Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My objective opinion, why cryptocurrency will live and develop  (Read 2284 times)
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

I am agree with your opinion. Every new technology, people will doubt it at first time but if they start to use it, they will using it for daily needs. Many development in crypto in near future and if crypto adoption become true, people will use crypto and growing more bigger
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

I am agree with your opinion. Every new technology, people will doubt it at first time but if they start to use it, they will using it for daily needs. Many development in crypto in near future and if crypto adoption become true, people will use crypto and growing more bigger
just stay waiting time crypto will actually get to be big. Lucky for those who have entered in this field and that only a fraction of all that exists in the world. When crypto is indeed a great start everyone who is here is already prepared with a lot of their assets would be able to grow up to be getting bigger.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:46:13 AM

It will live and develop, we just need to give crypto currencies time. We cannot expect the mass adoption of crypto currencies within the upcoming months. Just be patient and after several years you will see the mass adoption.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

Sure,i agree with you that we need patience if we will achieve what we want with crypto,we need time to be able to convince the world at large to subscribe into crypto.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:19:24 AM

yes maybe that will happen but not all crypto, the closest is bitcoin. there is no alt that can be used globally like a credit card. maybe in the future each country will adopt crypto as an alternative to fiat currency.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

Okay, I spend a lot of time within the market and I am completely sure that people do not want to understand the way that crypto works, they just want to make good profits without efforts.
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

I can even tell you that people in some countries still treat credit cards as the object of danger, so we cannot speak of full fledged development of cryptocurrencies in the nearest future.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:27:12 PM

There're 2-3 topics about it. Yes, the technology's revolutionary, it'll be accepted in many branches of economy. The problem is how big will be a gap between the creation and acceptance! Incomes depend on it!

Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

Still there are a lot of fake projects and fake coins, so all of them does not help the spreading of cryptocurrency and even make the situation worse.

gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

The existence of cryptocurrency is necessary, and the anonymity of cryptocurrency is consistent with international trade. This usually bypasses the rule of the dollar. The blockchain created by cryptocurrency is more important. This proves that the future of the Internet can affect humans for thousands of years. The blockchain internet is the real internet.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

Most of projects that offer fast profits still get a lot of investments, so the people are ready to invest even something fake, when it is connected with fast and easy money.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

We need to unite efforts and to undertand the whole world why all they should buy and sell crypto. There is a major lack of understanding in current times.
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

I agree with you, everything can not help a great start, cryptocurrency is not exception, it need time to test, check, fix, develop to be better and then become a popular thing in the world that all of us will accept to use it. We should support cryptocurrency at its first steps.

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

For sure they will. Crypto currencies have an outstanding future, but we need more projects to improve the industry and finally to compete with centralised solutions. I hope we will see more great products in 2019.

honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

In fact, I think in the future, people need blockchains instead of cryptocurrencies. For example, China's Alipay and WeChat already have fast cashless transactions, and are more convenient and faster!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

But significant part of the world is not ready for such changes. It makes development much more difficult and I hope that such approach would be changes.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

Crypto is powerful because it is blockchain decentralized based coding tech. So, yea, anything not related to the middleman is very effective in our today life. We have to adopt this new mentality. Plus, I think finding the way to merge crypto/blockchain with the every day life usage is very much needed.

Take the Gigzi project, for a sample, it aims at making digital assets useful in a practical way, by backing its value with precious metals and can be converted into fiat money too. This will help for a wider crypto adoption..

leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

I join the opinion of the majority, I also believe that cryptocurrencies are the future, and this area is only gaining momentum. I recently met a statistic in which it was shown how much time do people need to accept this or that new technology. So this figure sometimes reaches 10 to 20 years. Cryptocurrencies have come a long way, I think there is very little left and we will use them as something ordinary
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

Crypto currency was created and developed to answer the challenges of the needs of more and more complex future transactions, with this complexity, we need a currency for fast financial transactions.

Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

In the same time, it is clear that most of tokens would be dead by the end of 2019, because literally nobody needs them for anything. I hope you got my point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: