Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good to buy after ICO because price may drop?  (Read 3268 times)
HauntOne

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

After the ICO, many bounty hunters usually sell their Altcoins and invest them in more stable currencies.  Moreover, there are very few worthy projects.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:52:50 AM

It is an awesome strategy that I am using science this summer to get the tokens that I wanted to buy during the ICO. Almost every token is going down and you can save a lot of money buy investing first after the exchange listing.

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

If you find really promising ICO. Then I think that the best time to buy is when bounty hunters are selling because they do not understand the project.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

If you find really promising ICO. Then I think that the best time to buy is when bounty hunters are selling because they do not understand the project.
It is a good idea. Unfortunately, in many cases bounty hunters are not the main reason of falling prices on the exchanges.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

Earlier in 17, it was a normal phenomenon,and now at 18 after such a period of correction, many were convinced that after ISO, the token loses value at once 5-10 times in price,and all this due to the fact that the project Administrators themselves drain the tokens,they do so that the price falls, just human greed and cunning,and because of this

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

Yes it's very good to collect more tokens at low prices, but my advice is never to buy them when the price has fallen more than 90% from the ICO price. Because usually this kind of token doesn't have investor interest and there is a problem behind it, of course indirectly this will make it difficult to grow
1cak

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

if many people want to buy tokens after ico, then maybe ico will lose the opportunity to succeed and develop their project in the future
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

Every chart has a wave behaviour, no metter crypto is it or not. The same situation is with ico as well. You can get coin for less after first buy wave. It will a dump and you can buy then.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

Yeah, good or not in buying coins depends on the quality of the coin. If indeed the coin is good and has a great chance of long-term success, it doesn't hurt to buy coins after the ICO period. It is our chance because we can get low prices. It is predictable because usually the bounty hunter market will sell their coins on a large scale. This is your opportunity to benefit from capital that is quite low. Other than that, I consider whether or not buying a coin is good after ICO after seeing the sustainability plan of the ICO and the coin when the ICO has ended. The plan usually contains whether the coin will be allowed to develop on its own market and whether monitoring and development will continue. Of course this is my most important consideration because it can make my material analysis and predict for the future.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.

Yes there are such. But I think this is a very difficult process. You know that not all projects pay off. And they also risk as investors to lose part of their capital. Now the hunter should understand the projects, since we spend a lot of time on advertising campaigns and do not want to fall into the hands of fraudsters.

Now I have no such skill to make such investments (
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:00:16 PM

For quite sometime now most ICOs dump after listing on exchange platforms and most of these acts are from bounty hunters. So any business minded person out there would definitely want to buy when the prices dump in order to purchase more of the tokens to increase the returns on investment.

BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:05:39 PM

In most cases, the price immediately after listing starts to drop rapidly, so it’s better to buy at such moments, now there’s very little chance that the coin will grow, but there are always exceptions, in the near future, I think it probably will not change.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:11:20 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 12:57:12 AM by Clark05

Maybe yes and maybe no. Because they have some ICO that is good to invest because once they in the market they will up the price but most of the coins that listed in market they will decrease the value very low and most of the investor lose their capital.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:21:04 PM

Now everything is bad on the market, and it turns out that small tokens are not needed by anyone. And after listing on the stock exchange they fall, I think that if the situation on the market changes, then everything will be much better with ICO.

crazy1204

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

It certainly makes more sense to buy that coini after ico.Because after the coin is sold at very cheap prices.Of course rare icos go up on the stock exchange on the price of ico.But this possibility is very poor in the market.I never get into ico.Then I buy coins from stock exchanges.

MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:57:12 PM

Yes, I also used such a strategy. At that time I bought a lot of coins. Whether I'm getting a good coin, finally I can sell it at a good price. Now I find it hard to choose the coins that I will buy, some of the price coins immediately fall on the stock exchange. It seems that I will change the strategy of buying coins.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

unfortunately there are no good ICO projects. they all get dumped eventually but most of them are dumped right away as soon as they are listed on an exchange.
you can always buy anything that has dropped and you speculate a pump for it. don't just restrict yourself to ICO tokens. there are a lot of opportunities out there since there are a lot of altcoins that are getting pumped every day.
I think what you say is very true, it is very difficult to find ico that can be profitable by getting rewards from what is done, but I still have strong confidence to keep investing using ico.
It will be better for you to forget about icos for the time being, getting profits is proving to be incredibly difficult even for some of the most experienced traders in the forum and it is going to be impossible for anyone else to get good results when the market is presenting very unfavourable conditions to all of those that are looking for fast profits.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.

Personally, I am also sure that after the end of the ICO there really is an ideal time to buy tokens, while prices remain low. After all, there are different examples when, after the end of ICO, the price fell, and then the project began to develop. You just need to carefully choose the appropriate altcoin, in the potential of which you are confident. Buying coins, but only with confidence in the future growth of the project.
itsik78

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

When the participants of the pre-sale begin to merge all the coins, trying to disrupt the profit, while other investors do not begin to buy, then the course will naturally decline. If the project is promising, then you need to buy
oxoxoxox

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

Investors like to invest in ICO projects because the price of this era is very cheap, but due to the long-term bear market, investors urgently need to sell tokens in exchange for legal tender, which leads to many token exchanges below ICO prices!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: