Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:01:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the market?  (Read 1302 times)
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:43:36 PM

I think almost 35% of the market is being controlled by these people so called whales, 30% for the people who have big names in the crypto currency market, 20% for the exchanges and merely 15% is controlled by the ordinary people. Whales are the bag holders or the rich people who can easily manipulate the market with the ups and downs or pumps and dumps. Next are those people like McAfee who always makes suggestion for the next pumps which people sometimes follow it. That is what I think how the market works.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:48:44 PM

We all know that bitcoin and most of the crypto currencies are decentralized. This means that no one has central authority of crypto currencies and no one controls it. This is the same case for the crypto market. There is no single market or organization that is actually controlling the price of crypto currencies. The price are determined by the people itself through trading. Though whales and people who are holding high amount of crypto currencies can some what manipulate the price of crypto currencies.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gandalfar

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:49:28 PM

Of course, Bitcoin is the representative of the control of the crypto market. Because of this all Altcoins are always waiting for Bitcoin to come back and they will be able to grow better.

mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

I think as always whales controlling the crypto market. You know if someone have huge amount of money They can easily manipulate crypto market.
I also wanted to believe about our power on crypto but i think we are the toys of whales only. In next bull market i hope we can sell our tokens right place and we will become a whale..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:21:50 PM

If we take into account the fact that half of the coins that we know are centralized, the conclusion is in itself. There are also big players who buy and sell at the same time, which also shakes the market.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

Nobody controls the market as what you have said. The fluctuation of coins price in the market is due to the supply and demand which makes the price varies from time to time.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:45:45 PM

Some people say that the whales control the market. Some also say that other big investors or even the developer team of the coins also have opportunities to control the market. However, every holder or trader or investor also have the chance to control the market. The difference is how big they can control the market to influence the price or value of the coins or the tokens itself.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

You are right that crypto is decentralized and nobody specific controls the market. But as it is relatively
small it is very sensitive and reacts on every FUD, news , big  orders etc. In fact it turns out that nobody
controls it , but everybody can manipulate it. When the market value will be over $1 trillion it will not be 
possible anymore.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:58:02 PM

Some people say that the whales control the market. Some also say that other big investors or even the developer team of the coins also have opportunities to control the market. However, every holder or trader or investor also have the chance to control the market. The difference is how big they can control the market to influence the price or value of the coins or the tokens itself.
It actually nobody's control the market mate. It is just a simple manipulation created by them(whales). Of course, they have enough money to risk and they have capability too, but it doesn't mean that they are controlling our market prices. Everything around crypto are affected in many instances and community participation will help stop or minimize these kind of event.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:47:33 AM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

Its hard to predict who control the market price but the price always dictated by supply and demand. But recently, many peoples getting panic with negatives and fake news and its make price drop significant
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

I don't think anyone has total control over cryptomarket. There are big investors(wales) and market makers who can provoke the crowd to buy or sell. Also crypto is sensitive to news.
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

It's hard to predict and i don't think anyone has control over the market. I believe the market is controlled by the forces of demand and supply and its manipulated by whales and big investors.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

In simple words, there is no one who controls the cryptocurrency market but there are some people who manipulates the market and run away from market with a huge amount of money.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

I don't think anyone has total control over cryptomarket. There are big investors(wales) and market makers who can provoke the crowd to buy or sell. Also crypto is sensitive to news.
All the participants in this market blame the whales and this is definitely a bad idea because the people who make the market down are we. I think if people do not sell panic the market will probably get better and be profitable if more new investors come to this market.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

I think Nobody can control the market.
As we know that crypto is decentralized. Maybe some investors just can manipulate the market.
And i think bitcoin is the representatives of the controller in the crypto market

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

Normally I would say the market gets controlled where the volume is. So Bitmex and whoever making prices there surely has a lot of impact. The market cap of Tether keeps falling. I think that is a good thing and hope there will be better options to hedge your crypto investment in the future. For example with the offering of products that automatically spread your investment around.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

I think that fair to say about greed, it is greed very often controls the market, so all sorts of manipulators are just using this which is greed in the hearts of people.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

I think that coins without large capitalization are controlled by those who have about 70% concentrated. They can influence the market in volumes.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

dont know, i think whale just can manipulate the price but not control the market.
because crypto is decentralized and anybody can have them, so i think that rumor whlae control the market is fake.
and some famous coin like BTC ETH XRP XLM, controlled by market it self.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

I fully support people who have an opinion about the fact that cryptocurrencies are currently managed by the stock exchanges and they do it very, very skillfully, because today we see how some projects are pumped up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: