Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:40:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: End of ethereum?  (Read 101398 times)
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:28:53 AM

This is not the end of ethereum. 2 years ago ethereum was much lower than it is now. Waves are normal and for sure this time eth will find its way back

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:30:27 AM

we cant judge it for now, like last year, nobody expect that etherium can hit and surpass 1k$, lets keep waiting at least until next bullrun coming.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
Of course it will, rich ETH holders are interested in its growth and I think they will do everything to push the price to new heights
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

How long are you in Crypto, do you see the graph of Ethereum in retrospective? It will never rise again if the whole crypto market scams. 

sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

Ethereum is too big to have a bad ending this quick.  I think the Ethereum developers would come up with major upgrade on the blockchain to address most of the current technical issues it is facing right now.  many projects are tied to Ethereum network and these companies wouldn't let Ethereum collapse without a fight.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:47:12 AM

I am still convinced Ethereum will recover, but if Ethereum's condition continues like this, it does not rule out the possibility that interested ones will decrease or in other words Ethereum will be left behind. By itself, Ethereum will fall.
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

I think the main reason for the continued decline of Ethereum comes from the ICO market. Ethereum wants to recover again and may need more sales channels, not just investing in ICO!

windfaraday

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

I still optimist that eth will exist and can make people interested to buy eth because the demand of eth increase that we can see in the coinmarketcap today, the volume of eth still high that reach $1.22B.. because of that there is no reason to say eth is over, eventhough the price of eth just reach $203 per coin. Hopefully because of many enthusiast in eth can make the price of eth increase and the coins will be more valuable and of course can catch up the price of eth like in the end of one year ago.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

$200 is much better than the $150 it hit in September, things should shake out with Ethereum as soon as there is a sustained rise in the price of Bitcoin and a general market recovery. Ethereum has had a tough time in the past 3 months as many of the coins collected through the ICO were cashed out to preserve capital.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

ETH and crypto market grow up every year, so I still always believe that ETH will recover in the future. ETH's current price is lower than 2017 because we are in the process of adjusting and need time so that it can come back up. If ETH does not fall below 160$ again then I am sure it will recover soon

team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

Sometimes I also think about Ethereum, until now it still lasts around $ 203. I hope this isn't the end for ethereum, and at least it would be good if ethereum was above $ 300. Huh Sad
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

it's too early to conclude this is the end of ethereum. Price increases usually occur here, even though the price decline is now long and it seems difficult to rise again. Just think positively and just take the opportunity to buy it if you have the capital to increase your assets.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

Ethereum will survive in their own way, we only need to follow trend. This day many people worry about their asset in ethereum because there's no significant price action and positive news about it, that's market works my friends. If you need to cut loss/ hold just do that but never break your stop loss point.

anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:04:56 AM

I don't think Ethereum will die, all market is down for long time and Ethereum is just down together with bitcoin and all other coins. Eth is the second coin after bitcoin by capitalization and it will be hard to kill it.

CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

I don't think so. The ethereum has a great future and those who understand it are already beginning to buy. The main thing is to competently approach to trading and you will see more new peaks.

LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:23:19 AM

I believe strongly that ethereum has all it takes for a bounce back... only time would tell... Etherium is huge! and has more use cases. Maybe when bitcoin has been more proven to be used for ICOs it would reduce the congestion!
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

I agree the second largest cryptocurrency feels extremely bad, but I think it will recover though

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

indeed until now eth prices are still in the range of $ 200 and have not experienced a recovery, and the market situation is also still unpredictable and uncertain. whether or not it will recover later, no one knows when recovery will occur because anything can happen in the crypto world, we can only predict a market recovery that won't necessarily happen, but from so many predictions, most say that the market will recover at the end of the year this, hopefully this prediction will really happen.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

I don't think it is the end of ethereum. Ethereum is going to disappear if Bitcoin and other cryptos also disappear. It is still too early to see them disappear.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

Ethereum is still one of the best cryptocurrencies. It continues to develop constantly and the end is not even close.

The current price of 200$ is only the result of almost one year of bearish market, but if you compare the decreasing of many other altcoins, 200$ for eth is not that bad.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: