Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My objective opinion, why cryptocurrency will live and develop  (Read 2284 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

i think that is an obvious observation! and i believe that there is nobody that denies the fact that "cryptocurrency" is here to stay and will become better and better.

what people don't agree on is that the "existing cryptocurrencies" aka "the altcoins" are not going to live because almost all of them are shitcoins and have no reason to even exist let alone stay alive. and that means their eventual death. but the technology and the good coins like bitcoin will remain because they have actual usages.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

You are absolutely right, history has thought us that people are always skeptical of a new technology and they are always reluctant to adapt new way of doing things. In any new innovations, those that gain much from it are the few who believes in it when others are despising it.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

I think, just like you. Many people do not trust cryptocurrency now, and therefore are not interested in it. They need time to understand that crypto is good, and it will make our lives easier.
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

You are absolutely right, the same was once with television, Internet and mobile phones. Cryptocurrencies are very convenient for transactions, and blockchain technologies can be used for many other purposes. The question of ensuring their global distribution will be resolved over time.
stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

Developong of crypto depends from many signals in the world. Politics and governments should make it leagal and create special regulators for it
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

I think, just like you. Many people do not trust cryptocurrency now, and therefore are not interested in it. They need time to understand that crypto is good, and it will make our lives easier.

I think that the cryptocurrency doesn’t make life easier for pensioners or poorly educated people. It adds problems and concerns for the safety and liquidity of their money. Cryptocurrency is convenient for travelers, businessmen, enterprises, but not for private individuals.
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

I support you in everything, I also believe that the future of the cryptocurrency, it will go forward and prosper, despite today's difficulties.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

You are absolutely right, history has thought us that people are always skeptical of a new technology and they are always reluctant to adapt new way of doing things. In any new innovations, those that gain much from it are the few who believes in it when others are despising it.

Many people haven't learned how to pay with cards. How do they understand what a cryptocurrency? And many people don't have smartphones, computers, how will they pay for their purchases with cryptocurrency? I think universal use of cryptocurrency is still very far away.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

I also agree that cryptocurrencies will eventually take root and people will begin to use them more often. It's just a matter of trend today.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:19:17 PM

Yeah, everything in this whole world, whether it is good or bad, there will always be the people who do not like it, including crypto. According to me, crypto is a very good modern technology to be used nowaday, and I think all of the people here agree with me. But, it's different with the people out there, there are many people who do not like crypto and I think it's OK, it's their right to not like it.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

Well, many people may not trust cryptocurrency but those who trust it are already a part of it and they are willing to take the risk, knowing that one way or the other, cryptocurrency will most definitely grow and develop over time.

It is always a good thing to understand that the crypto space is something that is new and developing every day and there is always going to be some ups and downs in the current time, but that does not actually mean that they will not get to bring about an easier life in the long run. Although, it may not be all of them, as I believe that as this space gets matured the more, shitcoins will have no place, but for the ones with great potential and usable product, we will most definitely get to that stage.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:07:30 AM

I think the analogy through debit cards have a point. and at this time are in the stage where crypto many people are still afraid to use it because the risks that exist. Moreover, it can not be used legally in many countries so the terrace still hard seeing the real effects of crypto benefits. Indeed the bottom line will take time to see the crypto can be great.
The reason why people will not accept Bitcoin is because it has no link to bank, but debit card is issued by banks and was introduced to make banking easier when it comes to withdrawal of money. Cryptocurrency is something else and a lot of people have made the world believe that cryptocurrency is meant for investment. So no one would put their money in cryptocurrency as savings cause they know that it is volatile and anything can happen. They can only invest their money in it when they have plans to invest and HODL it for a long time to grow.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

Yes, I still believe that cryptocurrencies can change the future, but there are setbacks in the process of growing up. Inevitably, bad coins will disappear and good coins will rise. Human development is too fast.

Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:37:15 AM

If this year was not very successful for cryptocurrency it does not mean that it has no future. Humanity really learned about it only last year. Everyone has their own obstacles on the way. This year is one of the obstacles and we will overcome it. In a few years, cryptocurrency will become as commonplace as simple cash.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

I agree with you, cryptocurrency is the future of mankind, indeed it is now a little complicated but I am sure that over time cryptocurrency will be very widely used throughout the world
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool
Indeed, people tend to defend them self for something they don't understand. But when they do they will be using them willingly and continuously.
So introducing people to cryptocurrency will not be easy and we'll need to do it tirelessly.
But when it done, that would be a great reward for everyone.
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

We are at that stage where most of people are against virtual currency. As we know revolution is hard to accept. But it's all about time we just have to wait and watch.
jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:57:54 AM

Of course the technology that brought cryptocurrency in our modern world has a bright future ahead. Some people here thought that cryptocurrency is simply a type of investment. They do not focus on the technology behind it. Through time, it will emerge as an excellent technology.
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

I think that cryptocurrency is our future, many people now know it, but not everyone trusts it, soon I think all countries will legalize it.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

I think that cryptocurrency is our future, many people now know it, but not everyone trusts it, soon I think all countries will legalize it.
for cryptocurrency is indeed now yet all States constituting it, but for technology blockchain I think all countries are now studying this technology. development of blockchain very nice, it would also be great impact on the future of cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: