of demand and supply, it's not been moderated from anywhere which is why it's very easy for the whales to manipulate the market but cannot regulate it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:01:11 AM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

No body controls the market, the merchants are driving the prices. It all depends on the demand, activity, and the price that they are setting when trading. However, someone with a big amount can influence the price and the demand of crypto.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:07:35 AM

The only weak point i have found in current crypto market trading is that it can be manipulated by big investors also called as whales but personally im hopeful that as the market matures and volume grows in trillions then even these big investors will have almost no effect on market.

but in my opinion whales only choose coins that really have the potential for the long term, that's the reason why they dare to save in a very large amount, and also don't forget the bots, there are some small markets whose market activities are only filled with bots, altogether there is no trade history, but seeing how the increase and decrease in the Sell order and Buy order columns are very fast, it is certain that the market has a bot

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:21:48 AM

even though I'm not sure anyone can control the market, but I'm sure the pope can manipulate the market.
because most people will respond if there is a surge in the market.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

Just watch and see and then you will know that irrespective of the performance in the market, we will always get to see buyers and sellers. Sure, this market at the moment is more speculative in nature and that makes it easy for the big whales and institutional markets to be able to instigate some movements to their advantage, but in the real sense and with real life usage, both you and I as users, traders, investors, name it, we all control the market. That is actually the beauty of the market as it is not centralized and not controlled by a single body.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

even though I'm not sure anyone can control the market, but I'm sure the pope can manipulate the market.
because most people will respond if there is a surge in the market.
it's true that everyone can control the market with a lot of money because then we can make the price of a coin rise and fall easily, but we have to take a big risk to manipulate the market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

I think that the market is controlled mainly by ordinary people but also without speculation is not complete. Whales can manipulate the price, too.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

Nobody but BTC is close to be there. This coin is too strong for the real market and it has become the strongest influencer here that could not be so good.
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

Investors control it I suppose. Only they have enough strength and significant positions to make an impact on the market and its element including coins.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

I'm sure the whales are controlling the market.
Have you ever saw the news like this..
Binance-Hot +88 480 144 USDT
#TetherTX
Bitfinex +14 221 792 USDT
#TetherTX

That's the signal for whales dump / pump.
Don't ask me i get it from where but it really happen
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

Today, the market is controlled by the exchanges, you understand that it is these services that today put prices at which BTC can be sold, and what is the difference between simply being centralized or decentralized? I do not understand a little if there are bots that regulate and sell large volumes.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

well, actually i've heard some sort of information (though pretty sure it's just a spinn-off of a conspiracy theory) that it has been created by a number of people in the first place

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

I think its hard to control the market, but users and investors has the chance to surge the price of any cryptocurrency that are listed in different kind of market exchange.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

I think the market is not controlled by anyone, he is free floating, why do we have such large waves. Whales and other large investors can't control the market to the detriment of other whales, which are against lower prices for bitcoin or Vice versa improving.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

Big money control not only traditional market, but crypto market as well. it is too easy to manipulate here without regulations.
Compared to traditional markets SEC can't catch crypto manipulators and to get imprisoneg them
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

In my opinion investors controls the market. Sure there are some investors with lots of money and there are some investors like us only with 5k dollar or less. But in my opinion crowd is more important than one whale.
Because of that i believe we are controlling the market. Pumps or dumps are our choice and related with our trades.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

You have said not enough yet. Big investors who hold large investment capital are controlling this market because it is still too small and easy to be changed the price just after one night

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

At the moment, the price of Bitcoin is controlled by the stock bots, they do not allow it to fall creating fictitious volumes, information about this issue is already enough in the network. The question is who controls the bots? It is likely that the exchange, they are also the biggest holders of Bitcoin.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

The cryptocurrency market can not be attributed to the decentralized type. Most of the coins are centralized. As for the government, they would have long been able to introduce some laws and then fraud would be many times less.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

Big centralized exchanges like Bitfinex, Binance or Bittrex. They have trading bots on their exchanges and these bots trade against you. Or when they list some new coin/token the price skyrockets immediately.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: