Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the market?  (Read 1298 times)
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

I believe that control exists. The market is controlled by strong investors. With the withdrawal of large funds, the coin immediately loses. I am a community of such investors. This is only my opinion. Perhaps I am mistaken in my conclusions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

I would not talk about the decentralization of cryptocurrencies. Even bitcoin has only a few wallets(people) concentrating more than 50% of the market.The same situation is even worse for other cryptocurrencies. About tokens that appeared in the last 2 years, I do not say anything, there one or two people can own 80-90% of the market.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:27:13 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 03:39:44 PM by Rafiqul

We know cryptocurrency market is decentralized. No body can controlled it. But indeed i think there are big investors or body which are hold huge amount of cryptocurrencies, that they manupulated the market. They controll the market

trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

Heavenly creatures who decided to change the world for the better. When the time comes, they will release the full power of Bitcoin and we will know/see the light.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

Any trading market has always been controlled by large players and a group of large players, it is they who set the market movement, it is impossible to outwit them, but you can play along with them, it is natural for themselves to benefit.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency market is decentralized. You can talk a lot about decentralization, but you will not find the real facts of its manifestation in the crypto market. Who controls the crypto market? The answer is obvious, large crypto exchange. Why? Because the price of crypto assets changes only when there is a purchase or sale on the stock exchanges. Just users do not have a large number of cryptocurrencies and can not greatly influence the price. Then why do we see often large price fluctuations? Because the exchanges themselves, having tens of thousands of bitcoin and other top altcoins, can sharply sell as well, dropping the price, and buying back to raise the price. Moreover, it is possible to track the transfer of cryptocurrency on the wallets of exchanges.
Ibeild441

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

There is no one entity that controls the market. All the investors are responsible for the upward or downward shifting of the prices. The people who possesses a large amount of cryptoscurrencies has a greater impact on the market, also termed ase WHALES.
Edoanidd551

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

There are many factors that control the market. Like , the number of cryptocurrency is high so if a new and innovative coin comes it can swing the market and also it depends on users.
Zorewen011

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

I dont know who controls what but bitcoin is a decentralized currency of which I am sure. Some people claim that even in bitcoin there are whales who control the bitcoin market but even if that is true, I dont think they are in total control due to the nature of bitcoin. And any altercation in bitcoin market invariably brings some degree of shifts in altcoin market no matter how much respective centralized body tries to prevent it
Drelalind110

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

There are a few sayings that in the market there are whales who control the market. But its a decentralized market and there shouldn't be any person or singular thing that controls the market.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

I can only assume that the market is controlled by a very cool and influential investor, but this is my guess.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

In the crypto space, there is no centralized government, therefore, the investors are the ones that control the crypto market space with the economic basic principle of demand and supply
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

people who have more money are more likely to control this tiny market!
because the daily volume is so small, whole market is not worth as a big company
so it's kind of easy to control, I think
it may have potential but for now, too much weakness

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

I think BTC whales greatly impact on the market direction, they have enough funds to pump or dump any altcoin. My another assumption is that many big traders use trading bots that work almost simultaneously and when the market is going up (or down) we can see changes in the price of the top 10-30 cryptocurrencies. These are just my own thoughts...

blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

in theory it should be a decentralized market that of crypto but in practice i think is controlled in part by large exchange and people with so much money (whales)

free space pm if interessed
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

I don't think anyone control the market currently, but I'm afraid that large corporations will control the most important coins in the future. People will not be aware, but big players will takeover the control.

Well it has a point indeed, but then we can say that it is an important matter that bitcoin, the king of crypto currency, will not be manipulated by some random groups or companies or even a people. This will be a thing that will help.us in the future that is why it is better to stays this way.
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

It is definitely impossible to say who controls prices. Bots, this is one part. Trading markets are very conducive to this. What to do with it?
delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

from my own opinion i think that those behind the centralization of the crypto market are those who call themselves whales. They are the ones behind the pump and dump. they pump the price and dump almost all they have, thus reducing the price of a token and buy back when the token has reduced in value
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:10:25 AM

It is very difficult to say who controls the crypto currency market. But in my opinion cryptocurrency is not covered by the government, so we can control its price. Cryptocurrency market is active through our investment.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:47:55 AM

No one controls the cryptocurrency market because it is decentralized, however, the market can be manipulated by certain strategies. These strategies can be called as marketing strategies such as pumping trading volumes so that the coin being pumped looks good in the eyes of the traders. This technique is can be really effective.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███