Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: End of ethereum?  (Read 101398 times)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

With many other infrastructure projects coming to life, Ether will have to deal with others like NEO, EOS, and ADA...

Although Ethereum will have to compete with these projects, it will not fall critically. Probably, its price will be not growing as fast as before, but ETH will gain. I love this altcoin, and I am going to hold it.
tautelar

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

With many other infrastructure projects coming to life, Ether will have to deal with others like NEO, EOS, and ADA...

Although Ethereum will have to compete with these projects, it will not fall critically. Probably, its price will be not growing as fast as before, but ETH will gain. I love this altcoin, and I am going to hold it.
The projects that are welcomed through Ethereum so it should not make the price any lower than what it is.

blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

i  think  in  nothing  we  can  talk  for  sure  but  since etherium  is  one   of  the  best   i    coins  and  i  know  for  sure  that  it  is  going  to  be rrecovered  by  the  end  of  this  decemebr .

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:19:19 PM

I think Ethereum won't die. Ethereum is going through hard times and it has fallen in price. But in its value it has not lost, and remains in second place after bitcoin. And I'm sure Ethereum will rise in price.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

End of ethereum is long lasting. This coin is so difficult to put an end due to the fact that it is potential and have great numbers of communities. They are the reason of ethereum potential and successes. That is my opinion.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:52:15 PM

The end of Ethereum will come when Vitalik declares that he will never leave this project. It is at this moment that I will sell all my Ethereum and run away from it.

Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:35:42 PM

I think Ethereum won't die. Ethereum is going through hard times and it has fallen in price. But in its value it has not lost,
My friend I like your thinking, and yes you are right despite the fact that the price has fallen, the coin still has value and the community hasn't loss faith in it, that alone tells that the eth platform is not going anywhere anytime soon.
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:39:47 PM

I am sure that the ethereum will show itself to the best side and reach new heights in 2019

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

I am sure that the ethereum will show itself to the best side and reach new heights in 2019
Definitely we saw Ethereum soar again, not this year but in the coming years.  Ethereum isn't that much aggressive than of bitcoin that is why we can't see it's growing instantly. It is better to see its growing slowly and in a continuous flow rather than of fast moving but it could be the way to fall down also.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:15:59 PM

Already more than 2 month ETH price is stable in arround 200$ and i think this is too early when we wanna said "The end of ETH". I know in this year ETH has less demand because of investors don't really like investing in icos like previous year, but i believe in the next year ETH price will rise again.

Well, very possible by next year. Also, Ethereum Devs delayed one of the important upgrade to January 2019. You can read here: https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-devs-reach-consensus-to-delay-constantinople-hard-fork-until-january-2019

Ethereum will is a good platform, and will not suddenly. Many ICO are launch here,many projects are still in the making on the platform. Though there are competition, but Ethereum already established thier base.

Open for Campaigns
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

I would never say anything like that before, but now it seems to me that etherium will never recover again

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:28:44 PM

I would never say anything like that before, but now it seems to me that etherium will never recover again
No,  you won't even thinking positive that is why you said that.  Our market isn't in having bullish trend that is why Ethereum is still in low market value and it's to far from last year experience. It will change in the coming days as market trend change also.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:45:51 PM

In my opinion Ethereum will not end, this is like in 2017, at the beginning of 2017 ethereum prices dropped so much that in the middle of the year began to rise and at the end of the year prices rose dramatically. So don't panic with the current situation because it will make things worse.
MazCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

Ethereum has put itself into number two coin after bitcoin, after reaching the highest price in the end of 2017 now ethereum is slowly going down probably because many rival coins are emerging, need new ideas and technology to increase ethereum prices again.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:01:03 PM

It's hard indeed, for pessimists like you to be able to see Ethereum's ability to compete in the market zone, where before ever grown above $ 700. We also realize that the current damage to Ethereum's price is a disaster that we cannot deny, but I'm still convinced the wave of resurrection can one day arise at any time.

louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:28:22 PM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

Ethereum has a lot of fans. More than 300 tokens were created on its base. New projects continue to appear. Do you really think that Ethereum can die in the near future? This is all a game of speculators, I am sure that ETH will grow in value.

Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

Agreed. Last bearish year don't watch anything bad for ETH. Price is not indicator. I see on the development, on the changes in the ETH ecosystem and ICO platform. And I see many positive changes. ICO turn to STO and it's good. Planned hardfork will be next step to PoS and it's good also
What's the differences between ICO and STO? POS will come next year and i guess that will be after constantinopel update.
I thought that the ico just rebrand its name to avoid the legal problem dude. Remember a lot of icos are using the name of TGE to replace ico too.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:46:22 PM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
Everything occurs in the cryptosphere with time. There is no need to rush to be in a haste, but hopes can be kept alive, because the future ahead, whether near or far will bring some good news.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:31:16 AM

Ethereum still faces its dropped price. Now, it is only around $204. It reduced drastically from some months ago. The value is also dropped. However, it is not thee dn of the ethereum. this altcoin is very promising and this is still used by many projects as the manner of transaction. Therefore I'm sure that this coin still have the big chance to grow up again. just wait for the right time.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:35:20 AM

Ethereum has achieved a lot and has gained the trust of investors - the reason behind being the coin with second highest market capitalization. Ethereum will recover irrespective of its price now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: