Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:52:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My objective opinion, why cryptocurrency will live and develop  (Read 2284 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

Yeah we need more time for people to realise and understand the purpose of crypto, once people know the usage and the value it will be very useful and can be used in many sectors to help out lives become better, most of the traditional investors still not too believe in crypto, they prefer something tangible to invest, so seminar and media are some of the keys to make people understand and realise the potential of crypto
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siegtal81

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:53:32 PM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

I want to know more about blockchain, but I do not know where I can go to study it. Anyone has suggestions on this point? I would be glad for all answers.

Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

There will always be people who do not like it new, including cryptography. Cryptography is a very good modern technology that will be used these days unequivocally and without a doubt. This is the best technology that has come in the past 30 years. There is confidence that everyone will like in the next 1-3 years.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

Despite the negative market situation and low prices, I also believe that cryptocurrencies have a great future and enormous prospects for development / growth and for general recognition - it really takes time.
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:36:12 PM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool
i believe thhat we will see that you are right and i helieve taht  ryptocurtency is cool sphere and it will go on with different projects

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

yes, I agree with you.
it needs adaptation to new things, but once we get used to it and really understand how it works then we will begin to feel comfortable and used to using it. so does with cryptocurrency

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
I Choo?

Activity: 177

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

I think about the future it is the blockchain technology,but still have doubts about cryptocurrency as means of payment,while it is not necessary for all.

lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:05:56 PM

Yeh, I think you are right. There is no doubt that blockchain will be integrated in our usual lives. I think that people will start use crypto as a payment within 2 years. Many governments will legalize it.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

Despite the negative market situation and low prices, I also believe that cryptocurrencies have a great future and enormous prospects for development / growth and for general recognition - it really takes time.

cryptocurrency wolrd will live of xourse and i so jot believe taht people who tell that cryptocurrency world wil die
It's bad that you have such an opinion about crypto-currencies, and I am surprised that you are still on this forum. I hope you will see that the market will still recover and the cryptocurrency will again be very popular and demanded.
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

There are no people on this forum who do not believe in the future and development of cryptocurrencies. It will take time for the full development and distribution of the cryptocurrency industry. And time goes on...
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:44:37 PM

Personally, my opinion is that the cryptocurrency is a world of new technologies. And the future cryptocurrency will take a leading place in our life. And in the future there will be crypto banks with exchangers where it will be possible to exchange cryptocurrency for a simple currency. One word can say that much more interesting and informative will be in our future. And I am very pleased with such new technologies.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:47:31 PM

I highly agree with you. I think that it is just a matter of time until people will get used to it and they won't try to reject crypto anymore.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

Good point.

When the society doesn't know about the tech, they will deal it with caution. They are aware of not but scared of using it as the government doesn't have any word for it so they are taking it with precaution.

I agree, once the world learns on how convenient crypto's are and how it can help everyone with our daily lives this mindset will change. We will see it happen for the next few years but gradually.

Signature for rent
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

Your point is right, it is only shortsighted individual that will think that Cryptocurrency will only be here for a short time. Cryptocurrencies ant blockchain technology is here to stay and they will be among the driving force of the next industrial revolution.
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

I join the opinion of the majority, I also believe that cryptocurrencies are the future, and this area is only gaining momentum. I recently met a statistic in which it was shown how much time do people need to accept this or that new technology. So this figure sometimes reaches 10 to 20 years. Cryptocurrencies have come a long way, I think there is very little left and we will use them as something ordinary
it was really good thinking and survey, it made me even more convinced that crypto will continue to live and will be increasingly in demand, especially if coins and project scams can be eradicated completely so that people's interest in crypto will increase and will cut the time needed by the world to accept crypto
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

Yes, every technological breakthrough will be strongly questioned. In the first industrial revolution, all the drivers were opposed to the birth of the car. They believed that the car had various shortcomings, but in fact the car quickly changed the world, so I believe that the cryptocurrency can also change the world.

Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

We all already know the benefits that can provide by cryptocurrency and the technology behind it. Even so, this will not run smoothly considering cryptocurrency also has a negative side. So in my opinion to keep him alive and continue to grow this is very difficult
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

I think the author is right, the world is changing and if you do not keep up with the times, you can become a loser. Cryptocurrencies will remain forever, despite the current fall, as they are our future. The cryptoworld has experienced many ups and downs, this is not the first and not the last.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

it's the human mind that thinks that once something broke, it's not fixable anymore. If we all continued thinking like this, the entire human race most likely wouldn't be alive. Crypto world right now is not in it's best shape, but it will definitely get back up! Just be prepared

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

Cryptocurrency is already an established phenomenon I think. And it seems to me that blockchain technologies will continue to develop. Blockchain can be used in almost all spheres of society. There are a lot articles were written about it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: