Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good to buy after ICO because price may drop?  (Read 3268 times)
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

I am only using this strategy at the moment, because I got pretty disappointed in the ICOs. I have invested a lot of money during the last several months and no project gave at least 50 percent profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

In my own opinion, it would be better to buy after the ICO because most of the price of the token in that time are much cheap and affordable since there are a lot of people who will dumped their tokens in the exchange. By this, we can surely save a lot and possibly earn more profits.
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

It could be a good way to invest and make profits at this market, after ICO and listing, all token drop price and it's time to buy, after that, when it gets more stable and increase, sell to get profits.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.
You have already mentioned that these bounty hunters and also investors make a research in regards to every project they will enterin,meaning they have advance knowledge in each of them so whenever they decide to invest money for tokens same as their time for bounty campaigns the advantage of gaining is in their hands,this is different for those who just wanna earn but lack of knowledge in such

So for me it depend on the person of what he can do,to buy before or after ico
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

I believe that bounty hunters have an advantage over ordinary investors and are able to more thoroughly analyze the project and find a diamond in it before it gets to the exchange. If the project is promising, then after entering the exchange, the cost of coins is somewhat lower than the cost of the ICO. And it's a great chance to buy coins and hold.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.

Yes, it is always a wise decision looking at the current market trend of icos to buy them after they hit the exchanges as most of them get dumped right after they hit the exchanges. It helps to accumulate more of the same coin by selling and then buying back at a lower price.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

When entering the exchange, not all ICO tokens are below the ICO price. If you buy ICO tokens after listing, it's more like speculation than investment!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

In my own opinion, yes because mostly when the altcoin token got listed to any exchange the price is not remain what is the price in the ICOs, so its better to buy some altcoins after ICOs, but yes its depends on what coins you are going to buy.

KolayZdun

Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:25:36 PM

Most of ICO participants are investors, who are ready to sell tokens pretty fast, just after reaching the exchange, so you should try to make it more often.

lihongjing

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:35:37 AM

This is to be judged by the market. If it is a good project, it will get a lot of money when it is on the exchange. The price of coins will rise rapidly, but now the cryptocurrency market is in a downturn. Many coins on the exchange may continue to depreciate. .
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:02:31 AM

It is pretty bad for the ICO projects, because they are facing a lot of loses in this case, but it is not our problem. If the team is not able to create enough hype around their coin and attract the new investors, it is their problem.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:40:52 AM

It is always good to follow the best way that you see fit but with the coins you might just be waiting for after ico and it turns out that the price of the coin is going up even further. That is not something that you want, mostly if you want to buy a coin then the best time to buy the coin is always during the icos, which is when you get the best prices

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

It seems to me that the most suitable option in connection with the current market situation is to buy coins after they enter the exchange!
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

Such approach guarantees that token had reached exchange, so I prefer post ICO investment in potentially good projects rather than participating ICOs.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:56:59 PM

Yes, it is always a wise decision looking at the current market trend of icos to buy them after they hit the exchanges as most of them get dumped right after they hit the exchanges. It helps to accumulate more of the same coin by selling and then buying back at a lower price.

Tell us, pls, which interesting coins you've bought recently. I'm tired of ICOs and falling coins cause they keep falling after the purchase and I can't buy new ones at lower prices. This strategy also doesn't work here

Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:19:31 PM

Many projects are better bought after ICO since they fall below the ICO price but the problem is determining the ones that will rise above the ICO price after falling below it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:24:30 PM

That is the strategy that I am using for the last two months. It does not take any sense to participate in different ICO projects at the moment, because 99 percent of them are losing their price, as soon as they are listed on the first exchange. Just wait till that moment and buy deep.
I agree. The current ICO market is down so it is hard to find good ICO. Many currencies are traded at below ICO prices. So I think it's best to buy a penny on the trading floor.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

I believe that with the current state of the crypto market and its impact on the success of ICO projects, it is not worth investing in them. A very successful tactic to buy coins of projects immediately after their release on the stock exchanges, when their value is greatly underestimated at the expense of the participants of the bounty, who merge their coins just to get at least some profit.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:00:01 PM

When the coin enter the market in many cases it is true that the price is much lower than the ICO price was.
Some hunters will always dump, no matter if it is a perspective project or a crap one.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

Sometimes I'm afraid if the price goes down. So I often sell these tokens immediately before they get worthless. If possible, I will buyback, but rarely do I do this especially in 2018, the development of the price of Ico is very disappointing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: