Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good to buy after ICO because price may drop?  (Read 3272 times)
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:13:09 AM

Well unfortunately that is true but if it starts to happen on grand level then the ICOs won't receive enough investment and there won't be a listing of that project on any exchange so instead of promoting this, i think its better there is some kind of solution that the ICO team can come up with to avoid immediate dumping and making the price go real low.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Most probably if you like project, it is better to invest after ico at these days, you can research about this and you will see every project drop 3-4 times after ico and most of them are waiting passing this bear market also, this is not good time for icos.

That's right, buying an ICO is something we need to measure a lot from many sides as the price may fall later, ICO is a scam, ... I don't think ICO investment is good, because almost I all met it as fake and flaming island instead of the good projects I wanted to do  Roll Eyes

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

It is a pretty bad scenario for a project, but it is their own mistake. If they are unable to make people buy their coin after the end of the token sale, it is not our problem. I am doing this during the last several months and it is a great strategy.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

everybody did buy after, and not during the ico, even if they offered favorable conditions, but in fact the benefits were after
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:46:28 AM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.

This is like a trade off if you buy before ICO which means you are already inside the game and when  the game start whether will it be a smooth ride is the part and parcel of entering into the game. While entering after it is listed you might not have the opportunity if everything goes off well.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

Not always sometimes waiting for price to drop could backfire some good ico might not dump immediately after exchange listing therefore it is good to buy during ico sometimes.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:40:38 PM

I think that buying after the ICO is correct, since this is the only way to protect yourself from falling prices for tokens after their listing on the exchange.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:01:10 PM

Yes, it is good to buy ICO, because sometimes you can earn much more with it. But I still prefer to buy after listing , it eliminates another risk to be unlisted!
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:54:23 PM

This is a very good strategy that I use too, if I see a project that I love, I usually just wait for exchnages listing and I grab lots of the tokens for very cheap, so far so good.

Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:55:59 PM

If it's not an ICO,the en it cannot be an ICO, the bear market might be persistent but you have to remember that not all token price falls after exchange listing and you might miss out a lot by waiting

drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:54:08 PM

You have good opportunity to get cheap coin after listing! Just imagine, people wait for month when coin is listed ,then it drops and you buy it for a cheap price! Unbelievable!
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:58:41 PM

Some coins are best to buy after the ICO as they may launch at a much lower price than the ICO, while you simply need to buy others during the ICO and get additional bonus.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:59:34 PM

i believe the price will be dumped after they listed their token to the market. most of their price did not even rised, they will be getting worst. nowadays, it's very rare to find some legit ICOs with a good project.

youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 05:55:00 AM

i believe the price will be dumped after they listed their token to the market. most of their price did not even rised, they will be getting worst. nowadays, it's very rare to find some legit ICOs with a good project.
based on my analysis, the most seriously dumped are investors, I do personal correspondence to them, campaign participants only have a total of 3% of the average coin distribution and 1% are still considered loyal holders.

This is a big problem that must be corrected by the developer where before distribution must remain actively dividing per dividend before entering the exchange market. many projects only emphasize ICO without seeing the consequences of its destruction.

responding to buyers of coins after ico, can be said to be more effective, but they will only get a fixed price without bonuses.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

Buying after ICO is indeed very good, but you also have to be careful and smart in choosing ICO. Indeed, most ICO coins that will fall after the release on the exchange. And you can also buy coins after the stock release because you can get a very low price. And if your token lasts long, it will definitely increase again.
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

best to buy tokens after completing ICO. prices after listing on stock exchanges fall several times and after such a fall you have to buy

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:15:09 PM

Each person has own strategy, but I would say that I have my own strategy!
To my mind this is a good strategy to pick up cheap coins after listing, but you've got to take only potential
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:43:26 PM

it is a good idea to buy 3 weeks after the ICO is listed due to bounty hunters and investors selling their investment but there are also times that the prices also go higher after the ICO that will also earn you profit then take that opportunity to sell and buy again when the price go down.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:55:51 PM

It is good time to buy coin after it was listed because most of the bounty hunter will sell their coin and as a result the price will drop BUT you should consider that the price sometimes will no longer have a good price sometimes it will stick to the price after bounty hunter se their coin.
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:04:01 PM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.
In bear market of course it is better than buy from ico, in bull market every ico gets big profits and people competes with each other participate to ico but in bear market everything changes for icos.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: