Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:08:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: End of ethereum?  (Read 101398 times)
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:36:25 AM

Even me can not know when ethereum will not valuable because in this moment eth are at low price but many are still believe in eth and hold it for long term so we cannot discuss it yet when will exact moment when eth have no more value. still have hope for new investors and eth itself.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:40:10 AM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

Not only Ethereum is in difficult right now but all of the Crypto currencies even Bitcoin therefore if you say the end of Ethereum then most of the Altcoins will end too. I believed this was just due to bearish market but still Ethereum manage to be on top of all Altcoins so i believed Ethereum will not meet the end but it will bounce back as soon as bullish market will take over.
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:43:16 AM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
You should consider the general situation of the markets now. The stock market in the world has fallen dramatically. Stock traders and Crypto are losing money when the economy is in a recession. That is a bad thing but we need to stick with emerging markets like Cryptocurrency. Give it more motivation so it can grow better in the future.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:45:50 AM

More than two month we are seeing of ethereum under $200, will be the end of ethereum at this years ? I hope one day ethereum can back strong at higher price and get reached to $2,000 with more profitable for ethereum holder.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

I never thought this was the end of ethereum because the prices were down, ethereum down because of the effects of deteriorating market conditions , when market conditions improve, I'm sure the ethereum price will go to the moon

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:03:13 AM

To be honest, i've got bored that there are many people keep saying this kind of things over and over, But i still have faith in ETH that they will recover again, but i don't know for sure when that time will come, as long as there are projects that using ETH as their platform, i think ETH will keep on surviving.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:05:57 AM

it seems to me that the end of the etirium will not be soon, because its popularity is only growing, therefore if the cryptocurrency fails, then the efirium will disappear not the very first
mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:08:41 AM

Ethereum will not die easily as it has already built a strong foundation in the crypto market. Have faith that it will come back and rise again. Most of the tokens arising nowadays are ethereum-based so that is a guarantee that ethereum will live eternally.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:09:56 AM

To be honest, i've got bored that there are many people keep saying this kind of things over and over, But i still have faith in ETH that they will recover again, but i don't know for sure when that time will come, as long as there are projects that using ETH as their platform, i think ETH will keep on surviving.
Yes it is really bored to hear this kind of question
, when we all know that ethereum will never going to end, it is really now always experiencing a huge dip that is why it is now really cheap when we talk about the price, but I believe that dip is really different from the called end it is really far because ethereum will not going to an end as long as ethereum has its value it will always rise up high if he crypto market will be back to its normal status.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:16:39 AM

Wrong if you say that this is the end of ethereum, in my opinion ethereum is a good coin and has the potential to skyrocket in the future so buying when a low price like now is the right decision.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:40:53 AM

As we all can see in the marketcap, Ethereum still has a huge marketcap. So there is no chance that it will be the end of it.
So please stop asking this kind of question out of the blue.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:24:45 AM

I do not think its the end of ETH. Although the price is very low I guess this will increase someday and this price now is the best time and a chance for us to buy and hold. The price of ETH is very affordable compare to the price of bitcoin that is already in a boom. ETH is a good investment and has many features  . So maybe we need to think of the price to recover someday.
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

I think so, I am sure that at one time ethereum prices will recover, but when is the time I do not know and I also hope that in the future prices will return as in 2017.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

Now with confidence I can say that now the Etherium no problem, it's still the same great project with a great future, this is a problem at the whole market, namely the market ICO, a very small investment and therefore very little demand for Eth. All will return into place, only give the market time.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:54:07 AM

Yes, right, even though ethereum prices are currently very unfriendly, because the price is too cheap but this is the best time to buy it, if you buy at a price of 200 $ then you will get more coins and I am sure ethereum prices will rise again as in previous year.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:02:47 AM

All fears should be put aside,  we should know by now some coins can't go off because of their relevance, corrections are good after a big pump.
Eth is not the only coin or token affected by the bearish market.
Note, Eth is one of the driving force for ICOs and new project, right now both are not forth coming, meaning there will be less demand for Eth. 
It's a good time to stock Eth make you decision because this is not a financial advise.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:04:52 AM

I disagree to this concept that ethereum ends now. Yes we see some downfall value of ethereum for a long long time now up until now but this is due to the effect of unstable value I believe. Who know the time market recover, ethereum will rise again. Lets just wait .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

It is not end of ethereum. You said that $200 of ethereum price, that does not means ethereum will end. But yes ethereum price drop down so much. We are frustrated to see this condition. Everyone expect ethereum price will rise again in the month December. Because the last year December month was pump month for Crypto,  so December 2018 will also be Crypto rising month.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:15:35 AM

Dont think about the price, just look at the accumulation levels. And it is obvious, that it is near 150. Dont panic and buy!

ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

The market is really hurting the most powerful cryptocurrency. I don't believe in the end of Etherium, Yes have some problems, but is rather a problem of the market than problems of the project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: