Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My objective opinion, why cryptocurrency will live and develop  (Read 2284 times)
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:44:14 AM

I cannot wait to see a credit card, that will be connected to my BTC or ETH balance and will be automatically converted into cash. There are a lot of projects that are aiming to achieve that goal, but we need more working products, because the idea on the whitepaper is something different than a developed product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

I agree with you, this is true. If you remember what happened a few years ago and see what is happening now: there is an opportunity to pay in cryptocurrency, the states create their own cryptocurrency, many countries accept it. Always people were wary of innovations, but after a while they couldn’t imagine life without it. I think cryptocurrency will also become an indispensable part for people.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

i think that is an obvious observation! and i believe that there is nobody that denies the fact that "cryptocurrency" is here to stay and will become better and better.

what people don't agree on is that the "existing cryptocurrencies" aka "the altcoins" are not going to live because almost all of them are shitcoins and have no reason to even exist let alone stay alive. and that means their eventual death. but the technology and the good coins like bitcoin will remain because they have actual usages.
Yeah, and the only people denying that fact right now will even be the banks and even as much as they want to keep denying it, they basically know the truth themselves, and they know solely that cryptocurrency is here to stay and it will keep developing.

A lot of them are already trying to come up with ways they can at least benefit from the space at the moment, so in a way, it is all about how long it takes for them to eventually accept the truth.
Talking about altcoins, it is not all altcoins that will actually end up going down the drain, as we will get to see a couple of them that will actually do well in the long run, but for those ones without product, they will most definitely meet their end.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool
Thats right mate,thats the reason that we holders will have enough patience because it really takes alot of time for the whole world to understand cryptocurrencies existence.Most people in this world will easily jump into conclusion without trying or entrusting the technology.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

I cannot wait to see a credit card, that will be connected to my BTC or ETH balance and will be automatically converted into cash. There are a lot of projects that are aiming to achieve that goal, but we need more working products, because the idea on the whitepaper is something different than a developed product.
it is necessary to take into account the fact that cryptocurrency is a specific product or equivalent of services, but it is also about data security. Thus, cryptocurrencies will be used in any sphere of human activity.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

cryptocurrency is really very convenient. and I had a lot of situations when I was already in ordinary life faced with it. but it seems to me that the cryptocurrency does not get support from the authorities. because it is unprofitable for them. but blockchain technology will be eternal.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

I think this is the reason why it has not made the most of its potential yet. Once layman starts understanding its worth and the basics around the market, I believe crypto will definitely take over the traditional system if not wipe it out.
I think most of the people are hesitant to adopt this technology due to scammers that take advantage on the weakness of those newbies. I just hope that this will grow more and we can have a awareness on those people to learn this technology in a proper way.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

Do you still remember when barter replaced by FIAT?
there are so many people who dont have many and continue to use barter.
They also only have golds, silver and bronze?
But FIAT succeed and everything in this world have a value with cash.
Now we are in the stage of letting people know and use crypto but still so many of them dont have any but will surely gets into it.

jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

Cryptocurrencies are now at the initial stage of development. I think they are now just a little stabiliziruemost and are in that condition which may be before you leap. I am sure that everything is still ahead
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

I absolutely agree with you and now I think that cryptocurrencies simply have to develop further. They are created to make our future better and cooler. So it's worth it now just keep believing and waiting

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

I agree with OP, the technology behind crypto is brilliant and has the means to disrupt traditional payment system. Other than this, some crypto projects have good ideas to disrupt the financial market, shipping industry and more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

Yes, mass adoption isn't a fast process, but eventually it will happen.
 Crypto will live and later people will realise whole power of crypto
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

Because cryptocurrency primarily provides many benefits to humanity. For example, it is very convenient. People like it, and all over the world they are already striving to implement cryptocurrency. In the future, it will develop
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:02:50 PM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency especially promising one like bitcoin will live and continue to exists because it's already a mainstream and used widely in different business companies who found out that using the blockchain can improve their company's everyday operation and relationship with their clients.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

Yes, if the cryptocurrencies continue to develop their technology behind the transaction, the future of it will be good, but if they let some outside force affects their technology, there might be no future for cryptos. But as I see, the security of cryptocurrency is too strong.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:09:58 PM

Cryptocurrency will change the way that we are living. We admit that we are on infancy stage of adoption but one thing for sure we will use cryptos as the next revolutionary of money in the internet.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:12:23 PM

The technology behind these cryptocurrency coins will surely continue to improve and it is currently on the development stage. The blockchain technology is very young and a lot improve. But, the future for this is very bright. Just like smartphones that suddenly blooms out of the box. Who would have imagine this situation 15 years ago?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

I agree with you. Now not everyone can understand how much cryptocurrency makes life easier. Crypto is definitely our future and sooner or later it will come into our lives. It just takes a little time for people to realize the benefits.

Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:41:25 PM

You're right. The world of technology needs the existence of crypto. It will change the world. But first people have to understand it. Everything new needs a certain time to recognize and I believe that in the future, we will not imagine your life without crypto.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 07:03:44 AM

not everyone can easily receive technological development. This makes the crypto could not completely be applied because only the still hesitant and cautious. It took time and the real results of the Crypto functions can be indicated directly so that all people can trust and start using

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: