Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My objective opinion, why cryptocurrency will live and develop  (Read 2284 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 05:40:33 PM

I also think that crypto coins are the future, let say an example, when want to send money via bank accounts take a lot of time to go trought, and also via service like moneygram or western union take some time to arrive, and crypto can help and get instantly, and in future more and more people will use crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:00:45 PM

because it make our life is better and easier  by using blockchain technology, blockchain is the decisive factor of the cryptocurrency market without it, I think cryptocurrency will not exist.

I would not be so sure. Perhaps something fundamentally new is being invented. Suppose that a new type of encryption does not work on the blockchain, but provides decentralization. Thus, other cryptocurrencies may appear, blockchain's cryptocurrency competitors.
There are no guarantees of the future of what was born recently. But current cryptocurrencies look attractive.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 09:43:07 PM

because it make our life is better and easier  by using blockchain technology, blockchain is the decisive factor of the cryptocurrency market without it, I think cryptocurrency will not exist.

I would not be so sure. Perhaps something fundamentally new is being invented. Suppose that a new type of encryption does not work on the blockchain, but provides decentralization. Thus, other cryptocurrencies may appear, blockchain's cryptocurrency competitors.
There are no guarantees of the future of what was born recently. But current cryptocurrencies look attractive.
Crypto is the best choice in the current situation and it will continue to be so unless it is better. But the bad thing is that it may be a better chance tomorrow. Even it will surely be better in the future.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:39:57 PM

Why cryptocurrency will live and until now is developing? Of course cryptocurrency will live and develop further because of the people who are entering the cryptocurrency world and those people who want some advancements and want some new development like for example if many are entering the crypto world the demand of the people becomes higher and the supply will become lower because many people need to be supplied because the demand is very high. So the developer of cryptocurrency will think a better way to develop their platforms so that the people will become interested more, and also the cryptocurrency games will also develop because many of the people here in the crypto world are gamblers who wants to bet their earnings in order for them to earn more profit than the usual profit that they are getting. The cryptocurrency will live and develop until the people get what they wants in the cryptocurrency world.
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:06:08 PM

The existence of crypto is necessary and anonymity advantage when its transaction is widely accepted in the transaction. The future of crypto is very open, blockchain technology is being used more and more popular. Hope everyone receives it and uses them regularly.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:24:24 PM

I think this is because cryptocurrency is a very safe digital currency if it is used to transact so that the price can go up to be very expensive and can create conditions that can provide a very large profit when using digital currencies.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:32:15 PM

People were cautious with credit cards, with internet, with websites etc.
Every new technology needs time for being mass adopted.
Ordinary people need time to understand how they will benefit from it.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:38:16 AM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

I am agre with you. People always can adapting with new technology and right now people waiting about crypto for mass adoption. If they have knowledge about crypto and the technology behind, i am believe they will interesting to invest because most people already connected with internet

bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:34:20 AM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool
Only some people really understand this technology, but there are also some people who are deterred because there are some projects that deliberately make a profit. it can be a deterrent effect for users especially if left like this. people will be lazy to learn this world if more and more projects like that. therefore it is better for us to study crypto and study projects that promise in the future so as not to experience disappointment in the future
Apaxy

Activity: 512

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 03:22:58 PM

People were cautious with credit cards, with internet, with websites etc.
Every new technology needs time for being mass adopted.
Ordinary people need time to understand how they will benefit from it.
What can a simple person benefit from using cryptocurrency?  We are currently working in this area to get an opportunity to earn good profits, because cryptocurrency is unpredictable and its increase in price can give us 10 x or 1000 X. But today, an ordinary person can only see negative in the information space.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:47:30 AM

I am fully convinced that the promising and useful cryptocurrencies will be able to survive and develop successfully in the future. Indeed, thanks to the use of blockchain and other technologies, the successful development of digital society will occur. Therefore, I continue to regularly invest my money in reliable cryptocurrencies.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:09:37 AM

Undoubtedly, today the cryptocurrency provides important advantages for the world community and the international financial system. We can see many different situations when a cryptocurrency can be useful and beneficial for successful work. Therefore, I agree with your statement that the market in any case will be able to survive and grow in the future.
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:50:43 AM

I agree 100% with you on this. It's going to take a while for cryptocurrencies to be accepted to the point where it's seen as normal in our day to day lives.
Cryptos right now are in the phase where skepticism is the order of the day, most people will label it fraud even before they had the chance to understand what you're talking about.
Thankfully, the latest projects in the crypto space have turned their focus to developing their ideas into usable cases that'll appeal to normal day to day people in the world and that's why I'm awed by the presence of developers like ECOMI in the space and their zeal plus ability to bring an important feature to gamers.
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:12:08 AM

Undoubtedly, today the cryptocurrency provides important advantages for the world community and the international financial system. We can see many different situations when a cryptocurrency can be useful and beneficial for successful work. Therefore, I agree with your statement that the market in any case will be able to survive and grow in the future.
Cryptocurrencies will survive because they are backed by perspective and developing technologies that provide security, anonymity and fast data transfer. Though, cryptomarket is still quite unstable and keeps recovering.

mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:49:44 PM

I want to note that now a lot of IT companies are developing software that are based on blockchain technology, this is very cool because this development gives impetus to cryptocurrency and all IT technology

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:15:14 PM

When it comes to technological developments, it's very clear that Cryptocurrency is one of Blockhain's good technologies and that's where people can invest through digital currency exchange. My view so far has been positive even though it has not been fully validated but if we understand correctly it will be different and basically I have survived so far which means I believe Crypto is a good future.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:46:54 AM

I think this is because cryptocurrency is a very safe digital currency if it is used to transact so that the price can go up to be very expensive and can create conditions that can provide a very large profit when using digital currencies.
Cryptocurrency will continue to grow and be needed in the future because in the digital era it is certainly easier and more practical to make transactions using portable devices such as cellphones, especially if the person is traveling between countries. Certainly safer and not suspected by customs.
As for those who like investment, crypto owners can passively profit from HODL and wait until the crypto coin rises as desired.

basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 07:32:53 AM

Yeah, I can easily agree on the idea. However, there are some obstacles we must solve like high volatility or whale threats.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 05:04:55 PM

The point is not even more time, but the adoption of blockchain technologies at the state level. Otherwise, entrepreneurs who decide to use cryptocurrencies will have to use them at a semi-legal level.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:57:58 PM

Recent developments and innovative ideas began to develop faster every day, since we need them.  About ten years have passed since the advent of the first cryptocurrency, and it became noticeable how the blockchain is developing.  Many often do not understand how cryptography works, shun and prefer fiat, but time passes, and soon everyone will understand and find out how convenient and safe it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: